Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 1.
Snow mixed with ice pellets ending early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Risk of freezing rain in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- N.B. floods prompt rescue after car swept away in current
- Rising water levels across parts of flood-ravaged New Brunswick continue to cause problems during the spring melt, as people in P.E.I. also deal with their own water woes.
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's enduring support and an effectively crafted populist image could carry him through to re-election in October despite a year blighted by scandal, according to political observers.
- Habs find support in Montreal's Catholic Church
- Hockey is a religion in Quebec. Just ask the Roman Catholic Church.
- 14 charged over seizure of 4,400 St. Patrick's Day party beers
- Four women and 10 men have been charged in connection to a St. Patrick’s Day party that was pre-emptively busted by Waterloo police, who confiscated 4,400 cans of beers from a Waterloo home prior to the event.