Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Missing women inquiry tops agenda for premiers, aboriginal leaders video
- The country's premiers and aboriginal leaders are expected to repeat their call for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women following talks in Charlottetown today.
- Veterans groups say Ottawa spending too much remembering old wars video
- Veterans groups are upset about the millions of dollars the federal government is spending on war commemoration. They believe some of the cash should be spent on helping current veterans suffering from the ravages of war.
- New 'Heavy' pot smoker wins trafficking case on personal use defence
- A Saskatchewan man who said he is a heavy user of marijuana, and was caught with nearly half a kilogram of weed in his truck, has been found not guilty of drug trafficking on the "personal use" defence.
- Vancouver real estate racist covenants remnant of dark history
- Land titles still show the void covenants, which stopped sale or rent of land to people of Asian and African descent.
- New Court dismisses case claiming royal law discriminates against Catholics
- Ontario's top court says a Roman Catholic man can't challenge a royal succession law that he says discriminates against his religion.