Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT
Sunny. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the morning. High 30.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Recession confirmed as Canada's GDP shrank in 2nd quarter video
- Canada's economy expanded in June but declined by 0.1 per cent for the second quarter as a whole, meeting the bar of what is legally defined as a recession.
- Mountie dragged on Confederation Bridge by driver of stolen truck
- There were some tense moments on the Confederation Bridge Tuesday morning after an incident that led to an RCMP officer being hospitalized, a P.E.I. man being taken into custody and the structure being closed for several hours.
- New Police to give more details on Alberta child exploitation offences
- Police in Calgary will provide more details today after eight Albertans were arrested and charged with child sexual exploitation offences following a seven-month police investigation.
- Updated About 36% of First Nations to lose funding for failing to report finances: Ottawa
- Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt reiterated Tuesday that First Nations bands that had not submitted their 2014-15 financial statements to the federal government by Friday "will see funding for non-essential services withheld."
- Analysis Michelle Gagnon: NDP wave in Quebec still surging
- One month into the campaign and more than one to go, it’s clear Quebec’s Orange Wave of 2011 was no fluke. And now, in a campaign that’s all about change, Quebecers are opting for continuity.