Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of ice pellets late this evening and overnight with risk of freezing rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
Snow mixed with ice pellets. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- CBC Investigates 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout video
- Wendy Soczek won her fight for survival after her husband intentionally set her on fire back in 2010. But earlier this month, she lost her legal fight for a payout from her insurance company to fix her home.
- 'We felt like screaming': Wife says crowded hospital failed her dying husband
- A Halifax woman says overcrowding at the city's largest hospital left her husband suffering a series of indignities and delayed care during his last days of life.
- New Wild bison calves born in Banff National Park 'a huge step' to reintroduction video
- Bison recently introduced into Banff's backcountry are settling into their new homes by welcoming new offspring to the herd.
- Updated Crash victim's court award for surrogacy fees believed to be a 1st in Canada
- Mikaela Wilhelmson receives precedent-setting $100,000 award to be used for the future cost of surrogacy after tragic accident.
- Wilbur Ross says Canada is 'dumping lumber,' as Ottawa vows to push back video
- The U.S. commerce secretary says the White House wanted to get the softwood lumber dispute with Canada out of the way before NAFTA renegotiations began, appearing to blame Canada for not resolving the issue before countervailing duties of up to 24 per cent hit Canadian imports.