Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 9:00 AM EST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:30 AM CDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing early this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 26. Humidex 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Witness describes fatal confrontation between Abdirahman Abdi and police video
- Ross McGhie and his partner were returning home from a run Sunday when they saw what investigators are calling a confrontation between Abdirahman Abdi and police that led to the Ottawa man's death.
- Live TIFF 2016: Organizers to unveil 1st wave of films
- The Toronto International Film Festival is prepping its first major announcement about the 2016 edition of the annual cinematic celebration. Organizers are unveiling their first slate of films today at the festival's headquarters, TIFF Bell Lightbox, in Toronto.
- Duncan McCue named new host of CBC Radio's Cross Country Checkup
- Cross Country Checkup, one of Canada's most venerable shows, is heading into new territory with its latest host: journalist Duncan McCue. A CBC News reporter based in Vancouver for nearly two decades, McCue has guest-hosted Canada's national call-in radio program several times since longtime host Rex Murphy's departure last fall.
- Clinton nomination a 'good start,' but politics still rife with sexism, Canada's female premiers say video
- Canada's three female premiers say Hillary Clinton's run for the U.S. presidency is an important milestone, but in an interview with CBC's The National, they caution against thinking the political playing field for women is finally even.
- Updated Crash involving 14-year-old driver kills girl, 13, in Caledon, Ont.
- A 13-year-old girl is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Caledon, Ont., that also sent the 14-year-old driver to hospital early today.