Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 03, 16 at 9:00 AM EST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 03, 16 at 5:30 AM CDT Tue May 03, 16 at 5:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 17.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Exclusive RCMP settles sex harassment suit with Catherine Galliford video
- Cpl. Catherine Galliford, whose allegations of sexual harassment in the RCMP sparked widespread attention, has accepted a settlement that ends a four-year legal battle with the national force.
- Exclusive CF-18 commander describes 'having to take lives' in ISIS bombing mission video
- In a wide-ranging interview with CBC News chief correspondent Peter Mansbridge, a CF-18 commander who flew airstrike missions against ISIS in Iraq and Syria provides a detailed account about being in that arena, some of his bombing missions, and "having to take lives."
- Analysis Pierre Karl Péladeau's resignation may help the Parti Québécois: Éric Grenier
- The surprise resignation of Pierre Karl Péladeau as Parti Québécois leader on Monday may prove to be a blessing in disguise for the party, as the PQ failed to make any inroads against a troubled government under his tumultuous leadership.
- Brain-zapping devices have shocking potential, but are they safe?
- Halo Sport is one of a growing number of devices that claim to improve brain function by sending a mild electric current through the skull. The device is being used by elite athletes and will soon be available to the public. But experts say more research is needed to determine if there are long-term side effects.
- Coming up Live KPMG tax exec to testify at Commons committee about alleged offshore 'sham' video
- A senior KPMG tax official is set to appear before the Commons finance committee today to face questions about the firm’s $130-million Isle of Man tax scheme, which the Canada Revenue Agency has called a "sham."