Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 15.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers|
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.
- Luka Magnotta trial witness describes evidence found at apartment
- An investigator who took pictures inside admitted killer Luka Magnotta's Montreal apartment said the unit was cleaned out and bare except for some suspicious "red substance" stains.
- Updated ISIS fight: Stephen Harper to brief Conservative caucus on options video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper will outline to the Conservative caucus Wednesday the factors he's considering before deciding what role Canada will play in the fight against ISIS.
- Checked-bag fees may heighten carry-on chaos video
- Some flights are already loaded with excess carry-on luggage, but experts predict that carry-on chaos is about to go sky-high as passengers lug even more on board to avoid paying new fees for checked baggage.
- Photos 2nd annual National Orange Shirt Day commemorates Indian residential school experience audio
- People from all walks of life are wearing orange shirts today to remember the experiences of former students of Indian Residential Schools and to commit to ongoing reconciliation.