Mine Centre, ON
Set Mine Centre as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
4° | -14°
39° | 7°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-4° | -19°
25° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video audio
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Avalanches in B.C. and Alberta claim 3 more lives video
- The last couple of weeks of warmer weather and wet, heavy snow across have created extremely dangerous avalanche conditions in the mountainous regions of British Columbia and Alberta.
- DJ academy scratches out new territory for women
- Winnipeg’s DJ scene just got another influx of women, after Mama Cutsworth’s DJ academy wrapped up this weekend.
- Canada falling behind on promise to Syria's refugees
- Canada promised almost a year ago to take in 1,300 Syrian refugees, but so far only 10 have arrived, CBC News has learned. Meanwhile, as fingers are being pointed, the UN is asking Canada to take in even more because of the growing humanitarian crisis.