Fort Frances, ON
Set Fort Frances as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
WSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:30 AM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:30 AM CST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Snow ending in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries later in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
-10° | -26°
14° | -15°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Patients' 'lives ruined' as hip surgery waits grow
- Two osteoarthritis patients struggling with constant pain are speaking out in frustration about increasingly long waits to get hip replacement surgery.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wit's end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo.
- 8 things you need to know before claiming new family tax cut
- The most important change this tax season is the family tax cut — announced by Ottawa last October — but it’s so new, many Canadians don’t know much about it. We launch our annual tax section today with a closer look at the income-splitting measure and how it could benefit you.
- Analysis Kathleen Wynne and the L word at Queen's Park video
- What did Monte McNaughton mean when he said "especially Kathleen Wynne"?
- Hard winter causing trouble for sea ducks
- A Maritime wildlife rehabilitation centre is noticing a dramatic increase in the number of sea ducks and other water fowl that are being affected by this winter's high winds and heavy snowfall.