Fort Frances, ON
Set Fort Frances as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight with risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-6° | -23°
21° | -9°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships
- The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization's icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice conditions on the Atlantic Ocean in decades.
- Olivia Chow resigns as MP, will launch Toronto mayoral bid tomorrow video
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow has resigned her seat in Parliament before officially starting her mayoral campaign tomorrow, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Sochi Paralympics: Corporate sponsorship the ‘last barrier’ for athletes
- When it comes to the costs of pursuing a Paralympic or Olympic dream, athletes in Canada face a mostly level playing field, though a few bastions of inequity remain.
- New Facebook group mocking homeless people outrages CBC readers
- A Facebook group that mocked Calgary’s homeless people has outraged Canadians from the city and beyond and spurred internet vigilantes to call for Facebook to remove the group.
- Updated Liberal rules may clear path for star candidate Andrew Leslie
- The Liberal Party is warning former leadership contenders who want to run for the party in 2015 that those who went over the $100,000 debt limit risk not being approved as candidates.