Fort Frances, ON
Set Fort Frances as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Junior A hockey coach keeps $8K from teen goalie too sick to play
- The mother of a 17-year-old goalie sidelined by serious illness is appalled by the conduct of his hockey coach, who kept $8,000 in fees from her son — for a season he missed entirely.
- Analysis Alberta election 2015: Can the PC dynasty defy their long odds?
- The signs pointing to an NDP victory in Tuesday's Alberta election are stronger than those favouring Wildrose in 2012. Can the PCs defy the odds again? Polls analyst Eric Grenier looks at the latest numbers.
- New Cpl. Neil Ogurian's girlfriend says RCMP 'drove him to suicide'
- The RCMP 'drove him to suicide,' says grieving girlfriend of Cpl. Neil Ogurian, who killed himself one year ago, on May 4, 2014, after a prolonged dispute over his harassment grievance against a manager.
- Ontario parents opposed to sex ed changes threaten to pull kids from school
- A group of Ontario parents is threatening to pull their kids out of school this week, in protest of the province's new sex-education curriculum.
- Omar Khadr: Government to seek emergency stay of bail
- The federal government is planning to seek an emergency stay of an Alberta judge's decision to grant former Guantanamo Bay prisoner Omar Khadr bail, the Canadian Press has learned.