Fort Frances, ON
Set Fort Frances as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 1.
Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets changing to rain in the morning and ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 4.
|Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall staircase circulated on the internet.
- Updated Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.