Fort Frances, ON
Set Fort Frances as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
NW 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'Excited over the simple things': First Nation enjoys turning on the taps after 10 years without clean water
- Makayla McWatch had her first sip of tap water last summer — at age 11. Her community, Pic Mobert First Nation, spent a decade under a boil-water advisory. It's one of 18 Indigenous communities to recently get off the federal government's long-term water list. But at the same time, a dozen more were added.
- Justice Robin Camp tries to block judicial watchdog from deliberating his case
- Justice Robin Camp, whose conduct during a 2014 sex assault trial led to a recommendation he be removed from the bench, has asked the Federal Court to temporarily stop the Canadian Judicial Council from deliberating his fate.
- Do we still need 3 square meals a day or is all-day breakfast the new normal?
- Meal times and eating habits are changing across Canada, driven in part by fast-paced lifestyles, along with a force that is influencing so much else: the millennial generation and how they want to live. And two fast-food restaurants are taking notice, rolling out all-day breakfast across the country this month.
- Trudeau announces review of laws related to Indigenous peoples
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Wednesday his government has assembled a working group to review all federal laws and policies as they relate to Indigenous peoples.
- Canada places 12th in mobile data speeds out of 87 countries, OpenSignal says
- An international ranking of mobile networks has found that Canadians have some of the fastest data speeds in the world.