Set Atikokan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the evening. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Ottawa shooting: Harper government wants to make terror arrests easier
- Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney gives more indications of how the government intends to strengthen Canada's security laws in the wake of Wednesday's attack in Ottawa on Parliament Hill.
- Ottawa shooting: Alberta's oil and gas assets natural target for extremists, security expert says
- A security expert in Calgary says this week’s shooting attack in Ottawa is a reminder that Alberta’s oil and gas industry makes the province a target-rich environment for would-be extremists.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body going home to Hamilton today
- The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, will be transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton today.
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- Investigators say the Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.