Set Atikokan as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 01, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning and minus 27 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-18° | -30°
-0° | -22°
-14° | -31°
7° | -24°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-13° | -29°
9° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Toronto weather warning as 'Super Bowl storm' arrives
- Toronto will be dispatching hundreds of snowplows and salt trucks on a sub-zero Sunday evening, as a snow storm that is tracking across southwestern Ontario is expected to create some ugly driving conditions for Super Bowl revellers.
- 'Middle-class' politics: Who belongs to this vote-rich group?
- Canada's middle class is the darling of doting politicians everywhere — the precious vote-rich prize whose support can make or break a political party in this year's federal election. But who actually belongs to the middle-class?
- The Imitation Game's real-life history has link to Canada
- Decades after her secret wartime work, Helen Leadbetter of Cambridge, Ont., has been able to open up about the past.
- Alberta farmers cautious about low fuel prices
- Decades of boom-and-bust commodity prices, worker shortages and being at the mercy of the weather has virtually removed the word optimism from the vocabulary of many Canadian farmers. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that many are looking at the current run of low fuel costs with a certain degree of suspicion.
- Phoenix Sinclair inquiry: Covering it was a 'harrowing' experience video
- The release of recommendations this week from the inquiry into the 2005 death of Winnipeg's Phoenix Sinclair brings to mind the horrific details of that case, writes CBC reporter Katie Nicholson.