Set Atikokan as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 8.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Police officer, 2nd man killed in shooting in Lac-Simon, Que.
- Sûreté du Québec have identified the police officer shot dead in Lac-Simon as Thierry Leroux, 26, of Amos, Que. Joseph Anthony Raymond-Papatie, 22, was found dead shortly after the shooting, apparently of a self-inflicted wound.
- Man missing after snowmobiles break through ice, 2 others rescued
- A 26-year-old man is still missing after three snowmobiles went through the ice last night on Black River Lake in Kings County.
- Family of Travis Porteous 'in disbelief' after fatal Almonte, Ont., shooting
- The family of a man identified as the gunman in a fatal shooting last week has issued a statement saying they're "in disbelief."
- Vintage 'snowbugs' still rule parts of Canada's north video
- Originally manufactured in the 1940s and '50s, Bombardier's early attempts at the modern snowmobile, known by many simply as "snowbugs," are still heavily used across Canada's North.
- Central, Eastern Canada in deep freeze for another day video
- Environment Canada says it will be bitterly cold again today in Central and Eastern Canada.