Set Atikokan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 28.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Stephen Harper proposes bill to deny parole for some murderers
- People found guilty in some killings should have to serve life in prison with little or no chance of parole, Prime Minister Stephen Harper says.
- Earthquake measuring 4.9 strikes off Vancouver Island
- A minor earthquake with a magnitude of 4.9 struck about 168 kilometres west of Port Hardy on the northwest tip of Vancouver island around 12:35 a.m. PT Wednesday, but no damage was reported.
- New Bidding to end today on Rob Ford's infamous necktie
- The bidding will soon end for the tie that Rob Ford wore on the day he first admitted to smoking crack cocaine.
- CRTC rules Northwestel must reduce internet rates 10-30 per cent
- The CRTC has ruled that telecom provider Northwestel must reduce household Internet rates by between 10 and 30 per cent depending on the rate plan. Northwestel will not be allowed to raise Internet rates until the end of 2017, and only with CRTC approval.
- Tax time 2015: What's new this year
- Every year, the federal government tinkers with the rules that determine how much income tax we pay. This year, as Canadians prepare to file their 2014 returns, we highlight 10 changes that could affect how much you owe - or how much you save.