Set Atikokan as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain this morning and early this afternoon. Periods of wet snow or rain beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Periods of wet snow or rain changing to snow at times heavy this evening. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Snow changing to rain or snow in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 3.
|Rain mixed with snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- How medical marijuana growers make sure they're selling quality pot
- The recent voluntary recall of medical marijuana from a B.C. producer highlights the growing pains of a burgeoning industry coming to grips with a whole new regulatory process.
- Analysis If Supreme Court nixes Senate reform, is referendum next?
- Unless the Supreme Court is in a mood to deliver shock and awe on Friday, history and a legion of experts suggest the noble cause of Senate reform will probably continue down the same long, futile road that has challenged its proponents almost since Confederation.
- Analysis Heartbleed bug delay begs explanation from Revenue Canada
- Even with the arrest last week of an alleged culprit in the theft of the private data of about 900 Canadians, the taxman is still unwilling or unable to say why it didn't act faster to prevent an attack on its web servers that exploited the Heartbleed software bug. Was ignorance, a failure to act or braggadocio to blame?
- Tax season: Tax your brain by taking our quiz
- We do them every year, but taxes can be tricky, and the rules are not always as straightforward as they may seem. With the extended May 5 filing deadline looming, we challenge you to test your knowledge by taking our tax quiz.
- Exclusive Cosimo Commisso link to Toronto construction firm prompts union to ask for police probe video
- Canada's largest construction union has called on the police to investigate a company it has dealings with, prompted by queries by CBC and the Toronto Star about possible connections to organized crime.