Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Hazy. High 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with a few showers. Risk of thunderstorms before morning. Hazy. Low 18.
A few showers ending early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thunderstorms in the morning and early in the afternoon. Hazy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Here we are at the end of August and this is turning out to be one of the warmest weekends of the summer. Sunday will be windy out of the south with an even warmer high then Saturday of 31. Expect some showers Sunday night into Monday morning, then clearing Monday afternoon with another warm daytime high at 28 degrees. The transition from August to September will feel more like June to July. We’re back into the really warm weather by Tuesday and don’t really cool down too much until Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Harperman case: Can public servants be political activists?
- An investigation into an Ottawa federal scientist who wrote and sang an anti-Harper protest song and posted it to YouTube has sparked a debate about just how political Canada's public servants are allowed to be.
- Recap Stampeders move atop CFL standings with rout of Blue Bombers video
- Bo Levi Mitchell passed for 314 yards and two touchdowns as the visiting Calgary Stampeders extended their winning streak to four games with a dominating 36-8 victory over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday.
- Highway 59 crash near Birds Hill sends several to hospital video
- RCMP confirm alcohol is a factor in the multi-vehicle collision Saturday afternoon.
- Use Vote Compass to explore where you fit in Canada's political landscape
- Tired of boring Facebook quizzes? Get a real-time assessment of how your positions on the issues compare with the platforms of the major parties.
- BOOK REVIEW Losing touch with What is Visible, waging war in Hild
- What is the worst punishment you could inflict on a person whose only window to the world is touch?