Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 01, 16 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After fairly warm days on Tuesday and Wednesday, the real heat returns to kick off the first few days of September. Strong south winds (especially on Friday) push the mercury into the upper 20s. We have a good chance of some showers or thunderstorms on Saturday afternoon and evening as a cold front passes west to east. Expect slightly cooler conditions behind that front on Sunday and early next week. The normals are now 9 and 21.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg parking rules will freeze out block heater cords
- A range of new parking rules come into effect on Thursday. Among them are measures that crackdown on drivers who use extension cords to plug in their vehicles parked on city streets.
- Marion Buller, head of MMIW inquiry, says 'don't expect to hear from us right away'
- The chief commissioner of the inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls in Canada says it could be a while before the panel will have much to reveal about its work.
- Winnipeg school to make history with Ojibwa, Cree bilingual classes
- History will be made as the bell rings welcoming students into Ojibwa and Cree bilingual classes in Winnipeg next week.
- Andrea Giesbrecht trial: Husband says wife wore 'boring' clothing video
- The trial of Andrea Giesbrecht, who is accused of concealing the remains of six infants in a Winnipeg storage locker, will hear closing arguments on Friday after the final witness — her husband — finished testifying today.
- STARS responds to serious collision on Perimeter Highway video
- The side of a vehicle is crushed and the roof is curled upwards after a collision involving at least three vehicles on Perimeter Highway north of Winnipeg.