Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Heading into the long weekend we are fairly dry and temps should be close to seasonal Friday through Sunday. I do see another little chance for a shower on Sunday afternoon followed by a cooler day on holiday Monday (22 degrees). Next week, we return to highs in the mid 20s.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 25/40 the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Drew Willy lifts Blue Bombers over Lions video
- Drew Willy passed for 269 yards and two touchdowns on an injured knee as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers snapped a two-game losing skid with a 23-13 victory over the B.C. Lions on Thursday night.
- Woman critically injured after being hit by car on Arlington and William
- A woman is in a Winnipeg hospital in critical condition after she was hit by a car tonight, marking the second serious crash involving a pedestrian in less than 12 hours.
- Abortion pill's approval could help Manitobans in rural, remote places
- Health Canada's approval of the abortion drug RU-486 will make it easier for women, especially those in rural and remote communities, to access an abortion, say health-care workers in Manitoba.
- U.S. university's lost 'near-space' balloon crash-lands in Lake Winnipeg
- A balloon, spanning 25 metres, that went missing in Canadian airspace last week has been recovered by American researchers after it splashed down in Lake Winnipeg.
- City-owned house's grass cut, but neighbour says home still a derelict 'blight'
- A North End resident is fed up with his neighbour's derelict house — but the problem is, his neighbour is the City of Winnipeg.