Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We can expect another sunny day across the south on Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -3 but game time temperature should be around -5. Winds are not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 2015 Santa Claus Parade rolls through Winnipeg video
- Thousands of Winnipeggers lined the edges of Portage Avenue Saturday to take in the 2015 Santa Claus Parade.
- World Whisky of the Year award 'a tremendous honour,' Crown Royal rep says
- There was excitement and surprise in the air in Manitoba when a Gimli-made whisky was crowned the world's best for 2015.
- Photos CFL fans from Ottawa, Edmonton and beyond gather in Winnipeg for 103rd Grey Cup
- Meet some of the people who are making their way to Winnipeg for Sunday's CFL championship game between the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos.
- Soldier apologizes to Winnipeg girl named Isis after confusion over name
- A nine-year-old Winnipeg girl says she is happy to have received an apology from a member of the military after a snafu at a Grey Cup event over her name.
- Winnipeg's Santa Claus Parade will close much of downtown to traffic Saturday
- The annual Santa Claus Parade takes place in downtown Winnipeg Saturday afternoon. Portage Avenue and nearby streets will begin to close from about 2 p.m. onwards.