Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
What a nice stretch of weather ahead of us here in southern Manitoba. We’ll enjoy light winds and sunny skies today and through early Thursday and temps climbing into the 20s by Friday. I also see lots of sunshine for the weekend and temps in the low 20s. There is some rain on the way for mid next week. In the north, a bit of a different story. The next couple of days look fairly dry and pleasant for the Thompson area, then rain moves in for the weekend. Get out and enjoy these days… you know at this time of year, they’re numbered
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated 'Let us know you're OK,' pleads mom of missing woman Christine Wood video
- Winnipeg police and Christine Wood's family made another plea to the public for information in the case of the missing 21-year-old, saying the stream of tips is starting to dry up.
- New Couns. Eadie, Wyatt want to allow taxis to use diamond lanes
- A pair of city councillors want Winnipeg to re-examine the idea of allowing taxis to use rush-hour diamond lanes.
- Man shot while hunting northwest of Brandon Tuesday night, RCMP say
- A man from Sioux Valley Dakota Nation suffered life-threatening injuries when he was shot while hunting late Tuesday night, RCMP say.
- Video Indigenous children for sale: The money behind the Sixties Scoop video
- Marlene Orgeron recalls the day her adoptive Louisiana parents told her they bought her for $30,000. Her brothers, they said, were "freebies."
- Students excited to plunge into Spanish learning at Earl Grey School
- After parents spent years pushing for a Spanish bilingual program in the Winnipeg School Division, a kindergarten class with 18 students is up and running at Earl Grey School.