Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain or light snow in the evening. Periods of rain mixed with light snow beginning near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
If you have a chance to get outside today - DO IT! We are heading into a prolonged cloudy period here in the south.
Temps remain mild through most of that period although we do cool off a bit through the later part of next week.
You can expect more temperature records to fall today. The north is also seeing record highs in many location. It even rained overnight in Thompson but the temperature when it was raining was above zero. Good thing!
Here in the Red River Valley, the cloud rolls in this evening and Friday will be overcast but still mild at +1. I’m expecting some showers here in the southeast Friday evening and that changes to wet snow overnight into Saturday. A lot of that snow will melt on contact.
Both days on the weekend will be cloudy with a few flurries mixed with an occasional shower and the temperature will be consistently between -1 and +1 all weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 15 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday:Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Letters sent to radio host written by another suspect, defence argues at Candace Derksen retrial
- The twine Candace Derksen’s body was bound with was tied with six unsophisticated knots and wrapped 10 times around the teen’s wrists and ankles, according to testimony from a knot expert at Day 4 of Mark Grant's retrial for Candace's killing.
- Safety rep suspended after animal cruelty allegations on A Dog's Purpose film set video
- A national animal welfare group filed a complaint with Manitoba authorities after a video surfaced online showing a dog being forced into churning water during the production of the soon-to-be released film A Dog's Purpose. An animal safety worker has also been suspended.
- Winnipeggers rate city snow clearing in new poll
- Most Winnipeggers think snow clearing of streets is done well and quickly by city crews but when it comes to sidewalks, well, that's a different story.
- Thieves get locked inside convenience store, shoot out window to escape
- A shot was fired through the door of a Winnipeg convenience store after it was robbed Thursday morning.
- Manitoba premier blames Saskatchewan for flood woes
- An extremely snowy winter is raising flooding fears on the Prairies as well as tension between Manitoba and Saskatchewan.