Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 14.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low 8.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in for a relatively mild week but be prepared for a couple of windy days. Daytime highs Tuesday through Friday will hover around 16 or 17 degrees. The normal high for this time of year in Winnipeg is 8. Tuesday’s winds gust to 60 out of the SE in the afternoon. For Wednesday (election day) winds will be out of the south at 30 to 50 and, after some morning sunshine, there is a slight chance for an afternoon shower on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Updated Bowman, Wasylycia-Leis getting vote out as poll puts them in near-tie video
- The race to become Winnipeg's mayor appears to be narrowing itself to only two candidates, and both Brian Bowman and Judy Wasylycia-Leis say they're going to campaign as hard as they can until election day on Wednesday.
- Doorstep mail delivery ends today for 12,400 Winnipeggers video
- More than 12,000 Winnipeggers are among the first Canadians today to be part of Canada's Post's plan to phase out door-to-door delivery.
- Health Sciences Centre demonstrates Ebola plan video
- There are no cases of the Ebola virus in Manitoba, but provincial health officials say they're prepared in case the outbreak comes to the province.
- WTO rules against U.S. meat labelling laws
- The World Trade Organization has ruled that U.S. country-of-origin labelling (COOL) rules discriminate against exports from Canada and Mexico.
- CBSA audit finds sloppy storage and disposal of items seized at border
- Five years after a critical audit raised a red flag over the sloppy storage and disposal of goods seized at the border, a followup review finds little progress in key areas of handling potentially dangerous items.