Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of light snow this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of light snow. Wind becoming south 30 km/h near noon then light early in the evening. High minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Underneath the cloud Sunday morning in the southeast, we’ll see some scattered light flurries. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Greg Selinger juggles Manitoba NDP leadership campaign, job
- If Greg Selinger is worried about possibly getting kicked out of the Manitoba premier's office next Sunday, he's showing no signs of it.
- Cloudy and cold in Winnipeg on Sunday
- While Environment Canada is reporting Winnipeg could reach a high of –9 C on Sunday, the windchill factor for the morning is –27 and overcast, cloudy skies are looming over the city.
- Vince Li faces threat of vigilante justice, says advocate video
- A Winnipeg law professor has come out in support of the decision handed down Friday to grant Vince Li unsupervised day visits to Winnipeg, but concerns are mounting over whether Li could become the target of those seeking vigilante justice.
- Winnipeg police investigate incident at North End hotel
- There was a large police presence outside of a hotel in Winnipeg's North End Saturday night.
- City committee puts out call for new Winnipeg bridge tenant
- If you have a unique business idea for the Esplanade Riel space on the bridge the city wants to hear from you.