Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 35.
Clear. Low minus 35.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 27.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-18° | -33°
-0° | -27°
-6° | -23°
21° | -9°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday won’t be quite as cold as Wednesday morning but frostbite is still a concern if you are not dressed for the weather. Including Thursday, 4 more days of temps that hover 10 degrees colder than normal. Records are in the mid -30s but this cold snap is unique in it’s length. According to the numbers I’m predicting, it will end up being a 12 day cold snap of temps between 8 and 13 degrees below seasonal. Get ready for some flurries on Friday night into Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 10/15in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Flood forces evacuation of Winnipeg shelter
- A flood at a Winnipeg shelter forced some 400 people into the bitter cold Thursday morning, and damaged its food supplies.
- Travel Manitoba unveils new heart-themed slogan
- Travel Manitoba unveiled a new slogan for the province on Thursday, with the hope of pulling on a few heart strings.
- Animal services holds sale to get dogs home for holidays
- Winnipeg’s Animal Services Agency is holding a dog sale in hopes of finding homes for over 30 abandoned animals.
- Manitoba food bank says Canada Post cuts will hurt poor
- The executive director of Manitoba's largest food bank says the poor will feel the changes at Canada Post the most.
- CAA snowed under by calls from stranded motorists
- CAA is getting snowed under with all the calls from stranded motorists. Spokesperson Liz Peters says the average wait time Thursday is six to eight hours.