Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning this morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early this morning then light late this afternoon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 34 this morning.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-7° | -25°
19° | -13°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a chilly morning temp of -23 degrees on Wednesday. This week’s ‘hump day’ will be another slightly cool day at -6 with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Industrial fire chases 23 from Winnipeg business
- A fire at a plastics plant near the Winnipeg airport sent one person to hospital and caused $300,000 in damage.
- Mental illness creates challenges for those seeking housing
- Many people who rely on Winnipeg's homeless shelters have some kind of mental health issue, but there is not enough space to help everyone get off the streets.
- Most Manitoba hospitals don't have full sprinkler systems
- Only one-third of Manitoba's hospitals have full fire sprinkler systems installed, while about a third of them have none, CBC News has learned.
- Winnipegger's garage roof collapses under weight of snow video
- A Winnipeg homeowner is urging others to clear snow from the roofs of their homes, after her garage roof collapsed under about a foot of snow.
- Giant snow drifts reach rooftops in Delta Beach
- Strong north winds have turned Delta Beach into one big snow drift, with some of the snow drifts reaching rooftops in the community at the southern tip of Lake Manitoba.