Berens River, MB
Set Berens River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. High 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Smiles, gasps as first visitors enter Winnipeg's human rights museum video
- Smiles and gasps were the reactions among the first members of the public to enter Winnipeg's Canadian Museum for Human Rights on Saturday.
- 2 sent to hospital after semi hydroplanes west of Winnipeg
- RCMP are investigating after a semi lost control on the north perimeter Friday, hitting another vehicle, rolling two or three times and putting two people in hospital.
- Winnipeg man kidnapped, assaulted, robbed in one-man crime spree
- A 34-year-old Winnipeg man is in custody after a man was kidnapped, assaulted and robbed in the West End.
- Man in custody after woman attacked, killed in St. Boniface
- Winnipeg police have confirmed reports of a homicide after a woman was attacked at a home on Hill Street in St. Boniface early Saturday morning.
- Fire at Standard Aero closes streets in area as crews fight blaze
- A fire at Standard Aero near Sargent Avenue and Ferry Road is producing heavy smoke and a number of streets have been closed as crews fight the blaze.