Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 1.
Snow. Snow mixed with rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Snow mixed with rain||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- A white Easter for parts of southwest Manitoba
- Good Friday will see parts of western Manitoba blanketed in white.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg for the long weekend
- You can grab something tasty from MAKE on Corydon or try some cardio and yoga outside at Fort Whyte or, if you have kids, hunt for some eggs at Oak Hammock Marsh.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- RCMP led on 90-minute car chase through southern Manitoba
- RCMP officers went on a high-speed chase through Headingley and down Highway 230 Thursday night.
- Hotline gets Manitoba tip on Edmonton kid gone 7 years
- Lucas Degerness was 14 when he was last seen in Prince George seven years ago. Two weeks ago, a help line for Missingkids.ca was contacted by someone claiming to be him.