Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 11.
Sunny. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Winnipeg's mayor says don't count the Jets out yet
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman says the Jets are just like the city, never count them out in a crunch. He says despite the Jets being down 3-0 against the Anaheim Ducks, the the team can come back and win the series. He praises the energy in the city, calling it electric.
- New CAA Manitoba says school zone signage unfair to drivers
- Signage and visibility in school zones should be improved on, and revenue from school zone speeders should be going to improve those conditions, says CAA Manitoba.
- Transit cash a federal budget priority for Winnipeg's mayor
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman hopes there will be cash for infrastructure and transit programs in today's federal budget, saying major municipal projects can't be completed without the help of all levels of government.
- Slick roads lead to crashes in Winnipeg, southern Manitoba
- Winter-like driving conditions have created some havoc in southern Manitoba.
- Welcome to Winnipeg, where winter never seems to end
- Remember last week, when Winnipeg's temperatures made summer feel so close? Well, that's over.