Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a weak disturbance that will deliver some flurries or light snow by early Saturday morning here in Winnipeg. That band of precip moves through Brandon and Dauphin overnight.
Following a few sunny breaks on Saturday afternoon, more scattered flurries show up all across the south in the afternoon and evening.
On Sunday we are back to a mix of sun and cloud. Both days on the weekend will be a little on the chilly side of the seasonal normal.
In the north, your Saturday looks fairly bright right across the region with a sun/cloud mix and temps in the mid minus teens. Churchill will be cooler at about -20 Saturday afternoon.
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around into next week. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Victim in unstable condition after Notre Dame Avenue stabbing
- One person is in hospital in unstable condition after a stabbing Saturday afternoon.
- Police search for person of interest after girl, 14, finds substance on her back at the mall
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help identify a person of interest after a 14-year-old girl found what police believe may have been a bodily fluid on her back while at St. Vital Centre on Sunday.
- Despite provinces 'being picked off,' Manitoba not in talks for health funding deal, Pallister says
- With the deadline looming for health transfers and other provinces and territories signing separate deals, Premier Brian Pallister says there have been no discussions between Manitoba and Ottawa.
- Winnipeg police rescue people trapped by fire in West End home
- Winnipeg police rescued several people trapped by a fire early Saturday morning in the West End.
- Brandon man drives stolen vehicle to courthouse before arrest, police say
- A Brandon man allegedly drove a stolen vehicle while impaired by drugs to the court house where he was arrested Saturday morning.