Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 27, 16 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
ENE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 27, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Jun 27, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. High 25.
|Chance of thunderstorms||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Monday, we see the sun again along with a fresh breeze from the northwest and a high of 21. Through next week we’ll claw our way back to the mid 20s and I see a mostly dry week. Some storms are possible in the Wednesday afternoon time frame. I’ll keep you posted on that one.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Woman, 78, says City of Winnipeg bullying her over backyard deck
- A Winnipeg senior is refusing to pay the city for having a deck that's too high after she says the ground sunk around it over the last two decades.
- Whiteshell highways flooded, province urges homeowners to leave video
- For the second day in a row, the province is recommending people along parts of the Manitoba-Ontario border pack up and temporarily leave the area after evening rains further damaged already water-logged roads in the Whiteshell and surrounding area.
- Ex-UFC fighter Ryan Jimmo killed in Edmonton hit and run, aunt confirms
- Ex-UFC fighter Ryan Jimmo was killed in a hit-and-run incident on Edmonton's Whyte Avenue early Sunday morning, his aunt confirmed to CBC News.
- CP track worker layoffs pose derailment risks: union
- The layoffs of 500 track maintenance workers this week at Canadian Pacific Railway will raise the risk of future derailments and potential disasters, the union representing the workers warns.
- Analysis Why it's time to reform the EU, with or without Britain
- Will the real European Union please stand up? For that matter will the real Great Britain please stand up? Because last week's talk of an “Independence Day” was a bit confusing.