Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Light snow ending this evening then clearing. Low minus 20.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
From Thursday’s high temp, we only drop 3 or 4 degrees for an overnight low into Friday morning. Friday won’t be quite as bright but you can expect temps up around -3 in the Red River Valley and +1 in the western parts of southern Manitoba like Brandon. Expect a milder weekend as well with my forecast calling for a -3 on Saturday and a -1 on Sunday. Plus temps reach southeastern Manitoba by Monday and Tuesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WNW @ 10 the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New MPI saw 20% spike in crashes after daylight time change in 2014
- "Springing forward" to daylight saving time resulted in 20 per cent more crashes on Manitoba roads last year, according to the province's auto insurer.
- New Police search for missing teen, 15, last seen in Winnipeg
- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a teen girl last seen in Winnipeg in February.
- New Winnipeg police warn about high-risk sex offender
- Arrest warrants have been issued for a Manitoba man described as a high-risk sex offender.
- Manitoba ombudsman concerned about anti-terrorism Bill C-51
- Manitoba's ombudsman has joined other privacy commissioners in Canada expressing concerns about the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism Bill C-51.
- Winnipeg man considered radical extremist by CSIS, his father says video
- A career member of Canada’s armed forces says CSIS has informed him his 23-year-old son is now considered a radical extremist. He worries his son could be swept up when new anti-terror legislation comes into force.