Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers overnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a sun/cloud mix and temps up around 3 degrees on Sunday.
I’m tracking a low that will cover the southeast in rain on holiday Monday. There is potential for 10-15mm. The rain may be changing to wet flurries late in the day.
Behind that system there is cooler weather settling in for the second half of next week. By Friday next week, daytime highs will be closer to seasonal at around -6.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: E @ 20/30 in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Dozens of asylum seekers, baby, cross into Manitoba Sunday
- Dozens more asylum seekers, including at least one baby, who fled the United States for Canada made their way into Manitoba early Sunday morning, CBC News has learned.
- 'Someone is going to slip through': Worry grows over influx of asylum seekers
- As asylum seekers continue to trickle in to Emerson, Man., it's beginning to put a strain on local resources and raise some security concerns over potential risks to the residents.
- Winnipeg's Ethiopian community honoured with new achievement awards
- The Ethiopian community of Winnipeg came together on Saturday to celebrate each other at the city’s first-ever Ethiopian achievement awards ceremony.
- What's open and what's closed on Louis Riel Day in Winnipeg
- Monday marks Louis Riel Day, which means lots of fun things are happening, but some other things might be shut down.
- Thompson high school student diagnosed with active tuberculosis
- A student at R.D. Parker Collegiate in Thompson, Man., has been diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB) infection, according to a spokeswoman for the Northern Health Region.