Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near noon. Amount 5 mm. High plus 4.
Rain showers changing to light snow after midnight and ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Low minus 4.
|Showers||Cloudy||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a “Captain Cry-Baby award” to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Recap Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks deal tough loss to Jets video
- Jonathan Toews deflected in the winning goal with 31 seconds left in regulation as the Chicago Blackhawks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 4-3 on Sunday.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late
- Winnipeg woman, 98, packs up a lifetime of memories video
- A 98-year-old Winnipeg woman, linked to the famous painting The Spirit of '76, an iconic image of the American Revolutionary War showing three musicians on a battlefield, is leaving the house she's called home for nearly a century.
- Winnipeg construction companies to pay for not meeting road work deadline
- Two Winnipeg construction companies will have to pay penalties for not finishing three road construction projects on time last year.