Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 9:20 PM CDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 9:20 PM CDT
Showers ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. A few thunderstorms this evening. Low 15.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg thunderstorm floods mall, underpasses, streets video
- A torrential downpour flooded a Winnipeg underpass at Higgins Avenue and Main Street Thursday evening.
- Thunderstorm sends Winnipeggers into streets with canoes, snorkels
- A major thunderstorm not only flooded businesses and streets in Winnipeg Thursday night, it also had some Winnipeggers getting creative in the streets.
- Winnipeg mayoral debate excludes 3 candidates video
- A Winnipeg mayoral hopeful is crying foul after learning the Downtown BIZ has scheduled a public debate – and only invited five of the eight candidates.
- Harper rebuffs renewed calls for murdered, missing women inquiry video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has dismissed renewed calls for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the killing of 15-year-old Tina Fontaine in Winnipeg.
- Preview Bombers expect tough running attack from struggling Als
- The Montreal Alouettes may be on a five-game losing skid, but quarterback Drew Willy isn't viewing Friday's game (8:30 p.m. ET) as a slam-dunk win for the Blue Bombers.