Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Snow mixed with ice pellets overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 4 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday looks like the day to get outside this weekend if you want some sun and manageable temps. We’ll see a high up around -7. Sunday is milder at zero but will be cloudy. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Recap Ales Hemsky, Senators take down Jets in Winnipeg
- Newcomer Ales Hemsky had three assists as the struggling Ottawa Senators defeated the Winnipeg Jets 5-3 on Saturday afternoon.
- 5000 Winnipeg properties at risk of losing water, say officials
- City of Winnipeg said late Saturday afternoon an extra 3,240 properties are now at risk of losing water due to frozen pipes, making for a total of 4,965 properties at risk. In a news release, the city said there are currently 806 properties on the list waiting for the city to thaw their frozen water pipes.
- Women's Day march a personal quest for Winnipeg organizer video
- About 200 people gathered in downtown Winnipeg Saturday to mark International Women's Day. They started their march at Portage Place and ended up at the Union Centre on Broadway.
- Olympic gold medallist Brad Jacobs feted at Brier
- Olympic gold medallist Brad Jacobs and his team were treated like curling royalty Saturday when they visited the Canadian men's curling championship and say they have their sights fixed on Korea in 2018.
- Malaysia Airlines: No 'evidence of any wreckage' a day later video
- Malaysia Airlines has issued a statement Saturday saying an international search and rescue operation has "failed to find evidence of any wreckage" in trying to locate flight MH370, 24 hours after it went missing off Vietnam's coast carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew.