Set Bloodvein as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 4.
Overcast. Low minus 13.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps will drop into the mid minus teens Thursday night but rebound to about -5 (close to seasonal) for Friday. It will also be windy out of the south Friday afternoon. Then… we warm up even more for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -4 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Live CFL unveils new logo, slogan: 'What we're made of' video
- New Canadian Football League commissioner Jeffrey Orridge is making his mark by introducing a new logo and slogan for the league.
- Sunny in the south, cloudy in the north for Manitoba on Friday
- There will be plenty of sun across the south, a little more cloud in the north and some light flurries in far northern areas such as Lynn Lake and Churchill.
- Winnipeg shoppers line up early for Black Friday deals at Polo Park
- Shoppers started lining up as early as 5:30 a.m. for Black Friday deals at Polo Park mall in Winnipeg.
- Woman escapes house fire in Winnipeg's North End
- A woman escaped a house fire in Winnipeg's North End on Friday morning.
- Man rushed to hospital after being hit by train in Winnipeg
- A man was rushed to hospital after being hit by a train Thursday night in Winnipeg's East Kildonan area.