Set Cartwright as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Cold wind chill minus 32.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning and minus 25 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow and blowing snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Friends shocked after A.J. Cleary named victim of B.C. avalanche video
- People in Come By Chance are in shock after the mayor's son was killed in a weekend avalanche in British Columbia.
- IOC dust levels worse than ever, union leader says
- A local union representative in western Labrador says the dust levels of the Iron Ore Company of Canada mines are worse than ever.
- Falling equipment misses Hibernia worker by 3 metres
- The province's offshore petroleum board says a worker on the Hibernia platform missed being hit by falling equipment by just three metres.
- Newfoundland sealing disaster monument nearly done video
- Work on a memorial for the 1914 Newfoundland sealing disaster is nearly complete at the Newfoundland Bronze Foundry.
- Complaint against priest Wayne Dohey filed with RNC
- A complaint against priest Wayne Dohey that triggered his suspension from St. Patrick's parish in St. John's has been filed with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.