Set Cartwright as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Pynn-Butler trial: Pynn pulled out shotgun, Billy Power says
- The prosecution's key witness in a second-degree murder trial told a Supreme Court jury on Tuesday afternoon his version of what happened the night Nick Winsor was shot to death in his Portugal Cove Road garage.
- Hurt RCMP officer has serious internal injuries, family says
- RCMP Const. Keith Bennett remains in hospital in Regina with serious internal injuries, suffered when he was struck by a vehicle, while on duty. Bennett is from Stephenville, NL, and is currently stationed at the White Butte detachment of the RCMP in Saskatchewan, a rural detachment just east of Regina.
- Military plane makes emergency landing at St. John's airport
- Airport officials are now saying the military cargo plane that made an emergency landing at St. John's International Airport Tuesday was an U.S. Air Force C-130.
- Steve Kent, Faith Stratton announce Ebola virus preparedness video
- Provincial health officials say they are continuing to step up emergency preparedness in this province, should a suspected case of the Ebola virus show up.
- Golden years, but dark housing prospects for some seniors video
- As she enters her golden years, Joan Dunphy may have to go back to work to afford a roof over her head — and she’s not the only senior to find herself in a tough housing situation.