Set Cartwright as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 AM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-7° | -22°
19° | -8°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Pepper spray, metal detector among new safety measures
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government has announced that it has put new safety measures into effect at its correctional facilities across the province.
- New Post-secondary students wonder how long tuition freeze will last
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Tom Marshall isn't saying what's in the new provincial budget, but students are hoping any restraints won't affect the freeze on tuition.
- Labrador team almost didn't make it to 2014 Winter Games
- The team from North West River was pulling ahead in its qualifying matches in Labrador, but it was disqualified from the games because it didn't have the required number of players.
- New Clarenville couple honoured at Winter Games
- When Corwin Mills carried the torch into the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Newfoundland and Labrador Winter Games, it was part of a journey he has been on with his wife for over 40 years.
- Blog Rae Spoon, Swing Jazz and a Chinese pop music documentary
- Every Weekend, WAM host Angela Antle plugs you into some of the goings on in 'town.' Email email@example.com if you have an event to publicize.