Set Cartwright as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Suspects apprehended after St. John's home invasion
- Two individuals who broke into a centre city home in St. John's Saturday evening knew the homeowner, according the RNC.
- WATCH On Point: Frank Coleman remains as sole candidate for PC leadership video
- Bill Barry's decision to drop out of the PC leadership race has left Frank Coleman as the only remaining candidate for the job.
- Urgent need for adoption at Labrador City animal shelter
- The Faith's Haven animal shelter in Labrador City is looking for more people than usual to adopt cats.
- Broken cooling tanks put Goose Bay curling season in jeopardy
- The Goose Bay Curling Club has been forced to shut down early, and its upcoming season may be in jeopardy as well.
- N.L. runners among those returning to Boston Marathon
- One year after the deadly attack at the Boston Marathon, the annual race will be held again and twenty-one people from this province will be taking part.