Set Cartwright as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 8:00 AM ADT
Light Rain and Drizzle
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
ENE 23 km/h
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this morning. Rain mixed with snow late this afternoon. Fog patches. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6 with temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon.
Periods of snow mixed with rain ending before morning then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Dwight Ball returns to N.L., plans to meet with Indigenous groups
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball returned to the province Sunday after a few days away, and he has made plans to meet with groups involved in the protest at the Muskrat Falls site.
- New PC party struggles with identity at AGM
- The PC Party spent its AGM struggling over what it means to be a Progressive Conservative, with some members pushing the party further to the right.
- New Stephenville Dome users not happy with dry dressing rooms
- Not everyone that uses the Stephenville Dome is happy with a recent decision to ban drinking from the locker rooms.
- Muskrat Falls protesters 'fighting for land and food'
- Protesters who broke through a gate and entered the Muskrat Falls work site in central Labrador Saturday night say they were proud to make their voices heard on environmental issues.
- New Police arrest 4 drunk drivers in St. John's area Sunday
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary were busy Sunday, arresting four drunk drivers, including three in less than half an hour.