Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec doctor talks flu shot value, upcoming government report
- The National Public Health Institute of Quebec is tasked with finding out how effective the flu vaccine is and who it actually protects.
- Recap Impact avoid going 0-for-September with win over San Jose
- Matteo Mancosu set up first-half goals from Dominic Oduro and Ignacio Piatti and the Montreal Impact held on to end a four-game winless run with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday night.
- Montreal SPCA to take legal action against new bylaw targeting pit bulls video
- Montreal's SPCA will ask the Quebec Superior Court to review the city's new animal control bylaw in a bid to have the sections targeting "pit bull-type dogs" declared illegal.
- Arrest warrant issued for suspect in fatal Plateau hit and run
- Steven Harvey Pinnell, 33, is facing charges related to the death of 79-year-old Zélia Araujo, who was struck and killed by a pickup truck while crossing Mont-Royal Avenue at St-Urbain Street on Sunday.
- Montreal dog trainers urge pit bull owners to start muzzle-training
- Pit bull owners who haven't already been preparing their dog to wear a muzzle could be facing an uphill battle once the new bylaw comes into effect Monday, Montreal dog trainers say.