Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 41.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 42.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 35.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 5 ways to improve pedestrian safety
- A recent analysis on pedestrian accidents revealed that close to 5,000 pedestrians were injured between 2011 and 2014. The distressing statistics have prompted calls for more secure streets and raise the question of how to improve pedestrian safety.
- Quebec faces long cold snap all weekend
- In some regions it will feel — and sometimes even dip — below -40 C.
- Balance fight against radicalization with human rights, UN chief says
- United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon wraps up his visit to Canada with a tour of Montreal's anti-radicalization centre.
- Montrealers take on Verdun Polar Bear Plunge challenge for Special Olympics
- On one of the coldest days of winter, some Montrealers decided to go for a swim. More than 200 people took a plunge in freezing water for the annual Polar Bear Plunge in Verdun.
- Valentine's Day lunch helps homeless Montrealers
- The Friendship Party helps build a sense of community for those who are struggling or homeless.