Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
28° | 21°
82° | 70°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption charges video
- Montreal Mayor Michael Applebaum has resigned in the wake of corruption charges being laid against him, although he maintains he is innocent.
- Montreal council must pick new mayor after Applebaum resignation video
- Montreal city council must select an interim mayor to replace Michael Applebaum, who resigned a day after being arrested by Quebec's anti-corruption unit.
- Hungary indicts ex-Montrealer on Nazi-era war crimes
- Hungarian prosecutors indict a 98-year-old former police officer for abusing Jews and assisting in their deportation to Nazi death camps during World War II.
- new Gatineau promotes itself with free shuttle service
- A new bus service has launched in Gatineau as part of a larger push to market the Outaouais region and boost the economy.
- Canada to send peacekeeping troops to Haiti
- A handful of Canadian troops are about to take part in peacekeeping operation in Haiti, under the command of Brazilian forces, in a long-delayed mission that has been kept inexplicably low on the political radar.