Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive McGill student accused of sexual assault hired by summer camp video
- One of three McGill students charged with sexually assaulting a woman in 2011 is now working at the university's youth sports camp.
- Lac-Megantic locomotive suitable for museum exhibit or scrap
- The owner of a Lac-Megantic bar incinerated in last year's rail disaster says he would be equally comfortable seeing the train's locomotive become a museum exhibit or scrap metal.
- De la Concorde overpass collapse nobody's fault: Order of Engineers
- Quebec's Order of Engineers has decided not to lay blame for the 2006 De la Concorde overpass collapse because too much time has elapsed to properly investigate.
- Deaf Montreal boy gains hearing after experimental surgery video
- Auguste Majkowski, 3, was born deaf, but after auditory brain stem implant surgery in California, the Montreal boy is now reacting to some sounds.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.