Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
WSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Showers||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 'True superhero' Matthew Schreindorfer dies of lukemia
- Matthew Schreindorfer, a Laval man who captivated the hearts of Quebecers as he sought treatment for leukemia, has died. He was 27.
- 'Everything started to change': An asylum seeker explains why he illegally crossed into Canada
- Like hundreds of others, Sid Ahmed Tfeil fled the United States and crossed illegally into Quebec last month seeking refugee status. The 32-year-old from Mauritania, who fears for his life if returned back, is hoping to start a new life in Montreal.
- Updated Trial for ex-ski coach Bertrand Charest pushed to Thursday
- The trial of former Canadian ski coach Bertrand Charest on 57 charges, including sexual assault allegedly involving at least a dozen girls and young women, is now set for Thursday. Charest's new lawyers requested a few extra days to meet with their client, who has been detained since 2015.
- Montrealer Sylvain Bellemare revelling in Oscar victory for Arrival
- Montrealer Sylvain Bellemare was still buzzing from his Oscar win on Monday morning. In fact, the sound editor for Arrival still hadn't slept when he spoke to Radio-Canada and CBC Montreal's morning radio shows.
- 'Why do they want to leave?': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.