Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 8:02 AM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 8:02 AM EDT
Sunny. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
13° | 13°
55° | 55°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Quebec to overhaul health care system, eliminate thousands of jobs video
- Radio-Canada has learned that the Quebec government plans to eliminate thousands of jobs and an entire layer of bureaucracy in the health care system as it tries to balance its budget within the next two years.
- Couple rushing chihuahua to vet get $258 speeding ticket
- A Quebec couple issued a $258 speeding ticket over the weekend intends to contest the ticket because they were rushing their dying chihuahua to the veterinarian’s office.
- Updated Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K. video
- Voters in Scotland have sent a clear signal to continue as part of the United Kingdom in a historic referendum vote, although there will likely be a substantial change in the 307-year union in the coming months.
- City of Montreal files complaint against police
- After taking on firefighters at the labour relations board, the city of Montreal has now filed a complaint against police.
- Quebec observers react to Scottish referendum vote
- Parti Québécois MNA Martine Ouellet paid her own way to Scotland to observe today’s vote on independence with an eye on drawing lessons for the sovereignty movement in Quebec.