Set Huntingdon as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 06, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. High 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Arthur Porter prognosis 'very poor': cancer expert
- Arthur Porter's longtime friend Karol Sikora, a cancer expert, says the man wanted on fraud charges in Canada is responding well to emergency cancer treatments in a hospital in Panama city.
- New Quebec welfare cuts worry drug and alcohol rehab centres
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centres in Quebec are raising concern recent welfare cuts will drive clients away from getting the services they need.
- Preview Carey Price has Canadiens 'optimistic' despite deficit
- The Montreal Canadiens can see some positives despite the 2-0 series hole they've dug themselves into against the Lightning heading into Game 3 on Wednesday night in Tampa (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 7 p.m. ET).
- Chambly Basin search continues for missing canoeist Rémy Nolet video
- Quebec provincial police divers are back in the water today looking for a 19-year-old man who fell in the water after his canoe capsized Monday evening.
- Beaconsfield Highway 20 billboard proposal questioned by residents
- Some Beaconsfield residents are upset about a proposal to build a giant electronic billboard along Highway 20 in the West Island suburb.