Set Salaberry-de-Valleyfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Randy Quaid arrested attempting to cross U.S. border
- American actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi Quaid were arrested Friday night attempting to cross into the United States, according to Vermont State Police.
- Two stabbed in early morning fight in NDG
- Two people are in hospital after being stabbed during an fight in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce early Saturday morning.
- Lafontaine Tunnel northbound shut for Thanksgiving weekend
- Drivers heading into Montreal from the South Shore will need to find an alternative to the Louis-Hippolyte-Lafontaine Tunnel on the long weekend.
- Montreal weather: Mainly sunny
- It's going to be a little chilly but sunny after yesterday's rainy day.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Boston Bruins tonight: 3 things to watch
- The Montreal Canadiens play their arch rivals, the Boston Bruins, tonight.