Set Salaberry-de-Valleyfield as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 3.
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 2.
|Snow||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Little Burgundy condo residents get water back after 12 days video
- After relying on bottled water and melted snow for nearly two weeks, residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough finally got their water back on Sunday.
- Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- Raif Badawi's wife worried he could face death penalty
- Ensaf Haidar, who lives in Sherbrooke, Que. with their three children, says she's heard from official sources in Saudia Arabia her husband could now face the death penalty in a new trial for renouncing his faith.
- Updated Jeff Petry traded from Oilers to Canadiens for picks
- The Edmonton Oilers on Monday traded pending unrestricted free-agent defenceman Jeff Petry to Montreal for a 2015 second-round draft pick and a conditional fifth-rounder in this June’s draft.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.