Set Salaberry-de-Valleyfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 12.
Sunny. High plus 4.
|Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing about 1,500 jobs. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- New Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 0 C
- Despite a snowy Friday and frigid morning, it seems spring is back on track in Montreal. Expect sunny skies and a high of 0 C, with an overnight low of -10 C. Check here for the complete forecast.
- Montreal students protest cuts in downtown march
- More than 1,000 people marched through downtown Montreal on Friday night in the latest demonstration against the Quebec government's cutbacks.
- Video Montreal weekend: What's on March 27-29 video
- Montreal filmmaker Francois Girard's releases his newest film Boychoir, Verdun hosts a Maple syrup festival and Montreal heavy-metal bands face off at Katacombes.
- Audio 35 years after Khmer Rouge audio
- The Cambodian community in Montreal celebrates 35 years in Canada today. Vinita Ok is the co-founder of Centre Khemara, an historical and cultural organization for Cambodians. Vinita came to Quebec as a refugee and spoke about how the community is just s