Set Salaberry-de-Valleyfield as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec's David Thibault makes it to The Voice final in France
- David Thibault, the 17-year-old singing sensation from a small Quebec town known for his Elvis impersonations, is heading to the finals of France's version of singing competition TV show The Voice.
- Ottawa Senators fan Katie Kerrick harassed at Habs game video
- Katie Kerrick was excited to head to the Bell Centre to catch the Montreal Canadiens versus the Ottawa Senators in the second game of the 2015 NHL playoffs. Until several fans intimidated her to the point of tears.
- Preview Hammond, Senators look to recapture magic on home ice
- Andrew Hammond and the Ottawa Senators haven't been able to carry their late-season heroics into the playoffs and now face another deficit to overcome as they return home to face Montreal in Game 3 of their series on Sunday night (CBC, CBCSports. ca, 7 p.m. ET).
- Anti-Uber Montreal cabbies target taxi two-timers video
- Some Montreal cab drivers who don't like Uber have been using the popular ride-share app to track their colleagues who also drive for the car-sharing service.
- How vegetables ditched their reputation for boring
- The evolving tastes of increasingly health-conscious Canadians have helped fuel the increasing popularity — and more lucrative sales — of something once considered rather boring and overcooked: vegetables.