Set Salaberry-de-Valleyfield as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
SE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this morning and ending near noon then 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. High 24. Humidex 32. UV index 6 or high.
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 25. Humidex 30.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Tears are normal: A parents guide to surviving the 1st day of kindergarten
- Parents across the province are getting ready for a major milestone in their child's life, the first day of school. Education experts say there are several ways to prepare children for the big day.
- Police searching for man missing in Shawinigan lake
- On Saturday afternoon, the man was swimming in Lac Lamarre when witnesses say they saw him sink below the surface. He didn't come back up.
- Photos Héritage Montréal tours connect Metro to history on its 50th anniversary
- Montreal's Metro is often thought of as a way to get from point A to point B. But rarely do rushed commuters take the time to understand point A. That's what Héritage Montréal's ArchitecTours aims to do.
- Avoid the Bonaventure this weekend
- Drivers are being encouraged to avoid Wellington and Nazareth streets this weekend because the Bonaventure Expressway’s structure above Wellington Street will be demolished.
- Quebecer, 69, to run 90th marathon
- Bouchard, who hails from Pintendre, Que., started running decades ago and completed his first marathon in 1979.