Set Salaberry-de-Valleyfield as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 19.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers or thunderstorms beginning near noon. Amount 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Showers or thunderstorms. Amount 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 9.
|Showers or thunderstorms||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend audio
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- Montreal plans to develop park between Victoria, Champlain bridges
- The city of Montreal wants to develop a park for pedestrians and cyclists along the river between the Champlain and Victoria bridges.
- Video Entertainment ideas for the whole family for the last weekend of May video
- It's not quite festival season yet but there are certainly a lot of things to do this weekend -- including some downtown outdoor family fun.
- New bike-only lane on St-Denis Street coming within weeks
- The city of Montreal is working on a pilot project that would see one lane of St-Denis Street dedicated to bikes.
- RCMP release unseen video from Zehaf-Bibeau's manifesto video
- The RCMP have shared the previously unreleased 18 seconds from Ottawa gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's video manifesto, all of which are spoken in Arabic.