Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Cloudy. A few flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 late this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early in the evening. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- New Raif Badawi's wife worried he could face death penalty
- Ensaf Haidar, who lives in Sherbrooke, Que. with their three children, says she's heard from official sources in Saudia Arabia her husband could now face the death penalty in a new trial for renouncing his faith.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2015: Mommy big film winner, Orphan Black takes top TV trophies
- Montreal-based drama Mommy was the darling of Sunday night’s Canadian Screen Awards, taking home nine trophies including best motion picture. Space channel's Orphan Black dominated the TV categories.
- Montreal weather: Mild with a few flurries
- A few flurries are expected today, ending late this afternoon. Winds could gust up to 60 km per hour around noon, with a high of -3. Click here for the full forecast