Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:47 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Fog patches overnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Soldiers with PTSD waiting up to 6 months for help video
- Canadian soldiers diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder have waited up to six months for assessments and treatment, CBC News has learned.
- Most Montreal cab drivers not subjected to background checks video
- Sexual assault and harassment allegations by a number of women against Montreal taxi drivers are raising questions about the fact criminal background checks aren’t being conducted on many of the city’s cabbies.
- Robert Libman wants Irwin Cotler's seat in Parliament audio
- Robert Libman believes he has the right stuff to end almost 75 years of federal Liberal rule in the Montreal riding of Mount Royal.
- Exclusive Canada to clinch trade deal with EU in September video
- The on-again, off-again free trade with the European Union is now expected to be finalized and signed at the end of September, concluding one of the Harper government's long-held objectives, CBC's Chris Hall reports.
- P.K. Subban says he's 'very, very, very' likely to stay in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens' star defenceman remains tight-lipped about his contract negoiations, but hints that he's optimistic he won't be moving this season.