Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:20 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Low 8.
A few showers ending in the morning then cloudy. High 16.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Gaétan Barrette backtracks on maximum age for IVF
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette is backing away from one of the more controversial elements of a major health care reform bill.
- Updated Michael Sam focuses on football, not making history as CFL's 1st openly gay player
- On the verge of becoming the first openly gay athlete to play in the CFL, Michael Sam pledged his support to Montreal's LGBT community but insisted he's "just here to play football" at Tuesday's news conference introducing him as the newest member of the Alouettes.
- RCMP raiding home linked to investigation of radicalized youth
- RCMP confirm its officers are at a home in St Leonard, linked to the ten young people arrested over a week ago for allegedly trying to join jihadists overseas.
- Specialists threaten to sue Barrette over Bill 20 quotas audio
- The head of Quebec's specialist doctors says her group will sue health minister Gaétan Barrette, if he imposes surgery quotas on specialists without ensuring operating rooms can meet the demand.
- Analysis Pointe-Claire garbage accumulating as city halves pick-ups audio
- Although it's only been two weeks since changes to garbage pick-up in Pointe Claire, for at least one resident, it's causing headaches.