Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SE 3 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening then snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Blowing snow overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Snow||Periods of snow|
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau’s candidacy stirs up PQ membership video
- Some of Quebec’s labour unions are warning that some of its members, which have supported the Parti Québécois for years, may not vote for the party this time now that media magnate Pierre Karl Péladeau is running for a seat.
- Steele-Morin charged in court, as police look for a second suspect
- Philippe Steele-Morin, 30, appeared in a Montreal courtroom Monday afternoon and was charged with the murder of Tricia Boisvert.
- Osheaga 2014 lineup announced
- Osheaga, the annual Montreal music festival, has announced its lineup for this summer's three-day festivities, which will be headlined by Outkast, Jack White and the Arctic Monkeys.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic Mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Updated Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.