Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 3:17 PM
ENE 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pamela Porter, wife of Dr. Arthur Porter, expected to plead guilty in Montreal video
- Pamela Porter’s charges are in relation to an alleged $22.5-million kickback scheme over the McGill University Health Centre's new superhospital.
- Special Report Phantom car break-ins baffle authorities
- Montreal-area police forces have no explanation for a series of car break-ins which leave no visible signs of forced entry on the vehicles themselves.
- Quebec City hospitals ban visitors
- Five hospitals in Quebec City will ban visitors from seeing any patients as of 8 a.m. on Thursday.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jury ends 2nd day of deliberations without verdict
- After two full days deliberating behind closed doors, the eight women and four men who are jurors in the Luka Magnotta trial left the Montreal courthouse late Wednesday afternoon without delivering a verdict.
- City of St-Lambert introduces a pool tax
- People living in the city of St-Lambert on Montreal’s South Shore will see their tax bill go up if they own a pool.