Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Snow. Amount possibly more than 15 cm. Blowing snow in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Snow and blowing snow||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-16° | -17°
3° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mordecai Richler's widow doubts Montreal will ever honour her husband audio
- The widow of one of Canada's most celebrated authors says she has doubts about whether Montreal will ever honour her late husband.
- New Raif Badawi, jailed Saudi blogger, has flogging delayed again
- Saudi blogger Raif Badawi was spared his 50 weekly lashes once again, according to Amnesty International.
- Villa-Maria High School closes for day as support staff pickets
- Villa-Maria High School early Friday morning said the school would be closed today due to snow. However, the picketing support staff out front would beg to differ.
- Audio Quebec City sous-chef Sebastien Laframboise competes on Chopped Canada audio
- Sebastien Laframboise is sous-chef at one of Quebec City's popular new downtown bistros. But that wasn't enough pressure for him - he decided he wanted to compete in a national cooking show. You can see him this weekend on Food Network's 'Chopped Canada'.
- Montreal weather: Snow, then another deep freeze
- Temperatures will fall to -9 C this afternoon, but will get a whole lot colder once the sun goes down. CBC Montreal weather calls for an evening temperature of -29 C with the wind chill, with equally cold temperatures moving into Saturday.