Set Port-Menier as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
W 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 7.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Heroes save truck driver in Westmount gas station crash video
- Four men who pulled the driver from a truck that crashed into a Westmount gas station earlier this week are being heralded as heroes.
- Updated Jenique Dalcourt's friends and family say goodbye
- Friends and family gathered at a Longueuil funeral home Thursday to mourn the passing of Jenique Dalcourt.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Thursday night
- In one of Thursday night's big NHL battles, the Montreal Canadiens finish off their Western swing against the surging Vancouver Canucks, while the Winnipeg Jets get a boost to their offence with the return of Evander Kane.
- TransCanada formally applies to NEB for Energy East pipeline approval video
- TransCanada has officially filed for government approval for the $12 billion Energy East pipeline project with the National Energy Board.
- Naima Rharouity was strangled by scarf at Fabre Metro, coroner finds
- In a report released Thursday, Quebec's coroner detailed the circumstances leading to Rharouity's death and made a series of recommendations about improving safety in the Montreal Metro system.