Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog Phillip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' trial wraps with charge to jury
- The judge presiding over the "murder for lobster" trial in Port Hawkesbury, N.S., is giving his instructions to the jury today.
- Live Blog Jason William Whitehead sentenced in fatal bar fight
- Jason William Whitehead will be sentenced today for his role in a fatal bar fight in December 2011.
- Quintin Sponagle back in Nova Scotia, charged in Ponzi scheme
- Quintin Earl Sponagle, the man charged with defrauding 179 investors over $4 million dollars in an alleged Ponzi scheme, is back in Nova Scotia.
- Black Friday 2014: Surprising fees Canadians pay for shopping online video
- While American shoppers celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday — the biggest sales of the year in the U.S. — Canadians looking to save by shopping online could face some hidden costs.
- Opinion Father of victim in child porn case decries publication ban
- We talk about changing Canadian law, but we can’t mention the 17-year-old girl whose suffering and death made those changes necessary, This is sad, and this is wrong, her father writes in a commentary for CBC News.