Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
SSE 37 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Amount 40 to 50 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 40 gusting to 60 near midnight then increasing to 60 gusting to 90 before morning. Low 17.
Rain at times heavy ending in the morning then clearing. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 60 km/h gusting to 90 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 after midnight. Low 10.
|Rain at times heavy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- Climate change rallies held across Maritimes
- Dozens of people gathered in the streets in communities across the Maritimes, part of the hundreds of climate change marches happening across the globe today.
- Northern Pulp spokesman David MacKenzie steps down
- The man who spoke on behalf of problem-plagued Northern Pulp in Pictou County, Nova Scotia has left his job.
- Edmundston's St. John the Baptist church fire 'suspicious' video
- A fire destroyed that destroyed a 140-year-old church in Edmundston, N.B., on Saturday is being investigated as a potential arson, according to police.
- Dartmouth home invasion sends 75-year-old man to hospital
- A 75-year-old man remains in hospital after he and his wife awoke Sunday to a pair of intruders in their home.