Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 3:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
E 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon and ending late this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Sobeys announces 26 Lawtons layoffs in Dartmouth, St. John's
- An agreement between Sobeys and McKesson Canada means the loss of 26 jobs at Lawtons distribution centres in Dartmouth, N.S., and St. John's.
- New Health-care unions allege unfair bargaining, ask labour board to intervene
- The four unions bargaining on behalf of Nova Scotia's health-care workers say the provincial health authority and the IWK are failing to provide critical information for negotiations.
- Fishermen urged to run safety drills in wake of death investigation
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada has finished its investigation into the 2015 death of Keith Stubbert off southwest Nova Scotia.
- Opinion Arlene Dickinson on Kevin O'Leary's entry into Conservative leadership race video
- 'He’s the business community’s worst spokesperson. Why? Because he represents capitalism in its very worst form — a soulless system that bases decisions solely on dollars and cents, profit and margin.' Arlene Dickinson on Kevin O'Leary and his entry into the Conservative leadership race.
- New 'No smoking gun' found to explain hundreds of thousands of herring deaths
- Alain Vezina, regional director of science at the Department of Fisheries and Oceans, says a combination of factors likely led to the fish kill.