Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
ESE 41 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Showers at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers changing to rain at times heavy near midnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 17.
Rain at times heavy. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Fog patches. Amount 40 to 50 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southeast 20 in the afternoon. High 19.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low 9.
|Rain at times heavy||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Breton braces for another rainstorm
- It will likely be less serious than the Thanksgiving Day rainstorm that caused massive flooding, but emergency responders are on standby in Cape Breton for another downpour and high winds this weekend.
- Halifax police investigate vote theft alleged by Dawg Father PhD
- Defeated councillor Linda Mosher received texts and calls from Jerry Reddick, or the Dawg Father PhD, alerting her to the voter theft allegations, her campaign manager Michael Kydd said.
- HMCS Preserver officially gets to rest
- After 46 years in the fleet of the Canadian navy, HMCS Preserver officially reached the end of her commission on Friday.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia under heavy rain and flood warnings for weekend video
- Nearly all of Nova Scotia is under a weather warning for heavy rain that could lead to flooding this weekend.
- Lower Sackville man's jail time for animal cruelty 1st in Nova Scotia, says SPCA
- A Lower Sackville man received a 30-day jail sentence and lifetime ban from owning any animals after he pleaded guilty to keeping 19 cats in unhealthy conditions.