Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
S 45 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low 11.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 15.
Periods of rain ending overnight then partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 8.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Family speaks out after mall refuses cart for autistic child
- The Lavallee's say there aren't enough resources in public places for families with special needs.
- School workers in children's mouth-taping incident off the job
- The Halifax Regional School Board says two assistant instructors are no longer employed with the board following complaints that an after-school monitor taped shut the mouths of several Nova Scotia students last week as a punishment.
- Big hurricane season expected this year
- Canadian forecasters are warning warmer-than-average ocean waters and the lack of an El Nino warming of the central Pacific Ocean will contribute to an "active" hurricane season this year.
- new Rare albino lobster caught in Cape Breton
- Rocket's Lobster Pound in Cape Breton says a 77-year-old fisherman caught a white lobster this week in Lingan.
- video Mooseheads' opponent to be determined tonight video
- Michael Dick brings the latest from the Memorial Cup tournament in Saskatoon.