Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SW 20 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 16.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 26 except 19 along the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 15.
|Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Caring hands: man becomes Canada's first male doula
- With his big, muscular hands, dreadlocks and large physique, Kelly Carrington is not surprised he doesn’t fit the mould of what people expect a doula to look like.
- Halifax searching for expert to sort parking problem
- Halifax is looking for an expert to help sort the city’s parking problem.
- Catherine Miller, missing woman, last seen a week ago
- Halifax police are looking for a missing Dartmouth woman who was last seen a week ago.
- Efficiency charge could be nixed, but there's a catch
- Efficiency Nova Scotia's plan to spend $35 million of ratepayers’ money on rebate and incentive programs next year is in the hands of government regulators, but the consumer advocate is skeptical if customers will actually enjoy any energy savings.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.