Beaver Island, NS
Set Beaver Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
SW 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3 except minus 7 inland.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning near noon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 2.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Snow|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Molotov cocktails thrown at shale gas protests nets charges
- A 20-year-old man from Eskasoni, N.S., is facing charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at RCMP during the shale gas protests in Rexton, N.B.
- Kangaroo bounds into Halifax museum video
- Jack the Red Kangaroo is starring in the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History’s Australia exhibit this month.
- New Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.
- Access-a-Bus driver arrested for alleged sex assault
- A Metro Transit Access-a-Bus driver has been arrested following allegations he sexually assaulted a passenger.
- Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal video
- A Nova Scotia man who admitted he tampered with his girlfriend's condoms resulting in her pregnancy has lost his Supreme Court appeal and must now serve the balance of his 18-month jail sentence on a charge of sexual assault.