Set Nipawin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Clearing. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 17.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 98 snakes, found in a basement, released to the wild
- Some 98 snakes that found their way into a Regina-area basement are back in their natural element.
- Soldiers in Saskatoon on high alert
- Lieutenant-Colonel Tony Engelberts, Commanding Officer at Hugh Cairns Armoury, said the attack on Parliament Hill hits home for his reservists.
- Tax breaks, privacy rules, liquor changes mentioned in Sask. throne speech
- New tax breaks, tighter privacy laws, changes to organ donation rules and tougher rules against bad hunters are among the items the Saskatchewan government was highlighting in the throne speech Wednesday.
- Security beefed up at Saskatchewan Legislature over Parliament Hill shooting
- The fatal shooting of a soldier in Ottawa Wednesday morning has resulted in heightened security at the Saskatchewan Legislature.
- Man, 43, dies in workplace accident near Mankota
- A 43-year-old man has been killed in a workplace accident near Mankota, in southern Saskatchewan.