Set Nipawin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Becoming cloudy near noon. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
31° | 14°
88° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New National database maps Saskatoon violent crime sites by address
- A national database maps out so-called 'stigmatized properties' in Saskatchewan cities including Saskatoon and Regina.
- Saskatoon protesters rally against Prime Minister's visit
- Cheers of protest echoed in the streets out front of Prairieland Park in Saskatoon Wednesday night.
- SaskPower to remove 105,000 smart meters following fires
- The Saskatchewan government has ordered its power utility, SaskPower, to remove 105,000 so-called 'smart' meters, installed in homes and businesses across the province, following concerns about eight unexplained fires associated with the units.
- The Book of Negroes author Lawrence Hill works with new writers at Saskatchewan retreat
- Lawrence Hill, author of The Book of Negroes, is in Saskatchewan for a writers retreat.
- Tornado Hunter Greg Johnson to watch skies above Regina fair grounds during Ex video
- Greg Johnson, a specialized weather-watcher, has been hired by organizers of the Queen City Ex in Regina to keep an eye out for severe weather.