Set Nipawin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NW 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Clearing this afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
8° | -8°
46° | 18°
9° | -7°
48° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Protesters rally against Bill C-51 at Regina's Victoria Park
- Erin Weir, federal NDP candidate for Regina-Lewvan, says the anti-terror bill Bill C-51 is too broad-sweeping and more community outreach is needed to prevent radicalization.
- Nipawin Bible College harnesses solar power to save cash
- Thanks to 399 new solar panels, Nipawin Bible College says it is now Canada's first college to provide solar energy for all of its campus facilities.
- Video Saskatoon police probe suspicious death at motel on Idylwyld Drive video
- Police say they found a 42-year-old man severely injured in the parking lot at the Northwoods Inn early Saturday morning. He later died in hospital.
- 'Time to revisit' nuclear power: Brad Wall video
- After signing a major deal to sell uranium to India, Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall argues that nuclear energy could help Canada reduce its greenhouse gas emissions.
- Winter driving is done: Summer construction detours begin
- Now that motorists can say they made it through another winter, and the driving hazards that go with bad weather, it's time to start the summer construction detours. Regina has a few of note for the weekend.