Set Nipawin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Showers ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 98 snakes, found in a basement, released to the wild
- Some 98 snakes that found their way into a Regina-area basement are back in their natural element.
- Soldiers in Saskatoon on high alert
- Lieutenant-Colonel Tony Engelberts, Commanding Officer at Hugh Cairns Armoury, said the attack on Parliament Hill hits home for his reservists.
- Tax breaks, privacy rules, liquor changes mentioned in Sask. throne speech
- New tax breaks, tighter privacy laws, changes to organ donation rules and tougher rules against bad hunters are among the items the Saskatchewan government was highlighting in the throne speech Wednesday.
- Security beefed up at Saskatchewan Legislature over Parliament Hill shooting
- The fatal shooting of a soldier in Ottawa Wednesday morning has resulted in heightened security at the Saskatchewan Legislature.
- Man, 43, dies in workplace accident near Mankota
- A 43-year-old man has been killed in a workplace accident near Mankota, in southern Saskatchewan.