Set Nipawin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
SSW 15 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning late this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man found dead Sunday in Saskatoon's Victoria Park
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a man was found dead near the river in Victoria Park.
- Regina drone operator shares spring melt photos
- Notanee Bourassa has a drone's eye view of this year's spring melt around northwest Regina.
- Moms of trans kids use men's washrooms to push legislation
- The mothers of two transgender children in Saskatoon are pushing for gender neutral washrooms, education and political change.
- Shots fired between 2 parked vehicles in Saskatoon parking lot
- Officers say the man inside the vehicle that was shot at was not hit by any rounds.
- Video Spring Home Show exhibitors give CBC their best pitches video
- Salespeople at the Spring Home Show present CBC with their best pitches.