Set Nipawin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 9:00 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
SE 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- RCMP incident commander applauds officer who convinced La Loche, Sask., shooter to surrender
- The RCMP's incident commander during last year's shooting in La Loche, Sask., is commending the officer who raced into the school to stop the bloodshed.
- New Water bills on the rise for many SaskWater customers
- People outside of major centres, especially around Saskatoon, could be seeing a sizeable jump in their water bills.
- Senator wants inquiry after murder charges stayed against Connie Oakes, Wendy Scott
- A senator is calling for a public inquiry after prosecutors stayed charges against a second woman accused in an Alberta man's killing — in a case that hinged largely on that woman's testimony, which was later deemed "unreliable" by an appeal court.
- Regina ethics rules may look at gifts to politicians, hiring of relatives
- Regina is developing new rules for council members to guard against unethical behaviour.
- Temperature records tumble around Saskatchewan
- Thanks to a wave of warm air, temperatures records were falling like melting icicles on Tuesday.