Set Mingan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 3:17 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early this evening and ending near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Drone racing: Armchair pilots strap on goggles for aerial dogfights
- Fans of aerial speed battles are uniting to compete in a new sport: drone racing.
- New Montreal weather: Chilly and sunny
- It's going to be bright and cold today. Get your full forecast details here.
- New 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Shopping safely on Cyber Monday
- There are a number of ways to keep your financial risk low when purchasing items online.
- Quebec doctors will keep government overpayments
- Overpayments of $416.7 million made to Quebec doctors over the last five years cannot be recovered, according to Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard.
- Dorval mosque targeted by anti-refugee phone threat
- The president of a West Island mosque playing a major role in the effort to welcome refugees has expressed concerns after receiving a telephone threat.