Set Mingan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32 overnight.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 17.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- A marten chasing down a rabbit caught on video, goes viral
- A video of a marten chasing down and killing a rabbit in northern Quebec has gone viral, surprising even the elders of the Cree community where it happened.
- Victims of abuse by ex-Wemotaci police chief speak out
- When Jean-Paul Néashish was chief of police in Wemotaci, he used his position to scare his victims into silence. But with Néashish now behind bars, his victims are speaking out. And they are encouraging others to do the same.
- Recap Canadiens sweep weekend with triumph over Hurricanes video
- Sven Andrighetto was the only player to score in a five-round shootout as the Montreal Canadiens defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Sunday afternoon.
- Quebec daycares hold province-wide protests
- Thousands of daycare workers, parents and citizens gathered in 18 different cities, including Montreal, Quebec City and Gatineau.
- Century-old apartment block in Ville-Marie spared demolition, for now
- A plan to demolish a 19th-century apartment block in the borough of Ville-Marie has been temporarily put on hold following an outcry by residents of the neighbourhood.