Set Mingan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Snow or freezing rain
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Becoming cloudy this morning then snow or ice pellets changing to periods of freezing rain this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 3.
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of rain or drizzle late this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Rain ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
|Rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Snow||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Caregiver accused of stealing thousands from seniors in credit card fraud
- Montreal police have arrested a young woman accused of defrauding two elderly women, and are asking other potential victims to come forward.
- Take a tour of a school that will make you want to go back to kindergarten
- The Rives du Saguenay school board hopes to make a splash with Au Millénaire school, which brings nature indoors and promises youngsters will learn three languages.
- Quebec calls inquiry into 'systemic' problems in Montreal police service
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux is launching an inquiry into what he is called 'systemic' problems within the Montreal police service.
- Anglophones frustrated with lack of English on borough websites
- The Quebec Community Groups Network, representing Quebec's English-speaking communities, says it’s time the websites for Montreal's boroughs be translated into English.
- Spike in deaths at Quebec seniors home used as advertising hook
- The largest seniors residence in Trois-Pistoles, Que., took out an unusual advertisement offering bargain rates on vacant rooms, available "following a number of deaths."