Set Mingan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:05 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal scrambles to find new mayor, again video
- As their city council searches for an interim mayor, Montrealers are still reeling from the corruption charges laid against a political leader who had pledged to clean up City Hall.
- Que. construction strike creates obstacles for home buyers video
- As the province-wide construction strike enters its third day, Quebecers are dealing with the consequences of projects large and small being left at a standstill.
- Mirabel to house new $9.5M fuselage assembly plant
- European aerospace manufacturer Aerolia has selected the industrial park at Mirabel airport northwest of Montreal as the site for a fuselage aerostructures plant that will assemble parts for some of Bombardier's business jets.
- new City councillor wonders if former Montreal mayor was set up
- A Montreal councillor who has known Michael Applebaum since he was 19 says she believes he's innocent.
- Hungary indicts ex-Montrealer on Nazi-era war crimes
- Hungarian prosecutors indict a 98-year-old former police officer for abusing Jews and assisting in their deportation to Nazi death camps during World War II.