Set Mingan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 6:48 AM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 6:48 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. High 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Luka Magnotta case: The challenges of a 'not criminally responsible' defence
- Luka Magnotta has admitted killing Concordia University student Jun Li in May 2012, but his lawyers will spend the next few weeks trying to convince a jury he is not criminally responsible for that act because he was mentally ill at the time. Here are some of the challenges of such a defence.
- Motorcycle rider dies after crash into terrasse on St-Denis
- A 28-year-old died overnight after crashing his motorcycle into a terrasse in the heart of Montreal’s Latin Quarter.
- Analysis Bloc's drop in Quebec a big chance for NDP and Liberals, polls suggest
- Ever since the controversial Mario Beaulieu became its leader in June, the Bloc Québécois has been drifting further into irrelevance. Polls analyst Éric Grenier looks at what kind of opportunity this has opened up for the other parties in Quebec.
- Car collides with horse on west Quebec highway
- Two women were taken to hospital Monday night after their car collided head-on with one of two horses that had wandered onto Highway 105 in west Quebec.
- Luka Magnotta trial hears how torso found in trash outside apartment video
- A forensic investigator with the Montreal police has opened testimony in Luka Magnotta's murder trial by describing the discovery of a human torso in the trash outside the accused's apartment in 2012.