Set Mingan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 13.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Anjou apartment fire injures girl, 12, and man in 40s video
- “An important fact to mention is that there were no smoke detectors in any of the apartments involved,” said the division fire chief on the scene.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Orphan Black, Gabrielle win video
- Fan favourite TV series Orphan Black, coming-of-age drama Gabrielle, psychological thriller Enemy and TV comedy Call Me Fitz took home major trophies at the Canadian Screen Awards gala Sunday night, an evening that saw awards spread out to a wide range of winners.
- Nebraska shocked to learn it has Parti Québécois-style religion law
- People in Nebraska are surprised to hear their state has come up in a hot Canadian political debate. Tell folks here that the Parti Québécois cites Nebraska's law on religious clothing as a precedent, and prepare for a series of puzzled stares.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.