Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 14, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
SSE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 14, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Sep 14, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 4 dogs dead after vehicle carrying shelter dogs flips near Olds
- Two more dogs have died following an accident on Highway 2 near Olds on Saturday.
- Police calling woman's death in Mission 'suspicious'
- Calgary police are investigating after a woman was found dead in a home in Mission around noon Sunday.
- Enterovirus D-68: Alberta testing for strain after spike in child hospital admissions
- An Alberta children's hospital says it has seen a spike in the number of children admitted for respiratory problems in the past several weeks and is adding new beds to the pediatric unit to keep up with demand.
- What are the benefits of shipping oil through the Arctic?
- Scott Tiffin says it's not only possible to transport bitumen from the oilsands through the Arctic but that doing so would help develop new industry in both Alberta and the north.
- Beakerhead artists work with Forest Lawn teens to create mobile playground
- The second annual Beakerhead is taking place in Calgary this weekend and one project has brought together a unique partnership.