Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
N 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers early this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 0°
64° | 32°
24° | 4°
75° | 39°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Rachel Notley brings pitch to Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- NDP Leader Rachel Notley brought her message to the Calgary Chamber of Commerce on Friday, vowing her party will work with business while asking corporations to pay more.
- Mike Duffy's 'unsolicited contacts' drew Enbridge warning to PMO
- Suspended Senator Mike Duffy's diary may show repeated conversations with Enbridge officials, but a spokesman for the energy firm says they were unsolicited, to the point Enbridge notified the Prime Minister's Office.
- Bob Hartley, Calgary police warn Flames fans on Red Mile to behave video
- Calgary police and the coach of the Calgary Flames are both asking fans to keep it clean Saturday during Game 6 of the team's NHL playoff series.
- Blog FHRITP interruption during #SafeRedMile interview shows prevalence of vulgar trend video
- WARNING: Story contains explicit language. Another CBC journalist has been targeted by the worrying phenomenon known as FHRITP. CBC Calgary reporter Meghan Grant shares her experience after an interview on the Red Mile this morning.
- Alberta election: 6 ridings where the PCs are faltering in the polls video
- PC incumbents in six ridings across Alberta will have a tough battle on election day, according to polls from Abingdon Research.