Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 3°
75° | 37°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Red Mile erupts after Calgary Flames take series against the Vancouver Canucks video
- It was a rough start for the Flames, but the team managed to pull out a win in Game 6 and the fans are going crazy.
- Recap Flames down Canucks to clinch series victory video
- The Calgary Flames defeated the Vancouver Canucks 7-4 in Game 6 to clinch a 4-2 series victory in the first round of the NHL playoffs on Saturday.
- Recap Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks: Game 6
- Follow along as CBC staffers, keen hockey fans and the Flames tweeted Game 6 of Calgary's NHL playoff series against the Vancouver.
- Jonathan Denis resigns as justice minister amid 'legal proceedings'
- Alberta's Justice Minister has resigned following "legal proceedings" involving his estranged wife, Premier Jim Prentice announced Saturday.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.