Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 9:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
NW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High zero.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Man allegedly alerts 911 after stealing car with child inside
- A Calgary man is being accused of having the authorities called after he allegedly stole an SUV with a baby inside.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.
- Technology helps Calgary man foil home robbery from Texas
- A Calgary man on vacation in Texas managed to foil a robbery at his home from 3,000 kilometres away.
- High River Flyers mourn loss of captain after crash leaves 2 dead
- The High River Flyers hockey team is mourning the loss of its captain after a crash Saturday morning killed two southern Alberta men.
- 'Huff and puff' technology questioned after leak at CNRL Wolf Lake site
- Greenpeace is raising concerns about the technology an Alberta oilsands operation uses to extract crude, following a second leak at a Canadian Natural Resources facility.