Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. Wind becoming south 20 near noon. High 12.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 3 flu-related deaths in Alberta already this season
- Three people who have died in Alberta hospitals since the beginning of September are confirmed to have had influenza. A total of 30 people have been hospitalized with confirmed influenza during the same period.
- John Forzani on life support in California hospital
- Calgary businessman and former CFL football player John Forzani is in a California hospital on life support after suffering a heart attack or stroke, according to his brother.
- Legal Aid funding to increase in Alberta
- The Alberta government has committed $5.5 million to increase access to a cash-strapped Legal Aid system. Premier Jim Prentice says more low income Albertans will qualify for the program.
- Prentice to reopen land claim negotiations with Lubicon First Nation
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice has rebooted talks with a northern aboriginal band that has been seeking a land claim for almost 80 years.
- Hawk, Calgary police dog, to help child witnesses in sex abuse case video
- The Calgary Police Service's victim assistance service dog, Hawk, will be allowed to sit with two child witnesses when they testify at a sexual assault trial.