Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h. High 23.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings accused, has court hearing today
- Matthew de Grood, the 22-year-old charged with five counts of first-degree murder in the stabbings of five young people at a house party in Calgary, is set for a court hearing today.
- New Water supply top concern for Okotoks as town grows
- As Okotoks' population approaches 30,000 people, the town is facing some growing pains and chief among them is concern over the water supply.
- Puking taxi passengers will have to stomach new fine, city says
- Anyone throwing up in the back of a cab in Calgary will soon be out an extra $100.
- Haunting Melissa movie sequel to be app-only production
- A Calgary-based horror movie sequel will soon be haunting iPhones and iPads in an app-only release.
- Exclusive Nathan O'Brien search gets help from high-tech gear, helicopter video
- The search for evidence into the disappearance of five-year-old Calgary boy Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents now involves more sophisticated technology — a specialized helicopter normally used in the oilfields.