Set Brooks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Snow, wind warnings issued for southern Alberta
- Environment Canada has issued wind and snowfall warnings for parts of southern Alberta.
- ASIRT reviewing Memorial Drive crash that killed young man
- The Alberta Serious Incident Response Team is reviewing a Friday night crash on Memorial Drive that killed one man and sent two passengers to hospital.
- CFL Battle of Alberta sees mayors place friendly bets for charity
- The Battle of Alberta has officially reached the mayor’s office.
- Thorncliffe residents planning alternative pitch for old Quality Inn
- Members of the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association are working on an alternative pitch for what to do with the old Quality Inn.
- Video CFL Battle of Alberta: provincial politicians pick sides video
- With both of Alberta's CFL teams facing off on the road to the Grey Cup, provincial politicians are sometimes reluctant to pick sides.