Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 9:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 5.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Two Edmonton police officers charged with selling steroids
- Two Edmonton police officers have been charged with selling steroids, the Alberta Serious Incident Response Team announced Friday afternoon.
- Christopher Beaulieu's family finds closure with ghost bike
- Christopher Beaulieu's father cannot find the words to express what the ghost bike means to him and his family.
- Rick Hanson to run in Calgary-Cross, PC party sources confirm
- Police Chief Rick Hanson will run for the Progressive Conservative Party in Calgary-Cross, CBC has confirmed with sources.
- Ryan Arcand, Edmonton's piano man, now has his own keyboard video
- He became known as Edmonton’s piano man after a chance encounter with Roslyn Polard, who recorded a video of Arcand playing a public piano in Edmonton’s Sir Winston Churchill Square.
- Major delays on icy Highway 63 as cleanup continues after crashes
- Boyle RCMP say icy conditions along Highway 63 likely caused several crashes that sent one person to hospital and caused major delays to drivers.