Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. High plus 2.
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. High minus 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton community leader nominated for prestigious award
- Cory Nicotine didn't know anything about politics when he was living on the street as a teenager. Now he's on the verge of winning a national award for getting so many youth to care about the big issues across the country.
- Photos Remembering Manmeet Bhullar: An emotional day at the Alberta legislature
- MLAs paid tribute to the late Calgary-Greenway MLA in an emotional legislative session Wednesday.
- Video Edmonton mayor pitches new funding formula for police budget video
- The ballooning proposed police budget has become a contentious issue for city councillors, who say they can't afford it. This year the police commission has asked for an extra $48.6 million over the next three years to hire new staff.
- National Inuit organization calls for Eskimos name change
- “If I was called an Eskimo or introduced as an Eskimo by anyone else, I would be offended by that,” says Natan Obed, president of Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami. “It is something that was acceptable at one time but now just isn’t."
- Recap Red Wings send Oilers to 3rd straight loss on Niklas Kronwall OT goal video
- Nikklas Kronwall scored on a two-on-one break 26 seconds into extra time to lift the Detroit Red Wings over the visiting Edmonton Oilers 4-3 on Friday night. It came just moments after he nearly gave the game away.