Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 10:17 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain at times heavy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 12.
Rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Eskimos 50/50 jackpot reaches more than $300,000 at halftime
- Thousands of people spent much of the first half of the Edmonton Eskimos game at Commonwealth Stadium waiting in line for the chance to win an enormous 50/50 prize.
- Parents can now name Alberta children who died in care video
- On Wednesday, cabinet approved Bill 11, which lifts the automatic publication ban on children “who have come to the attention” of the director of children services.
- CF-18 struck by lightning landed in Whitecourt, Alta.
- Capt. Adam Runge was on his way to Whitecourt for the Hometown Heroes Airshow scheduled to take place this weekend. He was about 50 miles away from his final destination when the plane was struck by lightning.
- Health executive involved in illegal political donations resigns
- A Health Quality Council of Alberta board member has resigned just hours after CBC News revealed his involvement in illegal political donations to the provincial Progressive Conservative party.
- Residents return to condo to recover belongings
- Three days after a $10 million fire devastated their homes, many condo residents were allowed to return to their suites to see if they could recover anything.