Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. High 25.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary cougar shooting to get full review, justice minister says video
- Alberta's justice minister has ordered a review after a cougar was shot and killed by wildlife officers near a Calgary hospital.
- Recap Zach Collaros helps Tiger-Cats beat Eskimos video
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats forced three turnovers, and Zach Collaros connected with Brandon Banks for the winning touchdown at 12:20 of the fourth quarter, as Hamilton won a defensive battle 25-23 against the Edmonton Eskimos at Tim Hortons Field on Saturday.
- In Depth Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- The invention of cereal more than 100 years ago transformed the average breakfast. Now fast-food restaurants are trying to cash in on Canadians’ new morning craving for even more convenient foods.
- Group calls for improved Legal Aid funding
- A group of mothers gathered at the legislature on Saturday, calling on the provincial government to provide more assistance to Albertans who cannot afford legal representation.
- Greenpeace hosts training camp for volunteers wanting to protest
- Dozens of volunteers participated at Climate Action Camp on Saturday, an event hosted by Greenpeace just outside of Edmonton teaching people different ways to push for climate change.