Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
NW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 8.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 1 with frost.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Former gang member turned rapper paralyzed in attack
- Shawn Bernard, 41, is an activist in the aboriginal community and a motivational speaker who spoke to youth about escaping his former life as a gang member.
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Alberta Health Services says it's investigating four cases of paralysis in children, but the patients have not been diagnosed with Enterovirus D68.
- Lack of bylaws cause businesses to enact own e-cigarette bans
- Edmonton Northlands is banning e-cigarettes or vaporizers from all of its buildings, including Rexall Place and the Expo Centre.
- More sweepers proposed to meet spring street cleaning deadline
- City staff are considering ways to speed up spring street cleaning because crews are meeting the June 1 deadline only half of the time.
- ALERT makes record-breaking steroid bust
- More than 350,000 pills and 10,000 vials were seized in Edmonton recently in what is believed to be the largest illegal steroid bust by a Canadian police agency.