Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 10:09 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:18 AM MDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:18 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. Humidex 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Fort McMurray fire chief Darby Allen addresses 'coward' accusations
- Fort McMurray fire chief Darby Allen calls recent criticism of his team’s handling of the wildfires in May an unwelcome distraction from the rebuilding that needs to be done.
- New Lawsuit pits investors against prominent Saskatoon businessman Darrell Remai
- A member of one of Saskatchewan’s most prominent business families, and his associate, are facing allegations in a lawsuit including self-dealing, mismanagement, and a scheme to wilfully devalue investments in several retirement communities so they could be bought at a fraction of their real value.
- Lineup to obtain mail undelivered during fire another pain for Fort McMurray residents
- Fort McMurray residents struggling to return to normal life after fleeing the wildfire in May face yet another aggravation — this time from Canada Post.
- Alberta to audit coal mines to ensure there's money for cleanup
- The Alberta Energy Regulator is planning to audit nine coal mines to make sure there are enough resources to clean up after the mines close.
- Man struck by lightning as storm rips through Edmonton
- A man was struck by lightning while a storm raged in Edmonton. The man was taken to hospital in stable condition. Elsewhere in the city some commuters on the Whitemud had to be rescued by boat.