Set Beaverlodge as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow and a few rain showers beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Periods of light snow and a few rain showers ending in the morning then clearing. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton Somali community aims to fight radicalization video
- Around 200 people, many of them women, made their way to NAIT's Shaw Theatre in Edmonton to discuss the topic of the forum, “finding common solution for youth radicalization and terrorism.”
- Analysis Fighting couples are good for Valentine's Day sales
- For some marketers, Valentine's Day means uncomfortable imagery, including arguments, violence, trauma and suffering. When you want your ad to jump out of the pack, you sometimes need to go against the tide.
- Analysis An east-west power grid, Canada's elusive national dream audio
- An east-west power grid could help fight climate change and help Canada achieve its latest environmental goals. But it's an expensive proposal that would require political co-operation.
- Vintage 'snowbugs' still rule parts of Canada's north video
- Originally manufactured in the 1940s and '50s, Bombardier's early attempts at the modern snowmobile, known by many simply as "snowbugs," are still heavily used across Canada's North.
- Recap Jets beat Oilers in Ondrej Pavelec's return video
- Andrew Ladd scored the shootout winner as the Winnipeg Jets came away with a 2-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday.