Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early in the afternoon. High minus 8.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then cloudy. Low minus 14.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m hearing a big sigh of relief from everyone around me. We made it to -0.6 on Sunday (my forecast high: 0 degrees). Today we are hovering around 3 or 4 degrees depending on where you are. We will cool of tonight though…. we’ll drop to a normal low of -12… then welcome the coolest day of the work week… Tuesday at -7 for an afternoon high. Expect a few flurries Tuesday morning along with a mix of sun and cloud. The clouds clear Tuesday night as we drop to -21 by Wednesday morning. More cloud moves in Wednesday with a few evening flurries and a rebound to -4. It’s back to “plus” numbers for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg not getting pipe-thawing machines from other cities
- Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz says the city has had no luck getting other jurisdictions to loan their pipe-thawing equipment to help with its frozen pipes emergency.
- Winnipeg facing worst year yet for potholes, CAA says
- CAA Manitoba is calling on the City of Winnipeg to come up with a plan to deal with its expanding pothole problem.
- Pedestrian hit by minivan in River Heights video
- A woman was taken to hospital Monday afternoon after being hit by a minivan in River Heights.
- Winnipeg roofing companies hammered with calls for ice dam help
- Winnipeg roofing companies are swamped with calls from homeowners battling ice dams and blocked vents.
- New CentrePort Canada Way being extended to bypass Headingley
- The Manitoba government is moving ahead with plans to double the length of CentrePort Canada Way in order to reduce the traffic bottleneck on the Trans-Canada Highway west of Winnipeg.