Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Fog patches at times near noon. High 11.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
24° | 5°
75° | 41°
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
This is what a stalled front does to a sunny day with a high of 16. It turns it into a cloudy day with temps struggling to reach 10 degrees. The cloud is very low level which makes it very hard to push out of the province. Follow me on Twitter for an image of the cloud cover @johnsaudercbc. So…. we should start to see some sunny breaks later in the afternoon and clearing tonight with a 4 degree low and just a risk of frost overnight. Thursday starts with sunshine but, as I’ve been saying through the week, you can expect increasing cloud through the afternoon and some rain overnight into Friday morning. It’s fairly unstable then too so nocturnal thunderstorms are also in the mix. Friday morning has a few showers but those should end before the outdoor ceremoniy at he CMHR which starts at 10:30am. Saturday is unstable in the afternoon and windy too with a chance for some thunderstorms.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Breaking Winnipeg police investigate downtown daytime stabbing
- Winnipeg police are investigating a stabbing that may have taken place across several city blocks Wednesday afternoon, including crossing Portage Avenue.
- Dragging of the Red River to start Wednesday afternoon
- Winnipeg police plan to be on the Red River Wednesday afternoon as volunteers drag the water in a search for evidence of missing Manitoba women.
- New Mike Vogiatzakis insists he should be a mayoral contender
- Mike Vogiatzakis says he should be a contender in Winnipeg's mayoral race, as he believes he has enough signatures from voters to be an official candidate.
- Manitoba hits record number of doctors practicing in province
- The Manitoba government said more doctors are working in the province than ever before.
- New Winnipeg mayoral candidates lack vision for future of city: chamber
- The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce is urging candidates in the municipal election to think big - because that's what they are not doing.