Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Mar 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 7.
Overcast. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
What is a cloudy start to the day will end up having a few sunny breaks to kick off spring break. I’ve been forecasting a ‘cool’ 2 degrees for today but that’s bang on the seasonal normal.
Starting on the weekend, daytime highs will be between 6 and 8 degrees through into next week so what’s left of the snow cover will really start to disappear.
Saturday’s winds are gusty out of the south, at least here in the Red River Valley, and Sunday brings a cloud day with a slight chance of a sprinkle around mid day.
In the north, a low pressure centre tracks west to east on Saturday dropping 10-15 cm of snow in Lynn Lake and 10 cm in Thompson through in to the afternoon.
Looking ahead in the south, our milder than usual temperatures will last through the end of next week. I even have a double digit high forecast for Thursday.
The latest flood forecast from the province indicates little impact on spring flooding in the Red River Valley from next week’s warmer weather.
I also see a couple of chances for some showers next week on Wednesday and again on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Judge allows key DNA evidence to be used in Candace Derksen retrial
- A Manitoba judge has decided to allow key DNA evidence to be presented in Mark Grant's retrial for the 1984 killing of Candace Derksen.
- Police watchdog says no grounds for charges against officer who fell on suspect, breaking his collarbone
- A Portage la Prairie RCMP officer did not use unnecessary or excessive force during a 2016 arrest in the Manitoba town that left the suspect with a broken collarbone, an independent investigation has determined.
- Video Teghan's Top 5 March 24-26 video
- Southern Manitoba flood risk down slightly, but southwest remains a concern
- The risk of overland flooding in southern Manitoba has been downgraded by provincial flood forecasters but the southwestern corner of the province remains a major concern.
- Dr. Joseph Du remembered as selfless advocate for community, revitalizing Winnipeg's Chinatown
- Dr. Joseph Du, a longtime community leader in Winnipeg who advocated for social justice and whose vision helped build the city's Chinatown district, is being remembered as someone who gave everything of himself.