Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
Snow ending early in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 12.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
What a change a day will make. In southern Manitoba we’ll see temps in the mid teens today - then 24 hours later - below zero! It’s the same disturbance bringing 10-15cm of snow to areas just north of the big lakes. The Pas, Flin Flon, Norway House and Island Lake are currently (as of noon) under a snowfall warning. As that system tracks east tonight and into Thursday, the colder air behind it wraps around into the south. Here in Winnipeg, temps will continue to fall through Thursday to -2 by the afternoon along with a northwest wind at 40 gusting to 60km/h. We’ll also be dealing with a mixture of showers and flurries on and off through the day. Other than a few flurries overnight Friday into Saturday, our weather through the Easter weekend is fairly dry and on the cool side of normal (+6) well into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 15/20 the morning. NW @ 10 the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Children in care to be taken out of Winnipeg hotels after serious attack on girl video
- Manitoba's family services minister has ordered staff to remove children in care from Winnipeg hotels, in light of a serious attack this morning that left a 15-year-old girl in critical condition.
- Target Canada to close all stores by April 12
- The end has come. Target Canada will close the last of its 133 stores to the public on April 12.
- Winnipeg mom wants support, not pity, on World Autism Awareness Day
- A Winnipeg mother says she wants people to understand the truth of their lives, as World Autism Awareness Day is marked April 2.
- Allegiant Air pilots strike averted by court ruling
- Pilots at discount carrier Allegiant Air were prevented in their plans to strike Thursday after a federal court issued a temporary restraining order.
- Main Street sniffing 'out of control' says Winnipeg worker video
- Solvent sniffing near Winnipeg's Main Street downtown is so out of control that a woman working in the vicinity says she observes sniffers deteriorating daily and wonders when they will die.