Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 14.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. A few showers beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 early in the evening. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We do have a few clouds over the city this morning but the sky all around us is fairly clear so I’m expecting a mainly sunny day here in the Red River Valley. I have lowered the daytime high to 25 today. The normal high is still 26. Thursday starts with sunshine but cloud rolls in through the afternoon ahead of a frontal system that will bring a brief band of rain late in the day. Expect some showers Thursday late night into Friday morning, then clearing on Friday with an afternoon high of 26. Saturday looks a little unstable with generally cloudy skies and occasional showers. We clear Sunday which is the start of a stretch of dry weather that lasts for several days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WSW @ 15 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Brandon fogging ‘entire city’ Wednesday evening
- Due to crummy weather set to hit the wheat city later this week, the City of Brandon has opted to fog ‘the entire city’ Wednesday evening.
- Manitoba looks to jump into potash industry, develop mine
- The Manitoba government is hoping to develop a significant potash deposit in the western part of the province near Russell.
- 2 teen girls charged for assaulting Manitoba hockey refs
- Two teenage girls have been charged with assault after a hockey tournament turned into a brawl in Stonewall.
- Almost 70 % of Manitobans in custody not yet convicted
- Manitoba has the highest number of people behind bars who haven't been convicted of a crime.
- 4th arrest made in connection with robbery near Polo Park
- Winnipeg Police have arrested a fourth suspect involved in the robbery of three 18-year-olds near Polo Park on July 12.