Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Widespread smoke overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Low 11.
|Smoke||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wow, what a gorgeous morning. The sunshine sticks around for the rest of the day here in the south. This evening, expect clouds to move in (after sunset here in the Red River Valley) and a few showers or even T-Storms overnight. The cloud and a slight chance of a shower is with us in the morning but the sun returns for the second part of the day. It will be slightly cooler at 22 degrees but winds will be light. Thursday and Friday… sunny and hot and the showers I was forecasting for the weekend are still expected but the timing is a little different. Most of Saturday looks like a mix of sun and cloud, then we can expect showers Saturday night and on Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SSW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SSW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 20/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SSW @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Video Father rescues son after truck smashes into Winnipeg storefront video
- A boy shopping with his dad became trapped after a pickup truck crashed through a Winnipeg storefront.
- Accused bomber Guido Amsel had previous contact with police
- The man accused of sending bombs in the mail that injured one woman has had contact with police in the past.
- CFL fines Hamilton defensive lineman Tracy for hit on Bombers QB Drew Willy
- Defensive lineman Adrian Tracy of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats was fined by the CFL on Tuesday for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy last week.
- Updated Limits on free evening parking pitched for downtown Winnipeg video
- Free evening parking in Winnipeg's downtown will remain, but will likely be scaled back.
- Winnipeg School Division board chair fires back at scathing review
- The chair of the Winnipeg School Division's board of trustees is slamming a government report that accuses trustees of being "out of control" and micromanaging the division's business while "playing political games" with each other.