Bachelors Island, MB
Set Bachelors Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers this evening. Light snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 6.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets early in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 16.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Still not much sunshine in my forecast for Wednesday. As far as precipitation is concerned, I’m tracking some freezing drizzle changing to snow through the morning for southern Manitoba on Wednesday. There won’t be much more than 1-2cms in the Winnipeg area but possibly 4-5cms for the Lac du Bonnet and Pinawa areas through Wednesday. Temps will still be fairly mild, gently falling to about -4 by the afternoon and -7 by the evening. Those temps continue to fall through Thursday to about -15 by the afternoon. We’ll see a high of -10 on Friday then a falling temperature through the weekend. We’ll be at around -22 by Saturday afternoon and -28 by Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: E @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- City-wide boil water advisory catches Winnipeggers by surprise video
- The city-wide boil water advisory that was issued Tuesday night elicited a number of interesting reactions from Winnipeggers.
- Winnipeg-wide boil water advisory in place video
- The city of Winnipeg is under a boil water advisory Tuesday night after tests confirmed the presence of E. coli.
- Recap Jets downed by Penguins video
- David Perron and Brandon Sutter scored power-play goals less than 4 minutes apart in the third period and the Pittsburgh Penguins rallied for a 5-3 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday night.
- Students protest budget cuts at University of Manitoba video
- More than 300 students protested budget cuts at the University of Manitoba Tuesday afternoon.
- Manitoba policy group springs forward onto political landscape video
- A new right-of-centre policy group is cropping up in Manitoba and one of its main agendas is to combat the work of big unions in the province.