Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 14.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. High 21.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Keya Simon's murder, sister's stabbing nets charges for 2 men
- Two men are facing charges related to the 2011 death of 19-year-old Keya Simon and the stabbing of her 32-year-old sister.
- Buddy MacMaster, renowned Cape Breton fiddler, dead at 89 video audio
- Order of Canada recipient Buddy MacMaster, known as the dean of Cape Breton fiddling, has died at age 89.
- Taxi driver threatened, carjacked in south end Halifax
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after two suspects threatened a cab driver, stole his taxi and took it on a joyride.
- Tooth fairy pays premium for teeth in Atlantic Canada
- If you're a kid in Atlantic Canada, here's a reason to smile. According to a new survey, the tooth fairy is paying a premium for baby teeth in the Maritimes and Newfoundland.
- Uber car-sharing app optimistic for Halifax expansion
- After two months in Halifax, the car service Uber has only a couple of cars on the road but the company remains optimistic about its future in the city.