Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the evening. Risk of thundershowers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Maritimes weather breaks several heat records as provinces bake
- After today's heat wave, thunderstorms can be expected in parts of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- New Halifax police crack down on stunting on dead-end street
- Police say in the last few weeks, Evergreen Place, off Prospect Road, has been a gathering place for people driving dangerously and those there to watch.
- New Nova Scotia Power warns of telephone scam returning
- The utility is warning their customers of callers posing as Nova Scotia Power representatives.
- New Macdonald Bridge's first new deck nearly ready for Big Lift
- Managers and board members of the Halifax Harbour Bridges got their first look at the replacement decks for the Macdonald Bridge on Wednesday.
- New Bedford man arrested after fight on Almon Street
- While helping a visually impaired woman move out of an Almon street apartment, police say a fight broke out where one man allegedly tried to run another over.