Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
WNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 13.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low 8.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Atlantic Voice People in Pictou County silent no longer on Northern Pulp
- This past summer, people in Pictou County decided they couldn't stay quiet any more.
- Shots fired near Halifax's Hemlock Ravine Park
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after shots were fired in a neighbourhood near Hemlock Ravine Park.
- Driver injured in Highway 103 crash
- Halifax RCMP say a woman injured after a crash on highway 103 is expected to recover from her injuries.
- Halifax man charged after RCMP officer nearly run over
- A 20-year-old from Halifax is facing numerous charges after police say an RCMP officer was almost run over.
- Man shot in back in Halifax attempted robbery
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man was shot in the back in a vehicle in the Fairview neighbourhood of Halifax.