Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 5 except 8 along the coast. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Russell Matthys's father hopes bouquets will give people pause
- A grim anniversary is approaching for one man in Sydney who has lost two sons to violence.
- Halifax fire: Neighbours must pay for place to stay
- People who live near a building that was gutted by a massive fire in downtown Halifax Sunday have been told their homes aren't safe and they need to find somewhere else to stay on their own dime.
- New Central Halifax shooting awakens neighbours
- Residents on Federal Avenue in Central Halifax awoke to the sounds of gun shots Tuesday morning.
- Cumberland County tops veterans' hearing loss claims
- A small region of Nova Scotia has more hearing loss claims with Veterans Affairs Canada than Alberta and Saskatchewan combined, a CBC Nova Scotia investigation has found.
- New Cornwallis, N.S. to lose its only grocery store
- People in Cornwallis, N.S., will lose the only grocery store in town at the end of the month.