Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
WNW 35 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Wet snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Wet snow beginning this morning then changing to rain near noon and ending this afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Snowfall amount 4 cm inland and over higher terrain. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Harley Lawrence's murderers, Kyle Fredericks and Daniel Surette, to be sentenced
- The two men who admitted to setting homeless man Harley Lawrence on fire, killing him, will be sentenced today in Nova Scotia Supreme Court in Kentville.
- Bluenose II costs still being paid to former company overseeing rebuild
- The Nova Scotia government continues to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to the management company that mishandled the Bluenose II project, even though the province ended up taking over the rebuild of the iconic schooner.
- Halifax airport investment could take off, says tourism head
- The head of the Tourism Industry Association Of Nova Scotia says the traditional family road trip is a thing of the past and the province needs to rethink its approach to attracting visitors.
- Halifax Rainmen one win away from NBL Canada Championship
- The Halifax Rainmen have a 3-2 lead in the best of seven series, putting themselves one win away from dethroning the defending league champs.
- Halifax women's soccer team to learn from pros in England
- A Halifax women's soccer team will be spend 10 days in England this month to see how their skills measure up to professional players'.