Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 6:30 AM ADT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 6:30 AM ADT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 18.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 31.
|Sunny||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 19°
70° | 66°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Loretta Saunders murder suspects back in court
- The preliminary inquiry in the case of two accused of murdering Loretta Saunders continues today in Halifax.
- New Halifax police issue debit machine warning
- Police are issuing a warning to Halifax business owners about potential fraud targeting debit machines.
- Kyley Harris expected to enter plea on assault charges
- The assault case for a man who used to serve as the communications director for Nova Scotia's premier is due in court today.
- Halifax activist Kevin Kindred wants to ban the word 'offended'
- Halifax lawyer and activist Kevin Kindred wants to ban the word "offended" from the English language.
- Corey Blinkhorn, suspect in homeless man beating, arrested
- Cape Breton Regional Police have tracked down another suspect in the case of a homeless man who was beaten in North Sydney, N.S., last week.