Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:40 PM ADT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:40 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle this evening and after midnight. Periods of drizzle beginning after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low 11.
Periods of drizzle ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
|Periods of drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia health merger bill passes second reading
- Nova Scotia's MLAs are gearing up for a late night debate on legislation that would streamline health-care unions in the province, while health care unions hold emergency meeting.
- Bryony House lottery ticket holders asking questions after prize change
- Ticket holders for the Bryony House Dare to Dream Home Lottery are taking a closer look at the fine print and asking questions after some major changes to the grand prize.
- Griffon helicopter lands on island after clipping ship's antenna
- A Griffon military helicopter clipped the antenna of a coast guard ship during an exercise off Nova Scotia, forcing it to make a precautionary landing on the front lawn of a summer home in Lunenburg County.
- Hazing expert says no amount of hazing is ever harmless
- A sports psychology consultant says there is no acceptable level of hazing and what has recently happened with Dalhousie University’s rugby club is about perpetuating a culture that accepts the practice.
- Tree trimming backlog concerns Dartmouth resident
- A Dartmouth resident is concerned it could take up to a year for the Halifax Regional Municipality to trim the trees on his street, even though the trees are rubbing against homes and hanging over power lines.