Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 23. Humidex 28.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ceasefire march in North Preston follows McInnis' death
- A Halifax group working to reduce gun violence is holding a barbecue in North Preston Sunday that will include a moment of silence for recent homicide victim Tylor McInnis.
- How to ask China about human rights: Dos and don'ts for Trudeau
- It's an issue that's certain to come up on Justin Trudeau's trip to China. But what do world leaders actually say to each other when they talk about human rights?
- Nova Scotia sexual assault victims get service dogs to help with PTSD
- Canine companions are helping to relieve symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder in sexual assault survivors.
- Province seeks new wave of justices of the peace to preside over civil weddings
- For the first time in about 10 years, the Department of Justice has put out a province-wide call for people who want to become justices of the peace to preside over civil weddings.
- Free coding course in Halifax emphasizes need for programming skills
- Halifax's growing tech scene got a few new members after a free coding course Saturday.