Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Clearing early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the morning. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live NDP Leader Tom Mulcair LIVE at 11:30 ET video
- Mulcair speaks at a campaign event in Halifax
- New Nova Scotia's key Tory ridings up for grabs as incumbents step down
- Of the 11 federal ridings in Nova Scotia, pundits say the one to watch on election night will be Central Nova, the Conservative stronghold that is being relinquished by high-profile Justice Minister Peter MacKay.
- Carleton owner Mike Campbell on Halifax's music scene slump
- As Mike Campbell prepares to kick off the Halifax Urban Folk Festival, the owner of one of Halifax's premier live music venues talks about how the scene has changed since his arrival in 1993.
- Use Vote Compass to explore where you fit in Canada's political landscape
- Tired of boring Facebook quizzes? Get a real-time assessment of how your positions on the issues compare with the platforms of the major parties.
- University a 'big deal' for the first post-secondary student in the family
- Being the first in a family to attend university is challenging, from staying connected with parents to bringing the right size sheets.