Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 2:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
WNW 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 8.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 15 except minus 10 along the Strait.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning then northeast 30 gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Carnation milk can found with a 'fish or a lizard' inside
- A Nova Scotia woman found something she says looked like "a fish or a lizard" at the bottom of the can of Carnation milk she used to prepare her dinner on Thursday night.
- New Roméo Dallaire Initiative seeks veterans to help stop use of child soldiers
- A program offered through Dalhousie University this year will help crack down on the use of child soldiers, and it's now accepting applicants.
- Updated Distressed dog rescued from freezing pond in Lake Echo
- RCMP say they were called to Lake Echo early Wednesday morning and found a small dog unable to move.
- New Halifax Curling Club reopens after ice storm collapse
- The 192-year-old Halifax Curling Club is up and running once again.
- New Tara Thorne's weekend entertainment picks for Feb. 12, 2016
- Tara Thorne has her music, movie and theatre picks.