Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High plus 3 with temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 late this evening. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and local blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Farmed Atlantic Salmon make Seafood Watch's 'avoid' list
- Cooke Aquaculture said the report isn't all bad and it actually highlights some positive changes in the fish farming industry.
- Updated Nova Scotia under winter storm watch with messy weather coming
- A winter storm watch is in effect for Nova Scotia with up to 40 centimetres of snow in some parts of the province and high winds in the forecast for Monday.
- Halifax contaminated school site clean up needs $130K more, staff say
- The final clean up of an old oil spill at a former school off St. Margarets Bay Road requires more money and more time, Halifax staff say.
- Black History Month: Remembering Canadian civil rights icon Viola Desmond video
- Wanda Robson has kept the legacy of her sister — Viola Desmond — alive more than six decades after she refused to leave the whites-only section of a theatre in New Glasgow, N.S.
- Toddler slices hand at Kids Fun Factory in Dartmouth
- A Nova Scotia toddler is recovering from hand injuries following a visit to a children’s indoor playground in Dartmouth on Friday afternoon and a friend of the family is questioning whether the facility is safe.