Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8 except plus 3 along the Strait. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- NDP launches campaign ahead of Nova Scotia election call
- The writ has yet to drop in Nova Scotia, but NDP Leader Gary Burrill kicked off his party's election campaign at a rally in Dartmouth, N.S., on Sunday.
- Long-awaited construction of Shelburne health-care clinic expected to start in June
- The funding announcement was one of three the McNeil government made on Sunday as provincial election speculation grows.
- $1M or more in provincial funding announced for Perkins House Museum renos
- A year after promising they would repair the Perkins House Museum in Liverpool, the Nova Scotia government announced renovations Sunday for the 250-year-old building.
- Prospect farmers market aims to quench food desert
- Large crowd gathered for grand opening of the new Prospect Communities Farmers Market.
- Syrian father of 6 speaks of year of successes and struggles
- A Syrian father who spoke of his struggles to raise his family of eight in Nova Scotia a year ago says major challenges remain, but he's not under the same financial stresses thanks to a new home and a better sense of how to budget in his new country.