Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 07, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Capital Health apologizes for failure over donated body
- Marlene Newhook suffered from two medical conditions that caused her pain and led to her death: fibromyalgia and primary biliary cirrohsis of the liver. Helping others who also battle health issues was a cause that the Dartmouth woman took with her to her grave.
- MP Rodger Cuzner stops thief at Cape Breton mall
- A Nova Scotia MP got tough on crime Friday when he interrupted a media interview to chase down a duvet-stealing shoplifter near a local mall.
- Russell Smith celebrates 100th birthday and a century in Halifax
- The congregation of Stairs Memorial United Church in Dartmouth will celebrate the birthday of one of their longest serving parishioners this weekend.
- Dalhousie offer would let last dentistry scandal student back to clinic
- Dalhousie University says the last suspended member of the misogynistic Facebook group connected to the dentistry school can return to clinic, but he must first say he's guilty of professional misconduct, according to his lawyer.
- First-ever sledge hockey tournament for Cape Breton
- The coach of Cape Breton's only sledge hockey team hopes a tournament in Sydney this weekend will hope grow the sport.