Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Clearing late this afternoon. High minus 4.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Highway 101 near Ellershouse shut down due to fatal crash
- Nova Scotia RCMP says one person is dead after a "serious" crash on Highway 101 near Ellershouse that has shut down the highway inbound to Halifax.
- Updated James Landry sentenced to 14 years in 'murder for lobster' case
- Cape Breton fisherman James Joseph Landry was sentenced today to 14 years in prison, less time served, for the killing of a Petit-de-Grat man in the so-called “murder for lobster” case.
- Photos Dinosaurs Unearthed interactive exhibit comes to Halifax
- Interactive, animatronic dinosaurs come to life in Museum of Natural History exhibit in Halifax.
- Live Blog Christopher Phillips, accused in chemical scare, back in court
- The case involving a man accused of possessing chemicals and uttering threats is due in a Dartmouth courtroom today.
- Coming Up Macdonald bridge 'Big Lift' live chat this afternoon
- Join CBC Nova Scotia this afternoon for a live online chat about the The Big Lift, the massive engineering project that will soon begin on the Angus L. Macdonald Bridge over Halifax Harbour.