Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Flurries beginning overnight. Low minus 5.
Flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 1.
|Flurries||Periods of snow||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Patients at Nova Scotia's largest hospital 'not safe,' says union
- A report issued by the union that represents nurses and other health workers at the province's largest hospital warns the Halifax Infirmary emergency department is routinely overcrowded.
- New Elections watchdog alleges Cape Breton man broke political contribution rules
- The person tasked with policing elections in Canada has laid five charges against Joseph Shannon over allegations that he violated strict limits on political donations.
- Playoff split on the road a win for young Mooseheads squad
- The Halifax Mooseheads split their first two games of their opening playoff series with heavily favoured Rouyn-Noranda and will now host the next three games in the series.
- New Retailers offered new, free online course to prevent racial profiling
- The Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission has launched a new online course aimed at preventing racial profiling at retail outlets.
- Hundreds in Cape Breton welcome home gold medal Special Olympian
- Hundreds of people crowded into the J.A. Douglas McCurdy airport in Sydney, N.S., to welcome home speedskating gold medallist Aimee Gordon.