Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. A few flurries beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 2.
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the Strait. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the Strait early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then southwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Flurries or rain showers|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax International Security Forum; 3 things to watch
- Halifax is being invaded by security experts from around the globe this weekend during the sixth annual International Security Forum.
- New Macdonald Bridge bike lanes to be studied again
- Halifax plans to take another look at changing the on and off ramps of the MacDonald Bridge bike lane with a major redecking project planned for next year.
- New Peter Coade's weather synopsis
- The disturbance that brought our mix of showers and snow to the area yesterday, as well as a taste of near normal temperatures, will be found by this evening in the Labrador Sea.
- Teen arrested at C.P. Allen High charged with weapons offences
- A 17-year-old boy has been charged after he was arrested at Charles P. Allen High School in Bedford on Thursday morning, where a loaded firearm was found, Halifax Regional Police say.
- Lobster fishery predictions suggest lower quality this year
- Nova Scotia's largest lobster fishery is set to open next week, but there's concern the catch could yield soft shelled lobster and scientists blame warm ocean temperatures.