Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- United Nations films Antigonish Syrian refugee relief effort
- Several hundred people marched in Antigonish, N.S., on Sunday, calling for peace in wartorn Syria, as United Nations filmmakers captured their actions.
- Victims of domestic violence remembered in Dartmouth
- Community Services Minister Joanne Bernard said she will make a funding announcement this week during a commemoration for victims of domestic violence at Shubie Park Sunday.
- Remembering the Kootenay explosion, nearly five decades later video
- Nearly five decades have passed since the deadly explosion aboard HMCS Kootenay — Canada’s worst peacetime navy accident — but the memory lives on. The province has declared Oct. 23 HMCS Kootenay Day.
- Power outage on Halifax peninsula closes mall, library
- Power outages on the Halifax peninsula are stalling traffic and affecting popular weekend hang-outs.
- Rain a reprieve for Yarmouth County wells, but area still dry
- Yarmouth County still needs more wet weather after months of little rain.