Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches overnight. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Catie Miller's family and friends step up search efforts
- Family and friends of Catherine (Catie) Miller have stepped up their efforts to find the missing 29-year-old Dartmouth woman.
- Paul Sobey lashes out at Northern Pulp Mill over smell
- Nova Scotia business leader Paul Sobey says he's fed up with the Northern Pulp Mill and the effects of the mill's smell and particulate matter on the town of Pictou.
- Toddler's death reveals 'fragmented' social services approach
- Nova Scotia's acting ombudsman has identified several shortcomings in the way the province dealt with the case of a toddler who died four years ago after authorities were alerted to concerns about his well-being.
- Halifax stabbing sends one to hospital
- A 38-year-old man was taken to hospital in Halifax Tuesday evening after he was stabbed on Barrington Street.
- New Brunswick man hurt after jumping from vehicle in Sydney
- Cape Breton Regional Police said the 25-year-old from New Brunswick jumped as the vehicle was leaving the Ben Eoin Beach Campground just before 11 a.m.