Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow changing to rain showers or flurries in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash: Too soon to blame pilots, safety expert says video
- A dozen Transportation Safety Board investigators are examining the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC624 this morning, but aviation experts warn against rushing to judgment about what caused the crash at the Halifax airport.
- New Death café starts up in Halifax
- A new group has formed in Halifax to talk about preparing to die. The idea of a death café or café de la mort is popular in Europe where it started half a dozen years ago .
- Electric cars: are they really more polluting than gas?
- Most people think if you drive an electric car they are helping the environment. But not if your electricity comes from a coal-fired generation plant, according to a University of Toronto report.
- Kyley Harris, premier's former spokesman, sentenced for assault
- A former spokesman for Nova Scotia's premier has received a conditional discharge on an assault charge.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's forecast for March 30, 2015
- I suspect we have had our last snowstorm of the month, but possibly not for the season.