Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
NW 34 km/h
Showers or drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 13.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Low 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon then changing to 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 13.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- PTSD linked to soldier's 3 suicide attempts, family says
- The family of a soldier from Halifax are afraid for his life as he struggles with what he believes to be an undiagnosed case of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- 14 Wing Greenwood planes leave to join ISIS fight video
- Two military aircraft left 14 Wing Greenwood Friday night to join the mission against ISIS.
- Deep Panuke battling 'serious' water woes
- Encana has had to extend a planned shutdown of its Deep Panuke natural gas project off Nova Scotia to deal with unexpectedly high levels of water coming up with the natural gas its pumping from beneath the ocean floor.
- Gordon James Murphy's drug conviction tossed for lack of evidence
- A court threw out a drug conviction against a Cape Breton man because police produced no evidence he was connected to the apartment where the drug bust occurred.
- Downpour floods Halifax streets video
- An afternoon downpour left some Halifax streets flooded for the commute home on Friday.