Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
SW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 5 except plus 1 along the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 9.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Molotov cocktails thrown at shale gas protests nets charges
- A 20-year-old man from Eskasoni, N.S., is facing charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at RCMP during the shale gas protests in Rexton, N.B.
- Kangaroo bounds into Halifax museum video
- Jack the Red Kangaroo is starring in the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History’s Australia exhibit this month.
- Access-a-Bus driver arrested for alleged sex assault
- A Metro Transit Access-a-Bus driver has been arrested following allegations he sexually assaulted a passenger.