Set Caribou as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
E 25 km/h
Pressure: 104.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers in the evening and after midnight. A few flurries or rain showers beginning overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- Mudslide cleanup clears road near Margaree Forks
- The Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks opened both lanes Friday afternoon after one lane was closed due to a mudslide Wednesday.
- New Antigonish County road out of ambulance's reach
- Residents in Antigonish County are concerned about a road that has become impassable due to flood conditions.
- New homes will cost thousands more with development charge
- The Halifax Regional Water Commission has won regulatory approval to impose a new development charge that will raise the cost of new homes by thousands of dollars.
- Cole Harbour boy, 17, faces child pornography charges
- A 17-year-old boy from Cole Harbour, N.S., faces child pornography charges after police received a complaint the teen was distributing images to other students.