New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SSE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of snow or rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of snow ending early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon then northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Liana's Ransom, tall ship, rescued near Gloucester video
- The U.S. Coast Guard rescued nine people from a disabled Canadian tall ship early Monday about 93 kilometres east of Gloucester, Massachusetts.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: 'Hard landing' too soft a term? video
- Aviation experts disagree with airline and Halifax airport officials characterizing Air Canada flight AC624's troubled descent qualifies as a "hard landing" — a relatively common event — rather than a crash.
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.
- Air Canada AC624 crash investigators recover cockpit recorders video
- Investigators are collecting more evidence from the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC 624, including new close-up photos that show severe damage to the aircraft and the recovery of the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.