New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 26 except 21 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 30.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Accused Eskasoni murderer says it 'didn't have to happen'
- A 37-year-old Eskasoni man accused of second-degree murder in the beating death of another man over the weekend told a Cape Breton court at his arraignment Monday that it "didn't have to happen."
- Peter Mansbridge drops support for Mother Canada project audio
- Three prominent Canadian journalists are no longer listed as honorary patrons of controversial project.
- New Brian Warshick, former Dartmouth councillor, dies at 62
- Warshick remembered as a "social creature" who loved politics and served one term as municipal councillor.
- Oathill Lake in Dartmouth has its ecosystem restored
- A group of dedicated citizens in Dartmouth has restored a polluted lake into a small nature refuge for its surrounding residents.
- East Kemptville tin mine could resume production in a few years
- A Canadian mining company and politicians in southwest Nova Scotia are hoping an idle tin mine in the area will help the economy rebound.