New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers or periods of drizzle ending this morning then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening then 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
16° | 15°
61° | 59°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Patience urged for former Bowater plant renewal
- The chair of the government agency spearheading a new business plan for the former Bowater-Mersey paper mill in Nova Scotia's Queens County is warning not to expect immediate results.
- Porters Lake woman dies in fatal Cole Harbour crash
- RCMP in Nova Scotia are investigating a fatal head-on crash in Cole Harbour that killed a 51-year-old woman and sent a 72-year-old man to hospital on Monday.
- Halifax man rescued after 24 hours stranded in the woods
- A Halifax man can thank police, a concerned friend and his dog for saving him after a dramatic rescue near Musquodoboit Harbour on Monday.
- new Harper to address Tory caucus amid Senate scandal
- Conservatives gathered Monday night to mourn the passing of a key architect in their rise to power — and to brace for the toughest test Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government has faced since taking office on a promise to clean up politics in the national capital.
- Conservative MP remains tight-lipped on Duffy scandal
- Revenue Minister and P.E.I. Conservative MP Gail Shea isn't offering an opinion on whether Senator Mike Duffy should resign in light of the unraveling expenses controversy.