New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. A few rain showers beginning late this evening then changing to a few flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Hunting for Easter egg hunts this weekend?
- Time for the kids to get out the bonnets and baskets — the Easter Bunny hops by this weekend.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this long weekend
- Feeling a little Spring-feverish? You’re not the only one. Time to get out of the house and see what Nova Scotia has to offer in April.
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.