New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
SSE 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low 7.
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 2 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Dartmouth
- Police say the stabbing appears to be a random act of violence.
- New Teenage driver accelerates at police checkpoint, drags officer 15 metres
- The driver talked briefly with an RCMP officer, then accelerated, dragging the officer and continuing to speed off eastbound.
- Updated Air Canada plane slides off runway in foggy Toronto, no one injured video
- The Transportation Safety Board is investigating after an Air Canada plane from Halifax with 112 passengers slid off the runway early Saturday at Toronto's Pearson International. No one was injured.
- Warm weather melts hopes for ice skating at Halifax Oval
- Mild temperatures forecasted for the next week don't bode well for ice skating at Halifax's Emera Oval.
- It's the Big Lift's last big weekend, but more closures still on deck
- This weekend marks the final routine Saturday-Sunday closure and will allow the final two deck segments to be replaced.