New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 20.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Gas shortage in Nova Scotia leaving many stations dry
- CBC Nova Scotia called a sampling of gas stations across the province to see which areas have fuel available.
- New Student debt collection to ramp up, according to government documents
- Hundreds of thousands of university and college students could find themselves under more pressure than ever to repay billions of dollars in loans and grants.
- Nova Scotia gas shortage could last for days, says Wilson Fuel VP audio
- A late delivery of gasoline to the Imperial Oil terminal in Dartmouth has caused many gas stations across the province to run out of fuel.
- New Fort Petrie volunteers host fundraiser for repairs in New Victoria
- The co-ordinator of Fort Petrie — a historic military installation at the mouth of Cape Breton's Sydney Harbour — says next year, he will be appealing to the provincial and federal governments to take over the site.
- Freak Lunchbox says artist's family had weeks to remove tall ships mural
- The owner of Freak Lunchbox, a candy store in downtown Halifax, says he gave people ample time to move a piece of art on the side of the building.