New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
NW 44 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming north 20 late this evening. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Snow and blowing snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Blizzard warning in effect for Nova Scotia on Monday night
- High winds and a lot of snow is expected for most of mainland Nova Scotia and Cape Breton on Monday night.
- French-speaking health professionals sought by group for directory
- A non-profit group is asking French-speaking health professionals to put themselves on a list to improve health care access for francophones in Nova Scotia.
- New Halifax police arrest suspects after finding handgun, marijuana
- Two men are in custody after a high-risk take down in Bedford on Sunday, according to Halifax Regional Police.
- Hammonds Plains starts construction of veterans monument
- Community volunteers and residents broke ground at Uplands Park in Hammonds Plains on Saturday for the area's new veterans monument.
- Farmed Atlantic Salmon make Seafood Watch's 'avoid' list
- Cooke Aquaculture said the report isn't all bad and it actually highlights some positive changes in the fish farming industry.