New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 4.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Bedford Basin's Crosby Island development proposed
- A tiny piece of land in the Bedford Basin is on the way to regaining island status, at least part-time.
- New Jim Abraham's weather forecast for Jan. 29, 2015
- With relatively light winds and near normal temperatures, conditions will be quite pleasant for those who want to benefit from the fresh snow.
- Nova Scotia switching to costlier meningitis vaccine this fall
- Nova Scotia will switch to using a costlier and more comprehensive meningitis vaccine for the next school year, health officials said Wednesday.
- Bluenose II rebuild problems plagued by 'baffling' decisions
- The restoration of the Bluenose II is delayed and over-budget because of poor planning, weak oversight and the decision to hand the job to a government department with very little experience managing construction projects, says Nova Scotia's auditor general.
- The Book of Negroes shines spotlight on Shelburne tonight
- On the set of the CBC TV miniseries The Book of Negroes in Shelburne, with Academy Award and Emmy winner Louis Gossett Jr., who plays the preacher Daddy Moses.