New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 5 except 8 along the coast. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Storm Arthur aftermath: Nova Scotia Power agrees on fixes
- Nova Scotia Power has agreed to implement a series of recommendations to fix problems with its response to post-tropical storm Arthur in July but it sees no need for a public hearing.
- New Man found unconscious on Hants County highway dies
- A 48-year-old man has died after he was found on the side of a Nova Scotia highway, unconscious and bleeding from his head.
- New Nova Scotia unions launch legal challenge against strike law
- The four unions that represent health workers in Nova Scotia and the province's labour federation have banded together to launch a legal challenge against a Nova Scotia law that outlaws an all-out strike by health workers.
- St. Andrew's United Church employee accused of theft, fraud
- A female employee of St. Andrew's United Church in Halifax is accused of fraud and stealing more than $400,000, Halifax Regional Police confirm.
- Ikea recalls Gunggung children's swings due to injury risk
- Swedish furniture maker Ikea is recalling a children's swing due to possible risk of injury.