New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High minus 1. Cold wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming south 20 this evening. Low minus 8.
Snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 10 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Snow||Sunny||Snow or rain||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Digby, Pictou mayors 'blindsided' by visitor centre cuts
- Two Nova Scotia mayors are angry with the provincial government after they were caught off guard by the closure of the visitor information centres in their communities.
- Bill Casey is the candidate for Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley
- Bill Casey will run in the next federal election, this time as a Liberal.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Highway 101 reopens after crash near Berwick
- Highway 101 has reopened after a collision between Coldbrook and Berwick Saturday afternoon shut down the highway between Exits 14 and 15.
- Walmart checking all gift cards after Bridgewater mix-up
- A Nova Scotia teenager's complaint about being charged tax on a gift card has prompted Walmart Canada to review all gift cards sold across the country.