New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon.
Snow changing to ice pellets near midnight then to rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount possibly more than 10 cm. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Rain||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Dartmouth cab driver a no-show for human rights hearing
- A Dartmouth mother says she's trying to get justice for her family through the Human Rights Commission after an incident with a cab driver three years ago she calls racial discrimination.
- Glen Assoun lawyers have long history with wrongful convictions
- In some of his first public comments after spending more than 16 years behind bars for a murder he says he didn't commit, Glen Assoun offered praise to his lawyers.
- Philip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' trial hears from accused video
- The jury in the James Landry murder trial heard from the accused for the first time Tuesday as court viewed tapes of his interviews with police about the disappearance of Philip Boudreau last year.
- Catie Miller killed in Hants County and moved to Halifax, police allege
- Halifax Regional Police believe Catherine Miller, a 29-year-old Dartmouth woman who has been missing for several months, was killed in Hants County and her body transported to Halifax, according to new documents filed in court.
- Halifax man begs for return of stolen urn containing mom's ashes audio
- A Halifax man is pleading for the safe return of an urn containing his mother's remains after it was stolen over the Halloween weekend.