New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Low minus 9 except minus 3 along the Strait.
Sunny. High 8 except plus 3 along the Strait. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax surgeries cancelled after problems with sterilization equipment
- A Nova Scotia Health Authority spokesperson says about 80 non-urgent surgeries in Halifax have been cancelled for Monday and more expected for the coming week because of a problem with sterilization equipment.
- Red Cross responds to three South Shore fires in two days
- The Red Cross responded to three fires this weekend on the South Shore.
- Human River Walk follows path of Dartmouth underground river
- A march was held in Dartmouth on Sunday to draw attention to a long forgotten river that used to flow through the heart of downtown.
- Canadian shrimp push U.S. crustaceans off the plate after fishing ban
- Maine fishmonger Glen Libby made a disheartening discovery on Easter Sunday brunch -- the cold water shrimp on the menu at a restaurant up the street from his fish market were from Canada, not New England.
- How vegetables ditched their reputation for boring
- The evolving tastes of increasingly health-conscious Canadians have helped fuel the increasing popularity — and more lucrative sales — of something once considered rather boring and overcooked: vegetables.