New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 near noon. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CONSUMER WATCHDOG 'How in the hell would you feel?' woman locked out of account tells PC Financial
- A Nova Scotia woman is upset that PC Financial would not allow her to access her own money and did not return numerous calls to explain why. It was only after CBC News contacted PC Financial that the woman received a call and the matter was resolved.
- Newfoundland's Gavin Tucker wins UFC debut in Halifax, as Mom leaves the Rock for the 1st time
- The fighting pride of Ship Cove, N.L., Gavin Tucker, scores a big win in his UFC debut at a packed Scotiabank Centre in Halifax.
- New Milford, N.S., fire forces residents from home, first responders resuscitate cat
- A fire in the community of Milford, N.S., has forced residents out of their home, but no one was hurt and firefighters managed to resuscitate a cat.
- Retired black Halifax police officer opens up about racism on the force
- African Heritage Month at the Halifax Central Library allowed four retired black police officers to share their experiences with racism on the force.
- Atlantic Canada premiers meeting today in Steady Brook
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil, New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant and P.E.I. Premier Wade MacLaughlan will meet with Dwight Ball at the Marble Inn in Steady Brook.