New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 10:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
NW 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 7:51 PM AST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 7:51 PM AST
Flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of rain overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
|Clearing||Showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers|
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Tipped tractor-trailer on Canso Causeway blocks traffic video
- It was a messy day for drivers in the Maritimes as snow, wind and rain battered the region's roads.
- Metro Transit vehicle hits pedestrian in Halifax
- A 19-year-old man is recovering after he was struck by an SUV in a Halifax crosswalk Wednesday evening.
- Reg Maloney, former Shubenacadie Band chief, dies at 72
- A man who spent 20 years as the chief of the Shubenacadie Band is being remembered as a leader who stood proud for Mi’kmaq people.
- Sentence delayed in Katanna MacDonald methadone case
- A Nova Scotia provincial court judge has reserved his decision in the case of a 22-year-old Annapolis Valley woman who has admitted to selling methadone to a friend who later died in hospital.
- Man charged with indignities to human remains in Yarmouth
- A 43-year-old Nova Scotia man is facing a charge of offering indignities to human remains after Yarmouth RCMP discovered the body of his 76-year-old uncle in a house on Tuesday.