New Glasgow, NS
Set New Glasgow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4 except zero along the Strait.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Legislation to impose contract on teachers has just 3 clauses
- The Act Respecting a Teachers' Professional Agreement, which the government abruptly backed away from on Monday, has just three clauses and it's only the third that does anything.
- Halifax marks 99th anniversary of explosion that devastated city
- People gathered at various sites in the municipality today to pay tribute to the hundreds of people who died or were injured in the Halifax Explosion.
- Fentanyl fear drives police to push for greater power to search mail
- A police association is lobbying the federal government to give officers the ability to search mail while it's in transit with Canada Post.
- Live Blog Suspended Halifax lawyer Lyle Howe continues to testify in own defence
- Suspended Halifax lawyer Lyle Howe will testify in his own defence for a few more days this week at his disciplinary hearing.
- Phoenix payroll woes 'demoralizing,' says federal employee after 10 weeks without pay
- After 10 weeks without a paycheque, a Cape Breton woman says she’s draining her savings and is demoralized as Christmas approaches and the federal government continues to struggle with its payroll system.