Set Killarney as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
SSE 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h this morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 12.
Showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 16.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: Deal approved, but later than it could have been video
- There is no denying that a negotiated contract between the provincial government and B.C.’s 41,000 public school teachers is a good thing, but in the end, both sides ended up doing what many observers were calling on them do back in the spring.
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone video
- Days after Hurricane Odile swept over Mexico's Baja peninsula, hundreds of vacationers have made it home. But a number of Canadians are still stranded in the stricken resort town.
- New John Baird welcomes Scotland's decision to stay in U.K.
- Canada welcomes the result of Scotland's independence vote, praising voters' decision not to leave the United Kingdom.
- Video Cat escapes from burning, collapsing Manitoba hotel video
- Talk about a daring escape! A cat scrambles out of a burning hotel in Dauphin, Man., as the building crashes to the ground.
- New Canadian navy to retire four Cold War era ships: Sources video
- The Canadian navy is going to retire four veteran ships that have been in service for decades.