Set Killarney as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Low plus 3.
Sunny. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies using crack cocaine video
- The mayor of Canada's largest city told a packed news conference that he doesn't use crack cocaine and isn't a crack addict.
- Man accused of killing child in patio crash granted bail
- Emotions ran high in a packed Edmonton courthouse Friday as Richard Suter, accused of causing a crash into a restaurant patio that killed a young boy, was granted bail.
- Royal Bank pledges not to outsource jobs for cash savings
- Royal Bank has promised it will never outsource a Canadian job to a foreign worker solely to save money.
- Washington police blame bridge collapse on Alberta trucker video audio
- Washington State police say an Alberta trucker was responsible for hitting a steel beam precipitating a bridge collapse on one of the busiest routes in the American northwest.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.