Set Killarney as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
ENE 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:03 PM EDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:03 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Rain mixed with ice pellets early this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Rain at times heavy ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the morning and afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Showers beginning overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Rain at times heavy||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Nova Scotians to go to the polls on May 30
- After weeks of spending announcements and just three days after a balanced budget was introduced in the House, Stephen McNeil's Liberal government has announced that Nova Scotians will be going to the polls in 30 days.
- 'We want to bring them home': Fort Chipewyan continues search for missing hunters
- The search for four missing hunters from northern Alberta has kept the entire community of Fort Chipewyan on edge, hoping for some news.
- Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo thrills tens of thousands, invokes magical memories video
- Many of the big names in the entertainment world were on hand Saturday at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, along with tens of thousands of fans, and for some it’s about connecting with their favourite characters and actors.
- Retiring general warns against skimping on support for future military missions
- A retiring Canadian general who served a number of international tours in his almost 40-year career says there should be more resources for and less government control over future military missions.
- Analysis Pipeline politics: How an NDP victory in B.C. could divide Canada's left video
- An NDP victory in the B.C. provincial election on May 9 — a distinct possibility, if you believe the current polls — would put progressive parties in charge of Canada's two westernmost provinces. But it could also spark a conflict with electoral ramifications in Alberta and beyond.