Set Killarney as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 9:08 AM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 9:08 AM EST
Snow ending near noon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon.
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Breaking Supreme Court rules human smuggling law 'over-broad' in MV Sun Sea case
- Canada's human smuggling law is "over-broad" as it's applied to people seeking asylum in Canada, including B.C.'s MV Sun Sea case, the Supreme Court of Canada decides.
- New Mike Duffy trial: Gerald Donohue expected to wrap testimony today
- The man who received $65,000 in contracts from his friend Mike Duffy is expected to wrap up his testimony at the senator's fraud trial beginning at 1:30 p.m. today in the Ontario Court of Justice in Ottawa. Gerald Donohue, former television technician and human resources professional, will testify for the fourth time via video link from his home in Carp, Ont.
- Black Friday: 5 retail tricks to watch for video
- Think you’re in control when you go shopping? Stores have honed the science on how to get you to buy more than you came for.
- New James Forcillo trial: Toronto police officer expected to face cross-examination
- The Toronto police officer on trial for the 2013 shooting death of Sammy Yatim while the 18-year-old was on a streetcar may face cross-examination today.
- U.K. fashion house to pull copied Inuit design, issues full apology
- The design house Kokon To Zai has sent a letter to Salome Awa saying sorry, and promising to pull the item from its stores.