Set Killarney as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 12 with temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Sajjan says NATO ministers supportive of Canadian decision on ISIS
- NATO defence ministers finished two days of meetings in Brussels to discuss the anti-ISIS fight today, as three warships were deployed to stop migrant smuggling between Turkey and Greece. Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said feedback on Canada's new counter-ISIS mission has been positive.
- Tim Bosma's last cellphone calls focus of day 8 of murder trial
- Jurors in the trial of two men accused of murdering Tim Bosma in 2013 are hearing more about the Ancaster, Ont., man's last cellphone calls and the path prosecutors say his alleged killers took on the night he died.
- TransCanada reports $2.5B loss in 4th quarter due to Keystone XL
- The company behind the controversial Keystone XL pipeline proposal, TransCanada Corp., says it had a $2.5-billion net loss in the fourth quarter — mostly because of the stalled project.
- B.C. woman enlists helicopter, bloodhounds to find missing dog
- It's been seven days since Kate O' Sullivan's goldendoodle vanished in the woods near Whistler, B.C.
- Jordan and Evan Caldwell mourned by hundreds at funeral service in Calgary
- "Their lives must never be defined by how they died, but rather, by how they lived," said the paster at the start of a packed funeral for twins Evan and Jordan Caldwell, who were killed while tobogganing down Calgary's Olympic bobsled track.