Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 12:43 AM CST Sun Aug 31, 14 at 12:43 AM CST
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- March for missing and murdered Aboriginal women wraps up video
- Leader of Saskatchewan walk for missing and murdered aboriginal women calls for a national inquiry into the issue.
- Two Melfort-area rollovers believed to be alcohol-related
- Two serious rollovers that happened hours apart in the Melfort, Sask. area Friday night are believed to be alcohol-related.
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- A Regina woman is planning to make a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission after being refused service at a barber shop.
- New One person dead in gravel truck crash near St. Benedict
- A crash on Highway 20 near St. Benedict, Sask. Friday involving a gravel truck has left one person dead.
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- The Labour Day long weekend, the last three-day weekend of the summer, is jam-packed with all sorts of events.