Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 99.0 kPa
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 11:47 AM CST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 11:47 AM CST
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning early this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 this afternoon. High plus 2.
Rain showers changing to periods of snow this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Blowing snow in open areas overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 8.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow in open areas in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Police search for 5 suspects after robbery spree in Regina
- Regina Police say three robberies in the city Friday evening shared similarities, and it became clear after a fourth robbery they were searching for five suspects on a crime spree.
- Prince Albert Raiders reconsider new mascot
- The Prince Albert Raiders have pulled their controversial new mascot from their home games.
- Highway Hotline issues emergency advisory for Sask. roads
- The Government of Saskatchewan Highway Hotline issued an emergency advisory for Saskatchewan highways, urging drivers to check road conditions before travel.
- Unreserved: Starlight tours, diabetes and young indigenous thespians as part of our story
- Find out what's on Unreserved this week, with host Rosanna Deerchild.
- Break-in, arson suspected at vacant house in Regina
- Fire officials believe someone broke in and started a fire Saturday morning in a house under renovations in Regina's North Central neighbourhood.