Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low zero with patchy frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 23. Humidex 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina approves heritage status for cemetery at old Indian Industrial School
- Regina city council approved heritage status for an abandoned cemetery near the site of the old Regina Indian Industrial School.
- Groups worry about losing concession fundraising at new Mosaic Stadium
- Local organizations who raise money at Saskatchewan Roughrider home games may be out thousands of dollars when the new Mosaic Stadium opens. The Regina Exhibition Association Limited (REAL), which runs Evraz Place and the new stadium, says nothing has been finalized when it comes to volunteer groups.
- Updated Council approves plan for new Regina areas that could be home to 17,500
- The ever-expanding City of Regina approved a plan to expand even more in the southeast on Monday night.
- Desperate Regina family seeks missing Judy Campbell
- A Regina woman is desperately trying to locate her mother, 65-year-old Judy Lynn Campbell, who's been missing since Wednesday.
- Regina to start charging for snow storage
- Using the snow dump in Regina will cost you this winter.