Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 32.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- About 36% of First Nations to lose funding for failing to report finances
- Starting today, the federal government will start to cut funding of non-essential services to First Nations bands that have not posted their 2014-15 financial statements.
- Roughriders fire coach Corey Chamblin and GM Brendan Taman video
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have fired head coach Corey Chamblin and general manager Brendan Taman.
- FSIN chief slammed for presence at NDP campaign event, absence at Liberal event
- The interim chief of the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations, Kimberly Jonathan, is getting flak for her appearance at a federal election campaign event Monday morning in Saskatoon. A Liberal party campaign worker is accusing Jonathan of favouring the New Democrats.
- Photos Corey Chamblin's days with the Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Corey Chamblin joined the Riders in 2012 and went 29-34. He was head coach when the club won the Grey Cup in 2013.
- Regina police issue safety reminder for back to school
- Police in Regina have issued a reminder to motorists about traffic safety as youngsters return to school.