Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. workers' compensation benefits expanded for psychological injury
- Paramedics, police officers and other first responders were at the Saskatchewan Legislature on Tuesday afternoon to see their lobbying pay off as the government and Opposition came together to expand workers' compensation coverage for those suffering from psychological injuries.
- RCMP search warrant application shows early findings and theory in Colten Boushie shooting
- An RCMP search warrant application offers details about what investigators believe happened on Gerald Stanley's farm the day Colten Boushie died.
- Regina Pats, Lung Association challenge students to be healthy
- The Regina Pats teamed up with The Lung Association of Saskatchewan on Tuesday morning as six players from the Pats were on hand at George Lee Elementary to give a presentation on keeping lungs healthy and working.
- 'Students Vote' educates and interests would-be voters
- Students Vote is aimed at getting kids interested in politics and government.
- 2 dead, 2 in hospital after bus collision
- An early morning collision near Colonsay, Sask. has left 2 men dead and 2 others in hospital.