Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 35 new complaints received about seniors homes, ombudsman says
- While Ombudsman Mary McFadyen investigates a Regina seniors home, her office has received dozens of other complaints about Saskatchewan long-term care facilities.
- New Felix Thomas, chief of the Saskatoon Tribal Council, says racism prevalent
- The Chief of the Saskatoon Tribal Council believes the mayor’s view on the problems with racism in the city is overly optimistic. Chief Felix Thomas told CBC Radio’s Saskatoon Morning that racism is a big problem in Saskatoon. Thomas said minimizing the problem isn’t helpful.
- New Offer Hope organ and tissue donation campaign begins
- Talking with loved ones about organ and tissue donation can save lives.
- Strip club denied, Regina council gets standing ovation
- Regina city council voted to deny an application for a bar that would feature exotic dancers. A packed city council gallery erupted with a standing ovation in response to the decision. Most had spoken against the proposed club.
- New Suspected murder victim Monica Burns honoured in walk
- The memory of his dead sister Monica Burns propels Pernell Ballantyne on his quiet walk along Highway 11 from Saskatoon to Prince Albert.