Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Clearing. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning early in the evening. Rain showers and flurries late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming west 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 8.
|Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photos Reddit user's photos show 'breathtaking' Saskatchewan sights
- A Reddit user's photos from a "glorious roadtrip" through Saskatchewan poke fun at the province.
- Rail backlogs could cost Saskatchewan billions: report
- Report commissioned by Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce warns that even getting 80 per cent of the province's exports to market is far from good enough.
- City of Regina honours winter heroes with Snowbusters event
- The Snowbusters program recognizes the city's good Samaritans who help keep the sidewalks clear.
- Sask. Muslim communities working to prevent radicalization
- Groups representing Muslims in Saskatchewan are now reaching out and working with the RCMP and Regina Police Service to dispel misconceptions about their faith.
- Care aide speaks out on poor staffing in Sask. facilities
- Peter Bowden, a care aide worker in Saskatoon, says there are dangerously inadequate staffing levels at facilities in the province.