Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
NW 55 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
A few flurries ending this morning then clearing. Local blowing snow this morning. Wind northwest 60 km/h gusting to 80. High zero.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High zero.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tammy and Kevin Goforth convicted in death of 4-year-old girl, harm of girl's sister
- A jury in Saskatchewan finds Tammy Goforth guilty of second-degree murder in the death of a four-year-old girl entrusted to her care in 2012. Her partner Kevin Goforth is found guilty of manslaughter.
- Sask. cheerleaders flip to the top at Ice Breaker competition in Regina video
- Cheerleaders from across the province are gathering in Regina to face-off in a provincial competition.
- Regina officers packing SUVs with donations for Food Bank
- The RCMP and Regina Police are teaming up to try and pack their cruisers with as many donations for the Food Bank as they can.
- MOVIE REVIEW New movie reviews in brief: Hail, Caesar!, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, The Lady in the Van video
- From a Coen Brothers ode to Hollywood's heyday to a Jane Austen-zombie mash-up, Eli Glasner cuts through the clutter to advise what's worth your time at the cinema this week.
- Wind warning issued for south and central Saskatchewan
- High winds are expected to roll in this afternoon, potentially causing damage to buildings in south and central Saskatchewan.