Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
31° | 13°
88° | 55°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- No bus service in Saskatoon after city locks out transit union
- The city of Saskatoon has locked approximately 330 members of its transit union out, bringing bus service in the city to a halt.
- Saskatoon police probe aggravated assault, bear spray incident
- Saskatoon police say they were called to the same business twice in two hours this weekend on what they believe are unrelated incidents. First, people were sprayed with bear spray. Two hours later, officers were called about a disturbance which ended in an aggravated assault charge for one man.
- Saskatoon pub owner apologizes after crime complaint erupts online
- Chris Beavis co-owns the Hotel Senator in Saskatoon and its bar, Winston's English Pub. He has apologized after posting inflammatory comments on the business' official Facebook page. However, he says he's not sorry for bringing up the issue of people feeling unsafe around his downtown hotel and bar.
- Lockout deadline looms for Saskatoon bus service
- Residents of Saskatoon are facing potential transportation chaos with the city poised to lockout transit workers, a move that would leave thousands of bus users scrambling to find alternate ways of getting around.
- Overlapping billboards mix 'welcome' sign and anti-abortion message
- A billboard on the outskirts of Moose Jaw has some people wondering why an anti-abortion message was placed above a 'welcome to the city' greeting.