Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Aug 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Recap Riders win Labour Day thriller against Bombers video
- Anthony Allen's 15-yard touchdown run with 28 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter was the difference as the Saskatchewan Roughriders defeated the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 35-30 on Sunday.
- Sask. and Man. football fans gear up for Labour Day Classic
- Rider Nation is rarely quiet, but it adds a few extra decibels to its cheers and jeers when rival Winnipeg Blue Bomber fans are in town for the annual Labour Day Classic grudge match.
- Deadly weekend on Saskatchewan highways
- The long weekend hasn't ended yet, and it has already been a deadly weekend on Saskatchewan highways. Four people have died in four separate collisions.
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays video
- Health Canada is pulling the last citronella-based bug sprays off the shelves by December because of “the absence of adequate safety data.” The move has left scientists who advised Health Canada on the issue, befuddled by the phase-out. So are many consumers who prefer natural bug sprays.
- Riders' Defensive Lineman David Lee gets touchdown ball back
- During the August 7, 2014 Saskatchewan Roughriders game against the Blue Bombers in Winnipeg, Riders Defensive Lineman David Lee scored a rare touchdown. But because of a CFL rule, Lee couldn't keep his lucky ball. Now, his luck has changed.