Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Toxicology results matched to wrong patients, Sask. government says
- Dozens of samples that were undergoing toxicology testing April 9 were matched to the wrong patients, the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health says.
- Regina man attacked after intruder asks for help, police say
- Regina police say a man asked someone for help last night and then attacked the home's owner in the house.
- 'Creative zones' could be part of Regina's new cultural plan
- What role should the City of Regina in play helping musicians, artists, writers and festival organizers? The public can have its say on the matter today.
- Budget 2015: 6 elements to watch for
- The Conservatives delayed the 2015 federal budget beyond the start of the new fiscal year, citing economic uncertainty because of the effects of low oil prices. Now that budget time is here, CBC News gives you six points to watch for in Finance Minister Joe Oliver's first federal budget.
- Updated Saskatoon family safe after house fire on Lehrer Close
- A Saskatoon family is safe following a house fire on Lehrer Close Monday night that started with a smouldering butt in the garage and ended with $100,000 damage to the two storey.