Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Saskatoon police probe double stabbing
- Saskatoon police are investigating a double stabbing after two 19-year-old men were wounded with a knife Friday evening.
- Man charged after 2 women sprayed with mace
- A 21-year-old man is facing assault charges after two women were spayed with mace in Saskatoon Friday night.
- Man, 21, stabbed in Saskatoon's north end
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed at Stanley Place early Saturday morning.
- Small plane uses RCMP driver training course for emergency landing
- The pilot of a small plane landed safely on the grounds of the RCMP Training Academy in Regina, after reporting a mechanical problem.
- recap Knights best Blades in Memorial Cup opener video
- Nikita Zadorov scored on the power play in the third period Friday as the London Knights defeated the host Saskatoon Blades 3-2 in the opening game of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup.