Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 7:25 PM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 7:25 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness this evening. 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 30 overnight. Temperature rising to minus 16 by morning. Wind chill minus 34.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 23 in the morning then steady. Wind chill minus 36.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
|Clearing||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-21° | -21°
-6° | -6°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-12° | -29°
10° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Next big tourism events will be in 2015, Pat Fiacco says
- Pat Fiacco, the head of Tourism Saskatchewan, says the current year was so busy with major events that volunteers and sponsors need a breather in 2014.
- New Gold mining operations shuttered around La Ronge
- More than 100 people in the La Ronge area are without work this holiday season because work at the Golden Heart and "Bingo" gold mines, as well as the Jolu Mill has been suspended indefinitely.
- Early educators in Saskatchewan honoured by PM Harper video
- Two early education teachers from Saskatchewan are being recognized for excellence.
- Power demand spikes to new high in cold
- Frigid temperatures across Saskatchewan have sent power demands soaring to unprecedented levels.
- Vision for downtown Saskatoon clears council committee
- A new plan to transform the city's downtown wins approval by the executive committee of city council.