Fort Qu'Appelle, SK
Set Fort Qu'Appelle as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Teen killer Catherine McKenzie, now 31, wins day parole
- Catherine McKenzie, the Saskatchewan woman convicted of second-degree murder for her role in the vicious slaying of her group home caregiver in 1997, has been granted day parole.
- Stolen tricycle found, returned to Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- The stolen tricycle of a Regina youngster with cerebral palsy has been found and returned.
- Smart meter recall cost balloons to $47 M, SaskPower says
- A revised estimate of the cost of reversing a SaskPower smart meter program is now pegged at $47 million. The power utility has been ordered to swap out 105,000 units already installed.
- Too hot for some trains to move at full speed through the west
- How hot is it? It is so hot that Canadian National has issued orders for its trains to slow down in Western Canada.
- Pulp mill in Prince Albert shutting down
- The pulp mill in Prince Albert has shut down indefinitely.