Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
E 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Oct 24, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 8.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 1.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Defence: Frances Sugar was defending herself, jury deliberations begin Tuesday
- The Crown and defence present closing arguments in the murder trial for Frances Sugar.
- Premier wants NDP support to oppose carbon tax
- Premier Brad Wall wants the NDP Opposition to join the Saskatchewan Party government in opposing Ottawa's carbon tax.
- Lighthouse cuts lead to 'record-breaking' hospital overcrowding, says Sask. NDP
- Hospital overcrowding was a hot topic during question period on Monday, as the NDP said that Royal University Hospital and St. Paul's Hospital were 116 people over capacity on Friday, with 49 people waiting for admission to the ER.
- Colten Boushie family lawyer says vehicle evidence in shooting compromised
- The lawyer representing Colten Boushie's family is accusing the RCMP of compromising a key piece of evidence in the murder case.
- Last Riders game at Mosaic features music, pyro, lights
- The last game at Mosaic Stadium will be a celebration - even if the Riders are out of the playoffs.