Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 43.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Extreme wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 43.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-18° | -30°
-0° | -22°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tenants say surprise evictions remind them of 'Scrooge'
- A group of tenants in a Regina apartment building say an unexpected notice of eviction, for everyone who lives there, reminds them of the character "Scrooge".
- Sask. woman has personal connection to Mandela
- The impact of Nelson Mandela's legacy is particularly striking for a woman in Shamrock, Sask. whose father was the personal physician of the statesman's former wife in the 1970s.
- Snowy Saskatchewan selfies: So cool, they're cold
- A new photographic movement is taking place in Saskatchewan
- North Battleford firefighters to stop serving nearby areas
- North Battleford firefighters will no longer respond to emergencies outside of the city and its neighbouring rural municipality in the new year.
- Top 7 tech toys of 2013 audio
- Technology guru Marc Salzman picks the top toys of 2013 to help you find the perfect gift for the techie on your list.