Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
SE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then a few rain showers or flurries. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Low minus 2.
Periods of rain. A few flurries in the morning. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Periods of rain mixed with snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Kamsack RCMP searching for man who allegedly threatened hospital staff Saturday
- RCMP are searching for a man who allegedly threatened Kamsack Hospital staff Saturday.
- Boushie case highlights problems with hate speech law: prof
- Police may be reluctant to lay hate speech charges, especially when the offense occurs online, says University of Windsor Prof. Richard Moon.
- Saskatchewan's snow and sunshine: stark difference between north and south
- Snow is in two different states in the same province as it is melting quickly in the south and piling up in the north.
- Saskatoon man featured in joke on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- A Saskatoon man got some unexpected exposure during a joke on late-night television.
- Put down the smartphones to get connected on Family Day: parenting coach
- A parenting coach has laid down a challenge to put down the smartphones on Family Day.