Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High minus 18.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 25.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 12.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- More than 300 snakes pulled out of Saskatchewan house video
- The numbers keep rising at Saskatchewan's infamous snake house.
- Keep an eye out for wily coyotes, Wascana Centre Authority advises
- Coyotes are being spotted in Regina's Wascana Centre, so the public should keep an eye out, park officials say.
- What's your take on coffee price hikes?
- The morning ritual of stopping for a cup of coffee got a little more expensive for Tim Hortons customers this week — prices went up by 10 cents a cup.
- New Retired Saskatoon police officer Ernie Louttit says body cameras a good idea
- A retired Saskatoon police officer says cops wearing body cameras is a good idea.
- New City of Saskatoon details plans for half-a-million people
- The City of Saskatoon is holding a public consultation today on the latest details of its plan to grow to half-a-million people.