Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:52 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
N 45 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 15.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Young man gets life sentence in Standing Buffalo double murder
- A young man who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder has received a life sentence. The man, who cannot be named because of a publication ban, has pleaded guilty to killing Jessica Redman and Sheldon Yuzicappi on the Standing Buffalo First Nation two and a half years ago.
- New Grade 12 requirement for chief constitutional: Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court of Canada's ruling in the case of Kahkewistahaw First Nation v. Taypotat concludes that mandatory Grade 12 education for a chief does not violate charter rights.
- Updated Police, fire called to provincial jail in Saskatoon
- Fire trucks are waiting for the all-clear and police were also on the scene at the Saskatoon Correctional Centre after a reports of a fire, and a possible inmate disturbance.
- Where is the best burger in Saskatchewan?
- Happy National Burger Day! Here are a few suggestions on where to pick up your next hamburger.
- Yorkton teacher fired for tweets faces ethics hearing
- A Yorkton teacher fired for comments on social media is in front of the Professional Ethics Committee of the Saskatchewan Teacher's Federation Thursday facing possible professional sanctions.