Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
ESE 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 7:48 AM CST Fri Apr 18, 14 at 7:48 AM CST
Freezing rain changing to periods of rain this morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this morning. High plus 5.
Showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning then light in the evening. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Man, 80, struck, killed on Highway 11
- An elderly man is dead after being struck by a pickup truck while walking on Highway 11, the RCMP said.
- Brit's Picks: Top things to see and do this Easter weekend
- Our entertainment reporter Britainy Robinson tracks down a few Easter activities for you and the family.
- Mall cops, police, EMS and bystanders win praise over knife attack
- Two days following a violent random knife attack that sent four people to hospital, observers are praising mall security, EMS, police and bystanders over how the frightening incident at the Cornwall Centre in downtown Regina was handled.
- Saskatoon father-daughter team debuts fast machine at Draggins car show
- 22-year-old Carolann Houle is the only person in Saskatchewan licensed to drive a fuel roadster at 200 miles/hour. The team spent 6 years building the fast machine from scratch, now they race it on Utah's salt flats every year.
- Jared Frank's selfie of head kick from train makes him YouTube star video
- A Saskatchewan man who just wanted to take a selfie in front of a train has become an internet sensation, after he was kicked in the head by someone on a speeding locomotive.