Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
ESE 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness late this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 31. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Auto claim process to change for drivers: SGI
- Saskatchewan drivers have another option for processing collision claims through SGI for fender-bender type collisions.
- El Nino to bring temperature swings, come fall: meteorologist
- The Weather Network's chief meteorologist weighs in on what el nino will bring for Saskatchewan, come autumn.
- Photos #CBCFirstDayBack: Students, teachers share back to school selfies
- People across the province submitted their back to school photos for a chance to win a great CBC Saskatchewan prize pack.
- Former Whitecap Dakota accountant Hugo Gallegos headed to prison
- Former Whitecap Dakota First Nation accountant Hugo Gallegos is going to prison for five years.
- 25 Saskatchewan reserves miss midnight transparency deadline
- Saskatchewan reserves face financial penalties if they do not post financial information about their payroll and on-reserve businesses by midnight.