Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning then light in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.
- New 4 per cent tuition hike at University of Saskatchewan
- Many students at the University of Saskatchewan next fall are facing a tuition hike of just over four per cent.
- Family's home floods a second time after water main breaks
- For the second time in the past 13 months the Fylymas are dealing with a flooded basement. In both cases, the Fylymas say the flooding occured synonymously with their street's central water main bursting.
- Heinz baby food recalled for packaging defect worries
- Heinz Canada has voluntary recalled some of its baby food after concerns a packaging defect might have spoiled the food.
- 8 tips to avoid spring snowmelt flooding in Saskatoon audio
- The city is offering tips to help keep basements as the spring melt arrives.