Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming clear late this evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatoon protesters rally against Prime Minister's visit
- Cheers of protest echoed in the streets out front of Prairieland Park in Saskatoon Wednesday night.
- SaskPower to remove 105,000 smart meters following fires
- The Saskatchewan government has ordered its power utility, SaskPower, to remove 105,000 so-called 'smart' meters, installed in homes and businesses across the province, following concerns about eight unexplained fires associated with the units.
- Tornado Hunter Greg Johnson to watch skies above Regina fair grounds during Ex video
- Greg Johnson, a specialized weather-watcher, has been hired by organizers of the Queen City Ex in Regina to keep an eye out for severe weather.
- Girl, 3, has life-threatening injuries after struck by vehicle on Mosquito First Nation
- A three-year-old girl is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after she was struck by a vehicle on the Mosquito First Nation in Saskatchewan, RCMP say.
- Regina tenant wins dispute with landlord over frozen pipes
- In early March, Amanda Smytaniuk broke her one-year lease and moved out of her rental house when her landlord refused to thaw frozen pipes. A hearing was held on July 14 by the province's Office of Residential Tenancies and the rentalsman ruled in Smytaniuk's favour.