Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
NNW 50 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
A few flurries ending this morning then clearing. Local blowing snow this morning. Wind northwest 60 km/h gusting to 80. High zero.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High zero.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Fourth span of Saskatoon's Traffic Bridge coming down today video
- There are still two remaining sections of Saskatoon's Traffic Bridge to be demolished, one of which is coming down today.
- Regina police investigating string of gunshots in North Central
- A string of three gunshots has Regina police on the lookout in the city's north central area.
- Calgary bobsled track victims ID'd as twins Jordan and Evan Caldwell
- The twin 17-year-old brothers killed early Saturday after tobogganing down the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park have been identified as Jordan and Evan Caldwell.
- Super Bowl 50 set to roll after high-priced party circuit
- Celebrities and billionaires joined locals in San Francisco for a party-packed week of celebrations in the lead-up to Sunday's Super Bowl, with sky-high prices for some of the festivities.
- New Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Sunday
- Here is what you need to know to start your morning.