Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 3 words from Darian Durant fire up Saskatchewan Roughriders fans
- Three simple words are all Saskatchewan Roughriders fans needed to hear this off-season.
- Regina apartment vacancy rate highest since 2006: 3%
- The apartment vacancy rate in Regina has gone up — but rents are rising, too.
- Businesses in Estevan, Sask., reeling from oil price collapse
- Estevan, the city at the centre of Saskatchewan's oil boom, is now grappling with a bust.
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit
- A video that purports to examine Saskatchewan slang is really ... givin'er snoose on the internet.
- Saskatoon police investigate indecent exposure and sexual assault
- Saskatoon police are investigating an incident of indecent exposure and a sexual assault that officers believe are related.