Indian Head, SK
Set Indian Head as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
E 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Clearing this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Proposed 2015 power rate increases trimmed back
- The Saskatchewan cabinet has approved power rate increases, but they're somewhat lower than expected.
- New University of Saskatchewan Huskies' Jordan Arkko gets 2-year doping ban
- University of Saskatchewan Huskies offensive lineman Jordan Arkko received a two-year ban for an anti-doping violation.
- New Deryl Ring in court following alleged assault of snowmobiler video
- A 61-year old man is scheduled to make his first court appearance today following a confrontation with two snowmobilers earlier this year.
- Pakistan writer says danger real for Saskatoon's deported Jamila Bibi
- A journalist in Pakistan says the danger to Jamila Bibi is very real.
- Prince Edward visits Moose Jaw today
- Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, starts his three-day Saskatchewan tour Wednesday with a visit to the Saskatoon Dragoons, a military reserve unit based in the city.