Set Témiscamingue as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
S 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning before morning. Low 18.
Showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 near noon. Temperature steady near 17.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Operation Orange increases police presence at construction sites
- It's peak road construction season in the province, and police are keeping an eye out for drivers who don't slow down when they approach those orange cones.
- New Oka Crisis: 78 days of civil unrest
- Look back at the key events of the standoff in the summer of 1990
- St-Michel shooting sends man, 25, to hospital
- A 25-year-old man was sent to hospital with an abdominal wound after a shooting in Montreal's St-Michel borough on Sunday night.
- #OurAthletes: Maxim Bouchard and Dorothy 'Dori' Yeats
- Follow the journey of two Quebec athletes competing at this summer's Pan Am Games with CBC Montreal.
- Video Jazz Festival experiences financial shortfall video
- Organizers of the Montreal Jazz Festival say the festival didn't do as well as they'd hoped this year. They say local restaurants are biting into profits.