Set Témiscamingue as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
NNE 6 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 21.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 7.
Snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 9.
|Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-12° | -26°
10° | -15°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Lev Tahor sect members on the run sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- PQ platform highlights secular 'values' charter, French language
- The Parti Québécois released an election platform Saturday that puts the proposed secular charter and protecting the French language at the top of its list of priorities.
- International Women's Day dominates Quebec campaign trail
- Quebec’s major political parties marked International Women’s Day on Saturday with displays of their respective women power.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.