Set Témiscamingue as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNE 8 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Witness comes forward in case of SQ car crash that killed 5-year-old boy
- A witness has come forward in the case of the deadly Longueuil crash last February that killed a five-year-old boy.
- Quebec daycare fees to climb to $20 per day for highest-earning families audio
- The Quebec government is increasing the cost of its publicly funded daycare system for many families, saying it needs to guarantee the long-term viability of the program.
- Recap Canadiens celebrate Max Pacioretty goals in win over Blues video
- Max Pacioretty scored twice to give the Montreal Canadiens a 4-1 victory over the visiting St. Louis Blues on Thursday night. Dale Weise and Lars Eller also scored for Montreal (15-5-1). Carey Price stopped 31-of-32 shots.
- Pedestrian, 22, hit and killed by truck in Saint-Léonard
- Montreal police say loud music may be to blame for a fatal collision between a truck and a pedestrian in the Montreal borough of Saint-Léonard.
- Montreal’s Negro Community Centre demolished video
- The Negro Community Centre in Montreal’s Little Burgundy district has been torn down, despite a final attempt from the Southwest borough to save the historic building.