Set Témiscamingue as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
SW 20 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 16.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Periods of light snow and local blowing snow beginning early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-7° | -20°
19° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.
- Montreal weather: A sunny and warm-ish day to end February
- Montrealers are waking up to a beautiful, sunny morning on this, the last day of February. Expect a high of -7 C and a low of -13 C — a far cry from the bone-chilling temperatures the city hit just a few weeks ago. Click here for the full forecast.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.