Set Témiscamingue as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
WNW 4 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Low 16.
Showers. High 20. Humidex 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 12.
|A few showers||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebecers worry about burkini debate
- France's top administrative court has overturned a controversial ban on burkinis, but some Quebecers are worried the bathing suit will become a source of tension.
- Quebecer, 69, to run 90th marathon
- Bouchard, who hails from Pintendre, Que., started running decades ago and completed his first marathon in 1979.
- Recap Piatti's brilliance gives Impact historic MLS win over TFC in tightly contested 401 derby video
- The Montreal Impact stunned one of the hottest team's in MLS on Saturday by blanking Toronto FC 1-0 in the latest edition of the 401 Derby.
- Meningitis outbreak in Chaudière-Appalaches concerning but not epidemic, experts say
- Since the beginning of the year, six cases of meningitis have been confirmed in the Chaudière-Appalaches region, five of which were in children under four-years-old.
- Marionettes, street performers come to Verdun
- The festival has 16 different marionette troupes scheduled along Wellington Street on Saturday and Sunday.