Set Témiscamingue as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
NW 10 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Flurries. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 32.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-2° | -21°
28° | -6°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte in palliative care
- The Archdiocese of Montreal says retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte was admitted to palliative care earlier this week after his health deteriorated.
- Quebec budget 2015: Government expected to balance books
- After six years of deficits, Quebec's government may be poised to deliver its first balanced budget in six years. But at what cost?
- Newalta recycling plant explosion shakes ground in Châteauguay
- An explosion at a plant that recycles hazardous materials shook the ground in Châteauguay's industrial area Thursday afternoon.
- European anti-Islam group PEGIDA plans debut in Montreal
- A Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA is making its Quebec debut this weekend — and local politicians and community members want to tell the group its views aren't welcome in Montreal.
- CBC sheds more than 140 jobs in local news
- CBC English Services has announced that it is shedding more than 140 positions in its local news operations as part of a corporation-wide strategy announced last summer to deal with budget shortfalls.