Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of drizzle
Chance of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers in the morning. Showers beginning near noon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 15.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low 6.
|Chance of drizzle or rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
11° | 11°
52° | 52°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Atlantic Voice People in Pictou County silent no longer on Northern Pulp
- This past summer, people in Pictou County decided they couldn't stay quiet any more.
- Shots fired near Halifax's Hemlock Ravine Park
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after shots were fired in a neighbourhood near Hemlock Ravine Park.
- Driver injured in Highway 103 crash
- Halifax RCMP say a woman injured after a crash on highway 103 is expected to recover from her injuries.
- Halifax man charged after RCMP officer nearly run over
- A 20-year-old from Halifax is facing numerous charges after police say an RCMP officer was almost run over.
- Man shot in back in Halifax attempted robbery
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man was shot in the back in a vehicle in the Fairview neighbourhood of Halifax.