Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of drizzle
Chance of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Fog developing early this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 9.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle or showers this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Risk of thundershowers before morning. Fog. Amount 20 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature steady near 8.
Rain at times heavy ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers early in the morning. Fog dissipating late in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Bretoners look to get the village more involved in raising a child
- A one-day workshop drew about 70 people to the Wagmatcook Culture and Heritage Centre on Friday to talk about how they can better support children and families in their communities.
- RCMP accuse 6 Canadians of conspiracy to import tonne of cocaine
- Nova Scotia RCMP arrested six men after an 18-month investigation and say the group conspired to import more than one tonne of Colombian cocaine into Canada.
- MARKETPLACE What's in your chicken sandwich? DNA test shows Subway sandwiches could contain just 50% chicken
- Canadians who opt for chicken sandwiches while dining at fast food restaurants may find a Marketplace analysis of what they contain a little hard to swallow.
- Information Morning performances celebrate African Nova Scotian culture video
- On Friday, the Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia in Cherry Brook welcomed the Information Morning team and many special guests.
- Video CBC Nova Scotia News February 24, 2017 video
- The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotians and their stories