Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High zero.
Becoming cloudy this evening with a few flurries. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 6.
Flurries becoming mixed with rain showers in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
|A few flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dalhousie University students protest proposed tuition hikes
- As Dalhousie University's board of governors got a presentation of the budget advisory committee report, dozens of students outside called for a tuition freeze. Pharmacy, engineering and agriculture students are facing the biggest tuition increases.
- New East Jeddore teen airlifted to IWK Hospital after ATV-truck crash
- An East Jeddore boy was airlifted to the IWK Hospital with serious injuries after his ATV collided with a pickup truck on the East Jeddore Road early Tuesday evening.
- Syrian refugee family combats bedbugs in Halifax apartment
- A Syrian refugee family is happy to be settling in their new Halifax home but now have another fight on their hands: bedbugs.
- CTV Atlantic pleads guilty to breaking Youth Criminal Justice Act publication ban
- CTV Atlantic has pleaded guilty to breaching the Youth Criminal Justice Act by broadcasting video showing the faces of two young offenders involved in a violent home invasion more than a year ago in Cole Harbour.
- Video CBC News: Nova Scotia - February 09, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax