Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
SW 30 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then periods of rain beginning in the evening. Fog patches late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 20 early in the evening. High 24 except 19 along the coast.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers|
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New 5 exchange students hospitalized after crash near Truro
- A section of Highway 102 south of Truro, Nova Scotia, was closed for several hours Saturday morning after a serious car crash last night near Hilden.
- Bobolink, barn swallow programs on P.E.I. exceed expectations
- A summer project to protect two farmland birds on P.E.I. has exceeded expectations.
- PHOTO STREAM Summer 2014: The last weekend
- CBC Maritimes wants to be an even bigger part of your weekend routine. Tweet a picture and add #cbcmaritimes.
- New Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston
- A fire that began this morning in Edmundston has destroyed a historic church.
- Shots fired on Albro Lake Road has police investigating
- Halifax Regional Police in Dartmouth used a canine unit to search the area after at least two shots were fired Friday night on Albro Lake Road.