Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming west 30 km/h overnight. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h. High plus 3.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Southwest Nova Scotia lobster season launches
- The stakes are high for fishermen as the most lucrative lobster fishery in the Maritimes kicks off today.
- Halifax firm injects CO2 into concrete and reduces carbon footprint
- A new type of concrete developed in Halifax is stronger, faster-setting and has a lower carbon footprint than the regular common building material. It's been used in Canada for the first time in the north end of Halifax.
- Veterans should park for free in Halifax: Coun. Brad Johns
- Halifax regional councillor Brad Johns thinks drivers with veteran's licence plates should get free parking at municipal lots and parking meters. He will ask for a report on the idea at Tuesday's council meeting.
- New Facebook to find organs: former Glace Bay doctor looking into it
- A team led by a doctor who used to work in Glace Bay is researching using software to scan a person's photo — on Facebook for example — to determine whether they'd be a good match for someone who needs a transplant.
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Shopping safely on Cyber Monday
- There are a number of ways to keep your financial risk low when purchasing items online.