Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24 except 20 along the coast.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Windmill Road homicide suspects sought
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating a fatal stabbing on Windmill Road in Dartmouth Friday night.
- New Ebola outbreak: Nova Scotia maps out plan
- As the Ebola outbreak in West Africa spreads, public health officials in Nova Scotia are watching carefully and preparing a plan in case an infected person arrives.
- Attempted murder charge pending after Wyse Road stabbing
- A man faces a list of charges including attempted murder after a stabbing in Dartmouth Friday afternoon, say Halifax police.
- Photos 5 tips for the first time you attend a Powwow
- Powwow season is in full swing across the country and if you have never attended one we’ve got some handy tips for your first time.
- Sem Obed, released high-risk offender, moving to Halifax
- A high-risk sex offender, who officials believe could kill or seriously harm, is moving to Halifax.