Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 7:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 9.
Showers changing to periods of drizzle this evening. Fog. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 17 except 13 along the coast.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Friends fundraising for boy with rare brain cancer
- Family and friends of a 20-month-old toddler from Eastern Passage are appealing for help to send the boy to Texas to treat a rare form of brain cancer.
- Children's mouths allegedly taped shut at N.S. school
- An assistant instructor at a school in Bedford, N.S., is under investigation by police after allegedly taping shut the mouths of several students.
- Judge scolds 'flabby, sad generation' for skipping jury duty
- The chief justice of the Nova Scotia Supreme Court is demanding to know why 95 people, or 40 per cent of prospective jurors, were not in court Tuesday for the start of a five-day trial.
- recap Mooseheads manhandle Knights at Memorial Cup video
- Martin Frk had a hat trick and an assist and Darcy Ashley also scored twice and had an assist of his own Tuesday as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the London Knights 9-2 in the final round-robin game for both teams at the MasterCard Memorial Cup.
- Dartmouth man reports roofers not wearing safety gear
- A man who lives in a Dartmouth highrise says he frequently sees roofers without safety gear on as they build a new subdivision nearby.