Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 8 except minus 13 in low lying inland areas.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Christmas cards helping 'tough little one' face cancer video
- A nine-year-old girl's struggle with leukemia and her mother's Christmas wish are warming hearts across Canada.
- Free, portable ramps making Halifax businesses more accessible
- A simple, inexpensive fix to barriers encountered by people with mobility issues is taking place in downtown Halifax.
- Snow squalls warnings in effect for parts of Nova Scotia
- Snow squalls and flurries are expected to continue through the weekend in western Cape Breton and northern parts of the mainland, with flurries and gusting winds expected in the rest of the province.
- Video CBC Atlantic Tonight December 10, 2016 video
- A comprehensive round-up of the day's news from throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador
- Moose rescued after falling through ice in Shediac video
- Shediac firefighters rescued a young moose that had fallen through the ice in the Shediac River Saturday morning.