Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
SSW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 26 except 21 along the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Map Gas shortage in Nova Scotia leaving many stations dry
- CBC Nova Scotia called a sampling of gas stations across the province to see which areas have fuel available.
- Erin MacLean-Fraser, Antigonish gynecologist, agrees to reprimand
- An Antigonish gynecologist has been reprimanded by the Nova Scotia College of Physicians and Surgeons after complaints involving three patients.
- Halifax hospital triggers Code Census due to ER overcrowding
- Officials have declared a Code Census at the Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre in downtown Halifax.
- Student debt collection to ramp up, according to government documents
- Hundreds of thousands of university and college students could find themselves under more pressure than ever to repay billions of dollars in loans and grants.
- Nova Scotia gas shortage could last for days, says Wilson Fuel VP audio
- A late delivery of gasoline to the Imperial Oil terminal in Dartmouth has caused many gas stations across the province to run out of fuel.