Halifax (Shearwater), NS
Set Halifax (Shearwater) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Lower River submerged vehicle recovery underway
- RCMP divers were at the scene of a submerged vehicle early Saturday morning after it went off County Line Road and into the Lower River in Cape Breton.
- ATLANTIC VOICE Autism community offended by toxic vaccine debate language
- For people who live with autism, sometimes words can be just as harmful as sticks and stones.
- Halifax's North End organizes outdoors spring cleaning
- Spring is here and the snow is melting, but that's revealing garbage on sidewalks around Halifax. One man has organized a community clean-up in Halifax's North End for Saturday.
- Lower Sackville fire guts abandoned home
- Around 8:30 pm Friday night, Halifax Fire & Rescue responded to a fire near 250 Sackville Drive in Lower Sackville.
- 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting woman in N.S. video
- Four members of Britain's Royal Navy have been accused of gang raping a woman at CFB Shearwater in Nova Scotia.