Set Sundre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 29, 16 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Apr 29, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New David Stephan's 'Dear Jury' letter could haunt him at sentencing, law experts say
- Law experts say the "Dear Jury" letter David Stephan posted to Facebook after being convicted in the meningitis death of his son Ezekiel may come back to haunt him when he faces the court to be sentenced.
- 'She's coming home': Connie Oakes free after murder charge stayed by Alberta Crown
- A woman from Medicine Hat, Alta., who was the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" is finally free after being convicted of murder based on the testimony of a witness with inconsistent testimony and an IQ of 50.
- New TransCanada 1st quarter profit plummets 35% compared to last year
- TransCanada Corp. reported a first-quarter profit of $252 million, down from a year ago, as it was hit by a number of one-time charges.
- Alberta organic beef producers see opportunity as Earls opts for Certified Humane beef from U.S.
- Some experts say Earls decision to source Certified Humane beef from the U.S. because of a shortage from its Alberta suppliers highlights a changing market that could bring other opportunities.
- U.S. anti-Muslim blogger Robert Spencer draws hundreds in Calgary as critics condemn 'dangerous speaker'
- A controversial American author and blogger who slams Islam drew more than 200 people to a Calgary speech along with a cross-section of critics who say he incites hate towards Muslims.