Set Sundre as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low plus 5.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 9.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- breaking Calgary police probe violent attack in Huntington Hills
- Police are investigating a violent attack in northeast Calgary this evening in the community of Huntington Hills.
- new Heavy rainfall in southern Alberta prompts water advisories
- Southern Alberta residents are keeping an eye on the rivers as heavy rainfall continues to soak the western portion of the province.
- new Lethbridge hospital unit reopens after C. difficile infection
- The Chinook Regional Hospital in Lethbridge is reopening a unit that was closed because of a C. difficile infection.
- updated Ex-Stampeder Joffrey Reynolds faces jail, deportation
- A former Canadian Football League all-star will be deported to the U.S. after he serves 90 days in jail for assaulting his one-time girlfriend.
- 5 things to do in Calgary this week
- It's shaping up to be a soggy weekend, but there are still plenty of events happening around the city.