Set Sundre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Wet snow ending this evening then clearing. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -3°
59° | 27°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- Updated Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- Calgary's new airport runway set to open in June
- The countdown is on for the new runway to open at the Calgary International Airport.
- White Easter expected as storm approaches Calgary
- After a long winter, southern Albertans will likely face a 'white Easter' this weekend as a storm moves from the mountains into the Foothills Friday.
- U.S. to delay Keystone XL decision
- The U.S. State Department said Friday it was extending the government comment period on the Keystone XL pipeline, likely postponing a final decision on the controversial project until after the Nov. 4 midterm elections.