Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
WSW 39 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low 11.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
16° | 16°
61° | 61°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Women march for 30th annual Take Back the Night
- Hundreds of women filled the streets of downtown St. John's Friday evening, as they marched from Bannerman Park to City Hall for Take Back the Night.
- Early morning assault in St. John's under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating an early morning assault in the St. John's area.
- Video Driv.r | A little bit crazy about Volkswagens video
- Anyone over a certain age has a story about a Volkswagen Beetle, as the CBC's Gerry Amey reports.
- Steve Crocker is Liberal candidate in Trinity-Bay de Verde
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Liberals have chosen Steve Crocker to run as their candidate in Trinity-Bay de Verde.
- New Loblaws recalling glass mugs over shatter risk
- Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling two types of glass mugs sold in the Atlantic region because they can break when filled with hot liquid.