Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6 except zero in low lying inland areas.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near noon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 9.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 7.
|Rain||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 10°
50° | 50°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Halloween a year-round event for St. John's couple video
- Many people love Halloween when it comes around every October, but for one St. John's couple, the haunted holiday is more than a one-day event.
- Don't be quick to judge mental illness, says Nicholas Layman's family video
- The parents of a young man charged with attempted murder in the stabbing of a boy at a soccer field in Topsail last month say their son doesn't fully comprehend what happened, and doesn't grasp the current court proceedings.
- Paul Davis: workers comp appeals system will be reviewed video
- Premier Paul Davis says changes made to improve the workers compensation appeal process haven’t had their intended effect, and a “comprehensive” review of the law and system is needed.
- Ballet Jörgen dancers delight Happy Valley-Goose Bay students
- This weekend, the Toronto-based dance company Ballet Jörgen Canada performs the classic fairytale Cinderella in Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
- Cliffs Resources officially closing Wabush Mines
- The provincial government has been notified by Cliffs Natural Resources of the company's plans to officially close Wabush Mines in Labrador.