Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Snow||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Cougar 491 recommendations: ‘Still a long ways left to go’
- It's been five years since the ill-fated flight of Cougar 491, and while some safety measures have been implemented for offshore oil workers, other recommendations have yet to be enacted.
- New Retests ordered for respiratory, sleep apnea patients
- Dozens of patients in central Newfoundland are being retested because of separate problems with some hospital equipment and paperwork.
- Pitts Memorial crash sends woman to hospital
- A young woman was rushed to hospital after her car crashed on a St. John's highway early Tuesday morning.
- More signs of life in PC leadership race as deadline looms
- There may finally be some competition stepping up for the province's Progressive Conservative leadership race.
- Friends shocked after A.J. Cleary named victim of B.C. avalanche video
- People in Come By Chance are in shock after the mayor's son was killed in a weekend avalanche in British Columbia.