Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 10:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
SSW 46 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature steady near 7.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 in the morning then becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Gander mother praying for Christmas reunion with sick toddler
- Pamela Dalley wants nothing more than to be able to hold her 17-month-old daughter Shelby for Christmas, after months of separation while the seriously ill toddler gets treatment in Toronto.
- Vickie Kaminski resigns as CEO of Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Health Services president and CEO Vickie Kaminski is leaving her position effective Jan. 1.
- Video Here and Now - November 27, 2015 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from St. John's
- After Tim Hortons threatens closure, mayor says 'no quick fix' to boil orders
- After growing frustrated with the number of boil orders in the western Newfoundland community of Steady Brook, the owner of a local Tim Hortons says the restaurant may be forced to close.
- New Police arrest 4, seize 36 kg marijuana, cocaine, handguns at St. John's business
- Police said Friday they have arrested four people after seizing a kilogram of cocaine, and about 36 kilograms of marijuana in two separate seizures at the same St. John's business.