Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 19 except 15 in onshore winds. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers or drizzle. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 16.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Breaking Charlene Johnson to resign Thursday
- Newfoundland and Labrador's Finance Minister, Charlene Johnson, to leave politics Friday
- Current retirees unaffected, big impact on new hires in pension deal
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Tom Marshall revealed the details Tuesday afternoon on the public service pensions deal.
- Expect Outer Ring 'inconveniences' during September rush
- Newfoundland and Labrador's Minister of Transportation, Nick McGrath, said to expect delays on the Outer Ring Road during this busy back-to-school week and into this Fall.
- Torbay man jailed after repeatedly refusing breathalyzer
- A Torbay man who admits he has a problem with drinking and driving was sent to a jail cell Tuesday, after he was sentenced for repeatedly refusing breathalyzer tests.
- Sheds broken into, van torched in Stephenville gallivant
- Two 20-year-old men are up on a number of charges following what police think was likely a drunken rampage through the town of Stephenville.