Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 8:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Showers or drizzle. Amount 2 mm. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16 except 21 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
Drizzle. Fog spreading inland. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. Drizzle along the coast. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16 except 20 inland.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 19°
72° | 66°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Shooting involved in Robert Pitcher death video
- The death of Robert Pitcher, whose dead body was found in an unfinished subdivision in Paradise on Monday, involved a shooting, CBC News has learned.
- New Irish Loop potholes derailing summer tourism plans video
- Some people living on the St. Mary's Bay side of the Irish Loop say tourism is down despite record-breaking good weather, and they're blaming it on the condition of the highway.
- No charges to be laid in flagperson's death
- Police say charges will not be laid over a fatal July 2013 incident on Newfoundland's west coast that claimed the life of a highway worker.
- Marystown decision against Blue Sky youth home overturned
- The Eastern Newfoundland and Regional Appeal Board has overturned a decision by Marystown town council that wouldn't allow a company to operate a youth home in a residential area of the community.
- Crew member airlifted from ship on Grand Banks
- A Canadian Forces helicopter brought a crew member in distress from the Grand Banks to St. John's on Tuesday night.