Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Sunny. High plus 2 except plus 5 inland. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming south 20 in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Flurries|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Harold Druken Sr. a 'man among men', says Ron Ellsworth
- A resident of Shea Heights who distinguished himself as a community leader for many years passed away over the weekend.
- New Missed detail costs Clarenville woman Roll Up the Rim $100 prize
- A woman in Clarenville experienced the highs and lows of winning on Tim Hortons' Roll Up the Rim to Win contest over the last month, after she learned she won a $100 gift card only to discover a month later she was disqualified.
- New #postitproject aims to brighten students' day through sticky notes
- Students at high schools in St. John's are using post-it notes to make people's Monday a little more positive.
- Where's the beef? Empty meat shelves in province's grocery stores
- People looking to buy fresh meat in Newfoundland and Labrador grocery stores had to do without this past weekend, or get their meat elsewhere.
- RCMP urge snowmobilers to use common sense following close call in Port Saunders
- The RCMP are using a recent close call as a chance to warn the public about the dangers of snowmobiling on ice.