Set Placentia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 overnight. Low 16.
Showers. Amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 overnight. Temperature steady near 15.
|A few showers||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Grenade' in St. Philip's is a toy
- Officials on the scene say the suspected grenade that was found in the water in Portugal Cove-St. Philip's on Monday evening turned out to be a toy.
- Local UPS store's abrupt closure shocks customer
- The family of a man who died last year says it wants his belongings back from a UPS store in St. John's that suddenly closed its doors last week.
- RCMP search for men who held up Clarenville motel
- Police said the two men approached the clerk at the Restland Motel at around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Police release video of armed robbery at Healy's Pharmacy
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has released surveillance video footage of an armed robbery at a St. John's pharmacy last week.
- N.L. education system being tweaked for full-day kindergarten
- Plans for full-day kindergarten for Newfoundland and Labrador's youngest students are moving ahead, but not without recognizing the pressure that the added students could place on the education system.