Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High zero.
Clear. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Insider trading: Kerry Joseph on what it's like to be traded in the CFL
- Few people know what it's like to be in Darian Durant's shoes, but Kerry Joseph is pretty familiar with the feeling.
- Man accused of killing Celeste Yawney returns to court
- Duran Redwood, who was charged with second-degree murder in the death of Celeste Yawney, a 33-year-old Regina woman, in 2015, is back in court this week.
- Charlie Clark's approval rating high after first 2 months as mayor
- Saskatoon’s new mayor has been given the second-highest approval rating for mayors in the country in a new survey released Monday.
- 'It's still a nightmare': The case of jurors released with PTSD and little or no help after verdict
- The evidence in particularly brutal trials can leave jurors suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. But in many jurisdictions across the country, jurors are simply thanked and dismissed after the verdict with little or no support to cope with what they witnessed.
- Sask. advocate sees benefit in educating salon workers on domestic violence
- Training is being offered in some Canadian provinces and U.S. states to salon professionals to help recognize the signs of domestic violence and how to provide information to someone experiencing it.