Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of light snow this morning. Becoming sunny this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Clear. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 13 with temperature rising to minus 10 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Blowing snow late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Periods of light snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
1° | -21°
34° | -6°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crash near Pinehouse, Sask. leaves 2 dead
- RCMP say visibility was good at the time but Highway 914 was icy when two vehicles became part of a fatal crash Saturday morning.
- Regina apartment fire sends 2 to hospital
- Two people are in hospital and 13 are out of their homes after an early-morning fire on Saturday at an apartment building in Regina.
- Regina MMA fighter Charmaine Tweet loses championship in L.A.
- Charmaine 'Not-So-Sweet' Tweet lost on Friday at the Invicta Fighting Championships, a women's world championship for mixed martial arts, in Los Angeles.
- Video Buzzer-beater one for the books at Regina basketball game video
- With less than a second left in the game, Simon Nieblas sunk a basket to win the semi-final game for The Regina Christian School Grizzlies on Friday night at The Rock Regina high school basketball tournament.
- Sask. drivers line up for gas after some pump prices rise
- According to GasBuddy.com, the Regina Cabs discount gas station is one of several places in Saskatchewan where gas was still under 90 cents a litre Saturday morning.