Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 8:28 PM CST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 8:28 PM CST
Fog. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early in the afternoon. Fog dissipating in the morning. High minus 1.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-13° | -13°
9° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saturday brings icy roads across Saskatchewan
- Some parts of the province reported snow, ice fog or ice pellets, leading to some more difficult road conditions.
- CT scanner fire to cause delays at Prince Albert hospital
- Emergency CT scan patients in Prince Albert will now be diverted to Saskatoon because a CT scanner caught fire in Victoria Hospital Saturday morning.
- Saskatoon police: tainted street drugs send 10 to hospital
- Potentially deadly ingredients mixed into cocaine and ecstasy sent 10 people to hospital on Friday night, and police in Saskatoon are warning others to be careful.
- 1 person ejected, 1 trapped in vehicle in crash near Melville
- A three-vehicle crash near Melville Friday evening led to a closure of Highway 10 at the scene.
- SGI to add facial recognition when issuing licences
- SGI is requesting submissions for a new company to produce its licences and photo identifications. The new company will be required to have facial recognition services.