Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 60 gusting to 80 late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind northwest 60 km/h gusting to 80. Low minus 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Jury begins deliberations: Murder trial of Tammy and Kevin Goforth
- The case is now in the hands of 12 men and women.
- Goforth trial: What the jury wasn't told
- The jury in the trial of Kevin and Tammy Goforth was not made privy to some details of the trial. Most of that revolved around people in the gallery.
- CBC Investigates Regina land deal 'looks like it's not a normal transaction': auditor
- Saskatchewan's provincial auditor says land transactions involving the provincial government and uncovered by CBC's iTeam "may require us to have a little bit more of a look."
- Regina family's dream vacation in Cuba turns to 'nightmare'
- A Regina family says their dream vacation in Cuba "turned into a nightmare".
- CUPE calls for ban on paid plasma donations in Saskatchewan
- The Canadian Union of Public Employees wants payment for blood plasma banned in Saskatchewan, as it is in Quebec and Ontario. A private clinic in Saskatoon, Canadian Plasma Resources, will pay people 25 dollars each time they donate plasma.