Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Fog patches early this morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 19.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||Rain or snow||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Power out in several Saskatoon neighbourhoods
- Several Saskatoon neighbourhoods were without power on Easter Monday morning, but Twitter was lighting up.
- Exclusive Waitresses in Saskatchewan lose jobs to foreign workers
- Sandy Nelson can't fight back the tears as she talks about losing her long-term serving job in Weyburn, Sask., to temporary foreign workers.
- What's open, closed on Easter Monday?
- Today is Easter Monday and for some people that's a holiday and for others it isn't.
- Trial of Randy O'Hagan in Lorry Santos death continues
- The trial of a man charged in the death of Saskatoon mother Lorry Santos will continue in Court of Queen's Bench today.
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.