Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SSE 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 25.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- New RCMP officer from Newfoundland injured in Regina hit-and-run
- Keith Bennett, 42, who's originally from Stephenville and is stationed in White Butte, Sask., remains in a Regina hospital after being struck by a car while on duty.
- Taser had no effect on running man: Regina police
- A Taser used on a fleeing suspect Monday appeared to have no effect — but Regina police got him anyway, they say.
- Saskatoon police locate missing woman Darla Eyahpaise
- Saskatoon Police have tweeted that Darla Eyahpaise has been located.
- Leaves falling, so are warm-weather records
- Warm weather records were set in six Saskatchewan communities on Sunday, and a slew of new records could fall today.