Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
ESE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 12.
Periods of snow. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 9.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Indigenous video game designer takes stand against Custer's Revenge
- When the video game Custer’s Revenge first came out a successful boycott caused the game to be pulled from store shelves. When indigenous game designer Elizabeth LaPensée found out this game was again available for play online she took to Twitter to voice her outrage.
- NDP repeat call for changes in senior care, citing case of Jessie Sellwood
- The death of an elderly woman in long-term care has the opposition NDP repeating its call for changes to seniors care.
- Onion Lake Cree Nation takes Ottawa to court over transparency law
- The Onion Lake Cree Nation is taking the federal government to court over a new law that requires First Nations bands to post their audited financial statements online. Those who do not comply by midnight on Wednesday risk losing federal funding.
- Metro shuts down websites in Regina and Saskatoon
- Metro, a free newspaper with locations around the world, is closing its websites in Regina and Saskatoon.
- Saskatoon SPCA worried abandoned dog's puppies could freeze
- The Saskatoon SPCA has appealed to the public because they believe a litter of puppies could be in danger outside in the cold.