Set Coronach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
W 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Muskowekwan band members approve potash deal, chief says
- What could someday become the first Saskatchewan potash mine on First Nations land has moved a step forward with a vote at Muskowekwan First Nation.
- New Saskatoon veterinary students ride on the Magic School Bus
- Instead of submitting academic papers, a group of veterinary students at the University of Saskatchewan are using the Magic School Bus to showcase their studies.
- Saskatchewan judge tosses 5 photo radar cases
- As Saskatchewan gets ready to expand photo radar, some of the tickets previously issued for speeding in construction zones have been thrown out by the courts.
- Saskatoon has lowest median age in Canada, StatsCan says
- There's some new data out suggesting Saskatoon is Canada's youngest city.
- Opinion Dear Prime Minister, Elections Act not fair to First Nations
- Chief Tammy Cook-Searson, Lac La Ronge Indian Band in Saskatchewan, is concerned that the proposed act will make it more difficult for her band members to vote. And for her "voting in a federal election ... expresses a willingness to move together with our fellow Canadians towards a brighter future."