Rondeau (Provincial Park), ON
Set Rondeau (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the morning. High 19.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ottawa shooting: Poppy campaign to go ahead despite attacks
- While security is expected to be beefed up at Remembrance Day ceremonies in major cities across the country this year, the annual poppy campaign will go ahead as scheduled, the Royal Canadian Legion says.
- The digital journal of a Montreal-born jihadist
- In the season premiere of Enquête, Radio-Canada’s investigative journalism program follows the digital journal of Sami, a young man in his 20s who left his Montreal home for Syria to wage jihad.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- New Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- The Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack, investigators say.
- Video Diwali: The festival of light video
- Canadians of Indian descent are celebrating across the country during Diwali, the five-day festival of light. At one Toronto temple, worshippers were mindful of this week's tragic events in Ottawa and Quebec.