Rondeau (Provincial Park), ON
Set Rondeau (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
WSW 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 early this evening. Low minus 7.
Flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 early in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 13.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Pot-smoking Mountie Ron Francis charged with assault video
- A New Brunswick Mountie who made national headlines last month for publicly smoking medical marijuana while in uniform has been charged with assaulting a police officer.
- Updated MPs debate stripping errant colleagues of pensions
- Members of Parliament debated Tuesday a private member's bill that aims to part politicians from their pensions if they're convicted of a crime that carries a potential sentence of at least two years.
- 2012 Calgary flood study foresaw June's devastation video
- One year before flooding devastated Calgary, officials were given a study that warned the next big flood to hit the city would bring higher water levels and more widespread damage than was previously thought, CBC News has learned.
- New Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti under investigation following CBC story
- The City of Toronto's integrity commissioner has opened an investigation into a municipal councillor following a CBC News report earlier this year about a $5,000-a-table fundraiser held on his behalf.
- Recap Idle No More protesters march to Parliament Hill video
- Protesters marched from Victoria Island to Parliament Hill today to oppose what they call the federal government's 'unilateral' approach to First Nations education.