Rondeau (Provincial Park), ON
Set Rondeau (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Arctic blast descends on Central, Eastern Canada video
- An Arctic blast has descended on Central and Eastern Canada, where temperatures feel like -30 to -45 C with the wind chill.
- Man charged with fraud for selling iPhone boxes filled with rice
- Police in Toronto are looking for more victims after a man was charged with fraud for allegedly selling an iPhone box filled with rice, instead of a phone, to people on the online classifieds website Kijiji.
- Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.
- Jose Bautista says he hasn't paid for food or drinks since bat flip
- Hoping to score unlimited free food and drinks in Toronto? A bat flip should do the trick. Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista told a reporter Friday that he hasn't had to pay for a meal or any beverages since his legendary move last October.
- Ottawa-area man dies after being struck by motorcycle in Jamaica
- Jamaican police are investigating after John Rowsom, 76, was struck and killed by a motorcyclist as he walked along a road on the island's western tip on Thursday.