Rondeau (Provincial Park), ON
Set Rondeau (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 17°
64° | 63°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: Deal approved, but later than it could have been video
- There is no denying that a negotiated contract between the provincial government and B.C.’s 41,000 public school teachers is a good thing, but in the end, both sides ended up doing what many observers were calling on them do back in the spring.
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone video
- Days after Hurricane Odile swept over Mexico's Baja peninsula, hundreds of vacationers have made it home. But a number of Canadians are still stranded in the stricken resort town.
- New Canada welcomes Scotland's decision to stay in U.K.
- Canada welcomes the result of Scotland's independence vote, praising voters' decision not to leave the United Kingdom.
- Video Cat escapes from burning, collapsing Manitoba hotel video
- Talk about a daring escape! A cat scrambles out of a burning hotel in Dauphin, Man., as the building crashes to the ground.
- New Canadian navy to retire four Cold War era ships: Sources
- The Canadian navy is going to retire four veteran ships that have been in service for decades.