La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 4:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9 except minus 14 in low lying inland areas.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 6 except minus 12 in low lying inland areas.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Talk to your kids about consequences of binge drinking, doctor urges video
- An emergency room doctor in St. John's says he often treats children as young as 12 years old who have been poisoned by drinking too much alcohol.
- Prosecutors opt against N.L. payday loan criminal charges
- Provincial prosecutors have opted against proceeding with criminal charges related to Newfoundland and Labrador's payday loan industry, saying it is not in the public interest to do so.
- Teen's death a tragic lesson in alcohol dangers: mayor
- A community in the Conception Bay South town of Seal Cove is still coming to terms with the death of Zachary Michael Tobin, 15.
- Updated Lobster pot Christmas tree a new tradition in Salvage video
- A new tradition has become popular in Salvage, with the town constructing a Christmas tree made out of lobster pots every year since 2008.
- NAPE calls for increased safety measures in wake of OHS charges
- Newfoundland and Labrador's largest union is calling on employers to review their safety polices and practices following news that the provincial government is facing charges in relation to the death of an employee.