La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2 except minus 2 inland.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2 except minus 3 inland.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Military plane makes emergency landing at St. John's airport
- Airport officials are now saying the military cargo plane that made an emergency landing at St. John's International Airport Tuesday was an U.S. Air Force C-130.
- Pynn-Butler trial: Witness describes seeing suspects after shooting
- A woman told a Supreme Court jury Tuesday that she saw Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler at her house just hours after Nick Winsor was shot to death.
- Steve Kent, Faith Stratton announce Ebola virus preparedness video
- Provincial health officials say they are continuing to step up emergency preparedness in this province, should a suspected case of the Ebola virus show up.
- RNC chief defends hard-hitting recruitment video
- A promotional video produced for the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Association (RNCA) with the production characteristics of a Hollywood action movie or an army recruitment ad is causing a debate, with some saying the message is too militaristic.
- Parkinson's patients re-learning the joy of dance video
- A group of people who have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease took part in a special workshop on Monday to get their bodies moving again.