La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low minus 9 except minus 5 along parts of the coast.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Brandon Fitzgerald of Mount Pearl looking westward for lacrosse video
- A Mount Pearl athlete with aspirations of playing professional lacrosse is one step closer to reaching his dream.
- Pension overpayments: Earle McCurdy takes issue with Leo Bonnell's role
- The NDP is raising questions about ties between the man hired to work with pensioners who owe money to the public-sector pension plan and Finance Minister Ross Wiseman.
- Family of Margaret McCarthy not happy with RCMP search video
- The family of a snowmobiler who went missing on April 11 say they're not happy with the way RCMP conducted the search for Margaret McCarthy, and say searchers gave up too soon.
- St. John's one of Canada's happiest cities video
- In a recent survey by Statistics Canada, St. John's has been ranked one of the three happiest cities in the country alongside Trois-Rivières and Saguenay, Que.
- Rick Mercer tweet helps 2 Marystown students get to national science fair video
- Two junior high students from Marystown are thanking comedian Rick Mercer for helping them get to the Canada-Wide Science Fair in Fredericton next month.