La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 8:30 AM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 5.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Periods of snow or ice pellets beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries|
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Rabid wolf chases 2 Labrador families on snowmobile trip video
- Two families snowmobiling in Labrador had a frightening run-in with a rabid wolf before the animal was hunted downtown by wildlife officers.
- New Conference bullish on Labrador economy despite mining downturn video
- While the closure of two mines is casting a dark shadow over Labrador's economic future, it's not all doom and gloom for the big land.
- Lab West woes: Mulling over the future in uncertain times
- There's been very little to boast about in Labrador West in recent months, but that doesn't mean area residents have lost hope for the future.
- Mental health issues in young people target for new app video
- Newfoundland and Labrador's largest health authority rolled out its first health-related app for smartphones and tablets, aimed at getting young people better access to mental health information.
- Mistaken Point submits UNESCO nomination
- The formal application to have Mistaken Point declared a World Heritage Site has been delivered to UNESCO in Paris.