La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 12:30 AM NST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 10. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the evening then changing to ice pellets before morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 cm. Blowing snow late in the evening and overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Theo Fleury talks to inmates at Her Majesty's Penitentiary
- Legendary hockey player and published author Theo Fleury detoured from the usual book launch hot spots to make a stop inside Her Majesty's Penitentiary in St. John's Monday.
- Rodney Constantine keeps Facebook promise and turns himself in to police
- A man wanted by the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary in St. John's on outstanding warrants has turned himself in to police, after promising in a Facebook post to show up at police headquarters Monday.
- Ryan Snoddon weather update: Storm to weaken once it hits N.L.
- A big winter storm is headed for the northeastern U.S. and the Maritimes, but is set to weaken as it rolls toward Newfoundland and Labrador. We're still in for a mixed bag of messy winter weather, says CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon.
- Video Bell Island ferry slammed by waves, makes for rough commute video
- Commuters headed between Bell Island and St. John's were in for a bit of a rough ride Monday, as waves slammed into the ferry during its crossing.
- Bianca's closes after 23 years in St. John's video
- A high-end restaurant in downtown St. John's has closed its doors after a 23-year run, and some local restaurant owners are crediting their current success to their start at Bianca's.