La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 4:30 AM NST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
NNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Periods of snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM NST
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then light overnight. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ryan Reynolds gives Newfoundland-born Deadpool fan exclusive screening
- A Newfoundland-born boy battling cancer is being hailed on Facebook as "the funniest, potty-mouthed Canadian mercenary" Ryan Reynolds has ever met.
- 250 surgeries delayed over sterilization issues at Eastern Health
- Eastern Health says all elective surgeries scheduled for Monday and Tuesday in St. John's will be postponed due to sterilization concerns in hospital operating rooms.
- Lack of patrol putting seabirds at risk, advocate warns audio
- The head of the Rod and Gun Club in Lewisporte says the area's seabird population could be at risk.
- Blog Ryan Snoddon: Saturday's storm will bring the snow
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says Saturday's storm will bring 15 to 20 cm of snow — and maybe some freezing rain.
- What are you at? This is it: Adult colouring in Gander video
- The Gander Public Library is following in the footsteps of other libraries in central Newfoundland and setting up colouring clubs for all ages.