La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7 except minus 12 in low lying areas.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain or freezing rain||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Meeting yes, media no: FFAW to hear from protesters but not interested in 'spectacle'
- FFAW president Keith Sullivan will meet with fishermen who protested outside the union building on Monday, but he's not interested in what he called a "spectacle" that could "embarass" the union.
- New Attempted murder hearing begins for Mark Rumboldt, accused of trying to poison woman
- The preliminary hearing for a St. John's man accused of attempted murder began in St. John's Tuesday morning.
- New MUN student charged with attempted murder found fit to stand trial
- An international student at Memorial University charged with attempted murder has been found fit to stand trial.
- New 'This is our Olympics': St. John's cheerleaders headed to biggest competition in the world
- A team based in St. John's is headed to Disney World for the biggest competition of the cheerleading world.
- Man charged for yelling FHRITP obscenity at NTV journalist
- "Being a loser may not be criminal, but causing a disturbance, s175 of the Criminal Code, is," the RNC tweeted.