La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight except northwest 30 km/h along the coast overnight. Low 8 except plus 2 in low lying inland areas. Patchy frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Justin Chipman guilty of dangerous driving, not assault on cops
- A man shot at by police in a parking lot on Memorial University's St. John's campus has been found guilty of dangerous driving — but not for the more serious charges of assaulting four police officers.
- Charlene Johnson pondering exit from politics
- Finance Minister Charlene Johnson says she is considering a retirement from politics, citing changes in her home life.
- RNC pulls over driver owing $30K in outstanding fines
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary stopped a vehicle for a routine traffic check on Beothuk Crescent in Corner Brook Thursday morning and discovered the 39-year-old driver owes $29,641 in fines.
- Former 'court rapper' Matthew King sentenced to 66 days
- A man who rapped an apology in court two years ago was sentenced on further charges in St. John's on Thursday, but swore he will never be seen in court again.
- Gannet population in grave shape off Newfoundland, scientists warn audio
- Seabird experts are deeply worried about the state of Canada's northern gannet population, with chicks appearing to be starving to death while their parents struggle to find food.