La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near noon. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h except gusting to 50 along parts of the coast early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6 except minus 12 inland.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital
- New photos of an Air Canada plane that crash landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending at least 23 people to hospital, show significant damage to the nose and wing of the aircraft.
- Updated Fire in Sheshatshiu causes significant damage to home
- A house in the Labrador community of Sheshatshiu was engulfed in flames Saturday night.
- New Sharks edge IceCaps 3-2 in overtime
- The St. John's IceCaps suffered a 3-2 overtime loss to the Worcester Sharks Saturday night at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass.
- Early-morning Water Street stabbing under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a stabbing in downtown St. John's early Sunday that sent a man to hospital for treatment.
- New Hit and run in St. John's leads to charges
- A man is facing charges following a hit-and-run collision in downtown St. John's Saturday night.