La Scie, NL
Set La Scie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 7:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Rain at times heavy changing to a few showers this afternoon. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 except gusting to 110 over exposed areas this afternoon. High 20.
A few showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Temperature steady near 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Downsizing: When hitting the road hurts like hell audio
- My first attempts at a simple walk around the neighbourhood left me panting for breath and feeling nauseous, but I'm powering on, Dave Sullivan writes in his latest column on losing weight.
- New Corner Brook hotel assault leaves woman with facial injuries
- Police in Corner Brook expect to lay charges soon over an early morning assault Monday at a hotel that caused serious facial injuries to a woman.
- New Protest rally planned against moose lawsuit ruling
- A rally has been planned for Monday in St. John's for people protesting the decision made last week to dismiss the moose collision class-action lawsuit against the province.
- Fatal collision near Bay Bulls Road under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is reporting a single-vehicle collision that left one person dead is under investigation.
- Rezori: The short life and sinister end of a girl named Brunhild
- A St. John's woman knew her sister died as an infant in wartime Germany, but didn't know for seven decades that she was a victim of a Nazi killing machine, Azzo Rezori writes.