Set Whistler as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 7.
Clearing. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 4.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Man seen carrying girl off into bushes in Abbotsford
- Police officers and search and rescue volunteers began scouring the fields and woods adjacent to an industrial area in Abbotsford, B.C., Tuesday night after receiving a report that a young girl may be in distress.
- SkyTrain switch glitch hits Expo and Millennium line commuters video
- Commuters using SkyTrain's Expo and Millennium lines experienced system-wide delays for over 3.5 hours Tuesday afternoon and evening due to "a software problem that impacts switches" in the area of the Metrotown and Joyce stations.
- E-cigarette ban debated in Vancouver video
- A ban would impose the same restrictions on electronic cigarettes as their traditional counterparts.
- Harold Roderick MacIsaac: Linda Kayfish, sister of fired drug researcher demands apology
- 'He was a kind, giving man,' family says of researcher who committed suicide in 2013.
- Video Carry-on baggage crackdown RAW video
- Fight attendant Caroline Bugnon shares her perspective on the evolution of carry-on culture