Set Whistler as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 24 except 27 near Pemberton. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. High 27 except 31 near Pemberton.
31° | 9°
88° | 48°
30° | 10°
86° | 50°
29° | 10°
84° | 50°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver Aquarium whales program under review at Park Board meeting
- The continuing controversy over Vancouver Aquarium's captive whale and dolphin program will be addressed at a special meeting of the Park Board on Saturday, July 26.
- Pattullo Bridge closed this weekend
- The Pattullo Bridge will be closed this weekend to all traffic, including pedestrians and bicycles, at 9 p.m. PT Friday until 3 a.m. Monday morning.
- Unwanted kitten roundup to begin at animal rescue in Langley, B.C. audio
- Langley Animal Protection Society is holding an "unwanted kitten roundup" amnesty day, after multiple litters of kittens were found abandoned in boxes in recent weeks.
- IKEA rapped for unfair labour practices in year-long lockout
- The union representing locked-out workers at IKEA's flagship store in Richmond, B.C., says the provincial labour board has found the Swedish retail giant committed unfair labour practices.
- How to survive a black bear encounter video
- In recent weeks there have been a string of unusual encounters between humans and bears in British Columbia - what should you do if you see a black bear?