Set Whistler as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose to be childless aren't selfish audio
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose not to have children should not feel selfish, despite what society make think
- Fire ant removal fight heats up with $100K grant for B.C. man audio
- A B.C. research biologist will be on the front lines of the fight against fire ants this summer, as he tries to eradicate the pesky insects using any means possible.
- Aggressive False Creek coyote killed by conservation officers
- Provincial conservation officers killed an aggressive coyote Saturday afternoon at Alberta Street and 10th Avenue in Vancouver.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.
- Earthquake aftershock hits Nepal and India, magnitude 6.7 video
- A strong earthquake aftershock struck India and Nepal today, shaking buildings in New Delhi and triggering more avalanches in the Himalayas, a day after a powerful quake killed more than 2,500 people.