Set Whistler as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers ending late this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Becoming cloudy in the evening. Showers beginning after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Man dies in Qualicum Beach antique store fire
- A Qualicum Beach man is dead after a fire broke out in his antique store Friday afternoon.
- New 19-year-old facing 29 child porn charges involving 15 victims
- Seamus Martin Weeks, 19, is facing 29 criminal charges related to invitation to sexual touching, possessing and making child pornography, extortion and uttering a threat.
- Video Stunning drone footage reveals bowhead whales feeding, swimming patterns video
- Bowhead whales like their afternoon siestas. That's what UBC's Sarah Fortune realized after she and her fellow researchers gathered and analysed stunning drone footage of the mammals in the eastern Canadian Arctic.
- New Heavy metal for the ages: iconic rock and roll documentary turns 30 video
- On May 31, 1986 two filmmakers headed to a Judas Priest show in suburban Largo, Maryland. Young filmmakers John Heyn and Jeff Krulik thought it would be fun to hang out with fans before they headed into the show.
- Owner of stricken tugboat apologizes for diesel spill
- Stormy, wet weather has thwarted efforts to assess the fallout of a sunken tugboat leaking diesel in a remote region off British Columbia's central coast.