Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this morning. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms early in the morning. Amount 30 to 40 mm. High 20.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- '60s Scoop adoptees find 'some kind of belonging' at national gathering video
- They were taken from their families as small children and grew up without their aboriginal culture and identity. Now a one-of-a-kind national gathering is bringing the adoptees together.
- Man charged after stabbing at Carleton U
- A 20-year-old Ottawa man has been charged after the stabbing at Carleton University that forced the suspension of the O-Train Thursday.
- Analysis Jason Spezza's exit leaves Sens with more than just scoring void video audio
- The Ottawa Senators will need their centres to beef up in the face-off circle to help improve an underrated aspect of team defence: puck possession.
- Road closures for Canada Army Run in Ottawa, Gatineau
- The Canada Army Run takes place on Sunday, Sept. 21 in Ottawa and Gatineau. Here is a list of all roads closed over the weekend.
- New Aboriginal women, girls targets for human trafficking, says new report
- Aboriginal women and girls are easy prey for human traffickers because they are more likely to suffer from poverty, drug addictions and mental-health problems, says a newly disclosed report.