Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain near noon and ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 4.
|Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ontario mom urges schools to let asthmatic kids carry puffers
- Ryan Gibbons died in October 2012 after he suffered a severe asthma attack during recess at his Straffordville, Ont., school. Now his mother, Sandra, wants puffers allowed in all Ontario schools.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- 8 holiday decorating tips to avoid injury, fire
- Every year, firefighters are called to homes due to improperly installed holiday decorations. So here are some tips for putting the decorations up safely.
- Harper heads to South Africa for Mandela memorial, funeral video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper leaves today for South Africa to join leaders from around the world who are paying final respects to Nelson Mandela.
- Man in hospital after falling down west Ottawa ravine
- A 26-year-old man was taken to hospital after he fell down a deep ravine near Trend Arlington Park.