Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 12:12 PM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 12:12 PM EST
Snow ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Local craft distillers in low spirits over 'super-complicated' tax
- Craft distilleries like Ottawa's North of 7 Distillery say a proposed tax on Ontario-made spirits could spell the death of their companies before they even get a chance to get off the ground.
- New Gatineau police officer faces drunk driving charge, discipline
- An off-duty Gatineau police officer allegedly found asleep at the wheel of his car on Sunday afternoon is now facing an impaired driving charge.
- 2 dead after head-on crash on March Road video
- A man and woman are dead after a two-vehicle head-on crash on March Road in rural west Ottawa on Sunday night.
- Head-on crash near Kaladar, Ont., kills 2
- Two people died in a crash with a tractor-trailer on Highway 7 Sunday evening, Ontario Provincial Police say.
- Copycat terrorists could use drone to attack plane, intelligence report warns
- Publicity about near-misses between drones and passenger aircraft might give terrorists ideas about how to take down a plane, a federal intelligence report warns.