Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 9:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 12.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning early in the evening and ending near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Jacob Trouba suspended for illegal check on Senators' Mark Stone
- The NHL has suspended Winnipeg Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba for two games for an illegal check to the head of Ottawa Senators forward Mark Stone.
- New Gatineau arena would cost $79 million, be ready in 2020
- A new 4,000-seat sports complex to replace the city of Gatineau's aging Robert Guertin arena will cost $79 million and would open in the fall of 2020, a Gatineau city committee heard Monday.
- 'Keep our kids from dying': Ottawa dad pens letter warning of overdoses video
- A father in Ottawa's Kanata neighbourhood says he's overwhelmed with the number of responses he's received to an open letter he wrote Friday that warned parents about a recent spate of drug overdoses in the community.
- Organizers credit weather and Rideau Canal conditions for successful Winterlude 2017
- This year's Winterlude festival in the capital was a success thanks to weather that helped keep the Rideau Canal open for skating most days, according to organizers and tourism officials.
- City of Ottawa settled $10.3M in legal claims in 2016
- Final figures for 2016 show the City of Ottawa paid out $10.3 million to settle legal claims related to injuries and property damage, down from $14.5 million in 2015.