Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 13.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Periods of snow beginning in the evening changing to 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa courthouse to get metal detectors, new security desk video
- The province is about to undertake extensive renovations to increase security at the Ottawa courthouse, spending more than $1 million to install metal detectors and more in the next few months, CBC News has learned.
- Ottawa Catholic School Board to meet with parents on gay rights project
- The Ottawa Catholic School Board says it's planning to meet with the parents of two Grade 6 students who were not allowed to present a school project on gay rights.
- Elderly man in critical condition after being hit by school bus
- An 81-year-old man was taken to hospital in critical condition Friday afternoon after he was struck by a school bus in New Edinburgh.
- 'Stranger' sexually assaults woman in her Barrhaven home, police say video
- An intruder armed with a knife walked through the unlocked front door of a Barrhaven home and sexually assaulted a woman inside on Tuesday evening in what Ottawa police are describing as a "stranger attack."
- Hammer found at scene of Ottawa's 6th homicide of 2014 video
- A hammer was recovered from the Sawmill Creek Reservoir where the body of a man was found lying in the brush off a path with obvious signs of trauma Thursday morning, CBC News has learned.