Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. High 29.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Chris Gobin, 19, pleads guilty to 2nd-degree murder of his mother
- A 19-year-old man pleaded guilty Thursday to the second-degree murder of his mother in 2014 and has received a life sentence with no eligibility of parole for 12 years.
- Live Blog Ottawa and Gatineau traffic updates for Sept. 4, 2015
- Follow live traffic news for Ottawa and Gatineau every weekday morning starting at 6 a.m., and every weekday afternoon starting at 3 p.m.
- Flighthub generates hundreds of complaints, Better Business Bureau warning video
- A consumer watchdog is warning the public to do their homework before hiring Flighthub, an online travel company based in Cornwall, Ont.
- Reports of shots fired in Gatineau turns out to be firecrackers
- Reports of shots fired in Gatineau on Thursday turned out to be firecrackers being set off, police say, after officers shut down a residential street and evacuated nearby homes as a precaution to investigate.
- Tractor-trailer driver dead after explosion on Highway 401 near Mallorytown
- A Toronto-area man has died after he lost control of his tractor-trailer, which exploded when it struck a rock embankment on Highway 401 near Mallorytown, Ont.