Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High minus 8.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Ottawa businesses lobby province to halt hydro hike video
- Ottawa's business associations have signed a letter of protest to the provincial government over the proposed increases in hydro rates.
- Chris Mazza made $9.3M in 6 years at Ornge, minister confirms video
- Ousted Ornge CEO Chris Mazza collected $9.3 million over six years at the province's publicly funded air ambulance service, the governing Liberals confirmed Wednesday.
- Frostbite advisory issued for city of Ottawa
- Ottawa Public Health has issued a frostbite advisory. Here is everything you need to know to avoid, detect and treat frostbite.
- Chaudière Island developer holds open house video audio
- Ottawa residents will get their first look tonight at a developer's plans for a large parcel of waterfront property near the Canadian War Museum.