Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain beginning overnight. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 7.
Rain ending near noon then cloudy with a few showers beginning late in the afternoon. Local amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
|Rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Pills laced with fentanyl found near teen who overdosed, police confirm
- Ottawa police have confirmed that pills found near the body of a 14-year-old Kanata teen who died from an overdose earlier this month tested positive for fentanyl, a deadly opioid.
- 2 people found dead in Hull along with unharmed 3-year-old child
- A man and woman were found dead inside an apartment in Gatineau's Hull neighbourhood Monday afternoon, along with an alive and unharmed three-year-old child.
- New Once again, parents pack opioid meeting in Kanata in search for answers
- For the second time in less than a week, hundreds of parents filled a meeting space Monday night to talk about how to tackle illegal drug use in Ottawa and especially in Kanata.
- NAC redesign not doing enough to prevent bird deaths, advocates say video
- The National Arts Centre is installing a major glass facade and taking measures to ensure birds don't careen into it — but one local advocacy group says their efforts aren't enough.
- New Ottawa's weather forecast calls for warm day, then a ton of rain
- The day should be pretty mild, with a bit of sun, before a special weather statement calls for heavy rain tonight and all day Wednesday in the capital. Then it gets cold.