Set Winchester as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
NNW 19 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 2.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Chris Gobin, 18, charged with 1st-degree murder in mother's death
- The 18-year-old son of an Ottawa woman that died after her throat was slashed has been charged with first-degree murder.
- Ottawa realtor accused of attempted murder denied bail
- An Ottawa realtor accused of attempted murder for allegedly beating his wife in the head with a baseball bat has been denied bail.
- 24 Sussex weekend medical call not for Harper family member: RCMP
- The Mounties say paramedics were called to the prime minister's official residence on the weekend in response to a medical call.
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason for major gasoline price jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to those types of increases.
- Recap CBC's Kathy Tomlinson discusses Temporary Foreign Worker Program audio
- The federal government's Temporary Foreign Worker Program has been a hot topic. This afternoon, Ontario Today tackles the issue from 12 to 1 p.m ET and the discussion will continue after on a web chat.