Current Conditions

Wed Aug 20, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT

UV: 5 (Moderate)

23°C 73°F

Feels like: 29

Feels like: 84

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM

Wind: S 14 km/h
Humidity: 72%
Pressure: 101.3 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 25°
High: 77°
P.O.P. 60%

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 19°
Low: 66°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT

Today

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 19.

Thursday

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 24.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

August 21

August 22

August 23

August 24

August 25

August 26

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 24°

High 75°


P.O.P. 30%

27° | 17°

81° | 63°


P.O.P. 30%

27° | 19°

81° | 66°


P.O.P. 40%

26° | 20°

79° | 68°


P.O.P. 30%

25° | 20°

77° | 68°


P.O.P. 30%

24° | 19°

75° | 66°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!