Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
N 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening. Low 10.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 17.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Farr wants taxpayers to help pay for Hess Village policing costs
- Jason Farr wants the city to pay more than half the costs of special policing in Hamilton’s struggling entertainment district. But at least two of his fellow councillors say they’re not sure they’re ready for that yet.
- GTA town to consider joining Hamilton's fight with Canada Post
- The town of Aurora in York Region is looking at, not only voicing support Hamilton in its court battle against Canada Post's super mailboxes, but amending its bylaw to match.
- What is bringing 1,000 architects to Hamilton this week?
- Professional architects from all over the province are descending on Hamilton this week for a week of tours and professional development. Here's why they chose Hamilton.
- Ontario elementary teachers to launch strike action Monday: ETFO
- Ontario elementary school teachers will launch some form of strike action on Monday, which would affect hundreds of thousands of students across the province.
- New Six Nations Chief calls an end to state of emergency
- After being declared a state of emergency Friday, landfill cleanup Sunday and Monday, the state of emergency comes to an end.