Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning late this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this evening then south 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature steady near 9.
Drizzle ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
|Drizzle or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Farmers market is at a crisis point, vendors say
- The Hamilton Farmers Market is in jeopardy, with fleeing vendors, dwindling sales and generally poor morale, some of the market’s 60 vendors say.
- Speed and improper passing caused fatal crash, police say
- Speed and passing improperly caused the three-car crash that killed a 30-year-old Caledonia man last month, police announced Wednesday.
- City offers Gore developer $1.1M to save buildings
- The city is offering David Blanchard's group $1.1 million to designate a block of Gore buildings as heritage rather than demolish all trace of them. But the developer isn't sure he'll take that offer.
- Company connected to city staffer gets $23K grant for 2009 project
- A company connected to Hamilton’s manager of urban renewal is getting a $23,739 city grant for a downtown renewal project, sparking councillors to take a harder look at conflict of interest rules.
- City postpones debate to make King and Main 2-way streets
- A highly anticipated debate about making Main and King Streets two-way has been postponed until Friday.