Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 18.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion for 'Canada's son' video audio
- Thousands of Canadians lined highway overpasses on a 600-kilometre stretch from Ottawa to Hamilton, Ont., Friday, waving flags and bursting into spontaneous renditions of "O Canada" to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo as a procession carried his body home, arriving shortly before 8 p.m. ET.
- Hamilton Muslims speak out against Ottawa shooting
- Hamilton Muslims honored Cpl. Nathan Cirillo at their Friday prayers, with the imam saying his community is hurt by the tragedy but such incidents should not tarnish the public's perception of the faith.
- Coming Up CBC Hamilton election live coverage streamed Monday night
- Monday is election night in Hamilton, and CBC Hamilton will broadcast live from inside city council chambers to make sure you have the most up to date election results with analysts and special guests.
- Stadium won't be finished until after the CFL season
- The new Tim Hortons Field stadium won’t be finished until the end of November- after the Ticats last possible playoff home game – and one city official says he doubts it’ll even be ready by then.
- Hamilton parents on edge after school abduction attempt
- A heavy police presence was evident as parents brought their children to Earl Kitchener Elementary School in Hamilton Friday morning, the day after the thwarted abduction of a kindergarten child.