Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
SSW 33 km/h
Pressure: 99.0 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy. A few showers this afternoon. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 70 gusting to 100 this afternoon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 70 km/h gusting to 100. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries in the morning. Wet flurries beginning late in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 60 km/h gusting to 90 diminishing to 20 in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Wet flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Pat Quinn dead at 71
- Pat Quinn, who spent more than four decades in the NHL as a player, head coach and general manager, died Sunday night in Vancouver after a long illness.
- New Pat Quinn's death mourned with tributes in Hamilton
- Pat Quinn, the legendary hockey coach who was born in Hamilton and launched his career here, died on Monday.
- Hamilton police hope to map surveillance cameras citywide
- Hamilton police want a city-wide registry of existing surveillance cameras they can use in their investigations.
- Brandon Banks returns 2 punts for TDs to lead Ticats back to Grey Cup
- Brandon Banks and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats made the Montreal Alouettes eat their words Sunday. Banks had a playoff-tying two punt return TDs to lead Hamilton back to the Grey Cup with a 40-24 East Division final win over the Montreal Alouettes.
- Power out in Stoney Creek until at least 10 a.m.
- A “widespread power outage” in Stoney Creek won’t be fixed until at least 10 a.m., Horizon Utilities says.