Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening with a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 18.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 late in the afternoon. High 20.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tim Bosma murder trial expected as early as fall 2015
- Dellen Millard and Mark Smich, the two men accused in the murder of Tim Bosma, could have a trial as early as Fall 2015.
- Ticats sign wins backing of city planning committee
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats won the support of the city's planning committee for a giant new sign near the Queen Elizabeth Way on Friday.
- 5 things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- Have you worked off your Supercrawl hangover yet? If you're not planning on being a hermit, and not going to Tim Hortons field for Saturday's Hamilton Tiger-Cats game against the visiting Edmonton Eskimos, here are five things to do this weekend.
- Steelworker union: U.S. Steel filing is 'bankruptcy fraud'
- Steelworker union Local 1005 called the recent court filings by U.S. Steel “bankruptcy fraud” and a path to abandoning Hamilton altogether, not only ditching the liability of its pensioners, but the cleanup costs of leaving the city, too.
- Why is Olivia Chow asking for campaign donations in Hamilton?
- A Hamilton man is trying to figure out why Olivia Chow’s mayoral campaign keeps asking him for donations in the mail – especially considering he can’t vote in the upcoming Toronto election.