Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 5-year-old Arianna Koeniger delivers toys to other sick children
- Five-year-old Arianna Koeniger has leukemia. She started Ari's Angels of Hope with her parents. Following her treatment at McMaster Children's Hospital, Arianna delivers toys to other sick children with the goal of putting smiles on their faces.
- Hamilton man makes solo mission to bring water to Flint
- Flint, Michigan continues to battle against the lead-tainted water crisis, and while Hamilton, Flint’s twin city, has offered its support, one man has taken it upon himself to help those suffering.
- Colombian official invites Lloyd Ferguson to visit him
- Alvaro Concha says he appreciate's Mayor Fred Eisenberger's attempt to soothe relations after Ferguson called Colombia a "backwards country."
- Things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- Winterfest opens this week and Lawrence Hill has a GritLit event in the city. Here are six things you can do in Hamilton this weekend.
- 8 new cases of raccoon rabies discovered in Hamilton, total at 33
- Eight additional cases of raccoon rabies have been discovered in Hamilton, bringing the area's total since the outbreak to 33 cases.