Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Company raises over $100K on Kickstarter, cancels campaign
- A Hamilton company surpassed its $100,000 Kickstarter goal to make a new kind of gamepad over the weekend — only to then cancel the campaign.
- New New awards toast Hamilton's young women professionals
- A new awards gala honouring the contributions of young professional women in Hamilton debuted on Saturday night, attracting an over-capacity crowd at a gala at a downtown hotel.
- Man recounts fending off attacker in Hamilton stabbing spree
- A knife-wielding man who embarked on a vicious stabbing spree inside an east Hamilton apartment complex on Saturday night appeared to have “lost his mind,” said one of the victims.
- See 11 of the most colourful cats at the Hamilton cat show
- Cat lovers, breeders and, of course, hundreds of furry felines took to the Ancaster Fairgrounds' Merritt Hall on the weekend for the Hamilton Cat Fanciers' 2014 Cat Show.
- Demand for townhouses driving increase in housing starts
- After three months of declines, Hamilton’s housing starts are trending upward again – thanks in part to a growing demand for townhouses.