Set Welland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
ENE 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 30 km/h. High minus 6.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 7.
Flurries ending near noon then clearing. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 early in the evening. High minus 6.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Province will fully fund LRT capital costs, Globe reports
- Premier Kathleen Wynne has committed to fund the full cost of LRT in Hamilton, the Globe and Mail is reporting.
- New Argylls named 2014 Hamilton Citizens of the Year
- The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada have been named the 2014 Hamilton Citizen of the Year.
- Updated Snow squalls, bitter cold winds strike Hamilton
- Wintry conditions, including snow squalls and heavy flurries, are blasting Hamilton on Monday.
- City to begin dismantling the bus lane Monday night
- The city will start removing the downtown transit lane on Monday night.
- City making contingency plans in case of Pan Am labour disruptions
- With thousands of city employees currently without contracts and in bargaining, the city is preparing back-up plans in case one of more of its unions— including transit drivers, landscapers, garbage collectors, and others — are on strike for the 2015 Pan Am Games.