Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 31 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- David Wynn funeral in St. Albert to honour slain RCMP officer video
- Thousands of people will pack into a small church in Alberta this afternoon to say goodbye to Const. David Wynn, a Mountie killed in the line of duty. CBCNews.ca will have LIVE coverage of the funeral and procession starting at 1:30 p.m. MT.
- Telus may be closing its pager network, but the beeper isn't dead yet
- For most people, pagers are a relic of the 1990s tech boom. It may surprise you to learn how many Canadians still rely on the handheld devices.
- New Maritime winter storm already causing travel cancellations
- A low-pressure system developing off the U.S. seaboard today has prompted weather warnings for much of the Maritimes, where there are already travel cancellations.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.
- GO PUBLIC Homelife Superstars realtor accused of duping homebuyer of $12K video
- An Ontario man says he was tricked into signing a representation contract with a Homelife Superstars realtor, leaving him with a lien on his home and $12,280 in debt.