Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Clearing early this afternoon. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 10.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Lisa Raitt to enhance rail safety measures in wake of Lac-Mégantic
- Transport Minister Lisa Raitt will announce today new safety rules to prevent tragedies like the one that destroyed part of Lac-Mégantic, Que., last summer. CBCnews.ca will carry her press conference live at 12:45 p.m. ET.
- Maritime flooding fears grow as rainfall warnings issued
- Rainfall warnings blanket the Maritimes as a low-pressure system moves northward, prompting fears that flooding could worsen.
- New Funeral home wake disrupted by brazen purse theft
- The solemn mood of a wake was broken Saturday when a man, posing as a mourner, snatched someone's purse and ran.
- May 9 Afghan tribute cloaked in secrecy with two weeks left to go
- A Royal Proclamation, a moment of silence in schools, and the heavy beating of helicopter rotors over Parliament Hill are slated for May 9, but the Harper's government attempt to turn commemoration of the Afghan mission into a national event is facing delays, confusion and the sting of politics.
- Massive Alberta bighorn might be biggest ever
- An Alberta bighorn sheep that lived near Hinton has certainly lived up to its name: it might turn out to be biggest bighorn ever.