Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Federal election 2015: How data mining is changing political campaigns video
- In this election campaign, the federal parties are going to great lengths to collect data on your voting intentions to target their message.
- Analysis Friday job numbers may tell tales GDP missed: Don Pittis
- The jobless report is expected to fill in some of the blanks on the state of the Canadian economy. And while growth numbers like GDP tell us what happened months ago, jobs data is fresh, Don Pittis says.
- Live Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau LIVE at 8 a.m. ET video
- Justin Trudeau campaigns in Brossard, Que.
- Analysis Stephen Harper keeps up drumbeat of anti-ISIS message
- Stephen Harper's message is deliberate. It's repeated before the crowds at every gathering, part of the double-barrelled script Tory planners have devised for their campaign: The election is about security, they suggest, of the economy and of the country.
- Back to school 2015: 5 myths about student loans
- Student loans alone will be enough to pay for school, graduates don't have to pay back student loans and other common myths about borrowing money for post-secondary studies.