Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 6:10 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 6:10 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Showers beginning early in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy video
- The NDP has asked the RCMP to launch an investigation into the $90,000 payment from the prime minister's former top aide, Nigel Wright, to Senator Mike Duffy in relation to the Senate expense scandal.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- updated Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death
- A 62-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous impaired driving-related charges after a two-year-old boy was killed when a SUV crashed through a dining patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall
- The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.