Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 8:24 PM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 8:24 PM EST
Flurries ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then periods of light snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Youth charged with murder after deadly blaze at Kawartha Lakes group home for teens
- A second degree murder charge has been laid against a minor following a fire at an Ontario youth facility on Friday that left one person dead and two others injured.
- Royal Canadian Mint struggles to make money: documents
- Once a cash cow, the Royal Canadian Mint is struggling to make money. Internal documents and other reports show the mint is facing strong headwinds as sales of collector coins tank, revenues diminish and profits fall.
- Last BlackBerry-designed phone with physical keyboard to hit stores in April
- Fans of BlackBerry's classic physical keyboard will have reason to celebrate when the last product designed in part by the former smartphone leader becomes available in April.
- Analysis Hard, hard times again — sort of: Why a lot of N.L.'s fiscal problems are self-inflicted
- Newfoundland and Labrador is shedding jobs as it deals with an unprecedented debt and a sluggish economy. But it's a crisis the government should have seen coming.
- Ralph Goodale to raise illegal border crossings with U.S. officials in coming days
- Canada's public safety minister says he'll be discussing the growing issue of asylum seekers trying to sneak across the border into Canada with senior officials in the United States in the coming few days.