Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 10:22 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 10:22 PM EDT
Clear. Fog patches. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 20°
75° | 68°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules video
- Schools in B.C. remain shuttered after a wasted summer.
- Exclusive Robert Latimer's appeal of travel restrictions backed by parole law author
- One of the authors of Canada's parole laws says Robert Latimer, a Saskatchewan farmer convicted in 1997 of killing his severely disabled daughter, should be allowed to travel freely outside of Canada.
- Video Polar bears: Endangered species or political pawn? video
- Reports of the polar bear's dwindling population have made it an ideal symbol for the real world effects of climate change. But some say those numbers are overstated, and it's the politics around polar bears that's really at play.
- Omar Khadr reattempts to sue Canada for $20M
- Former Guantanamo Bay prisoner Omar Khadr tries again Wednesday to expand his civil lawsuit against the federal government to include a claim that Canada conspired with the United States for what he says was the abuse of his rights and torture.
- New B.C. teachers' strike: former teacher quit over special needs stress
- After 14 years, Willow Reichelt walked away from teaching because she could no longer properly support the special needs kids in her class