Oxtongue Lake, ON
Set Oxtongue Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 8:26 PM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 8:26 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain or drizzle this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- Updated Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma video
- Martin (Ahmad) Couture-Rouleau's passport was seized by authorities who feared he wanted to go overseas to take part in terrorism - but that didn't prevent him from carrying out Monday's deadly attack, highlighting a dilemma facing security officials dealing with the threat of militants on home soil.
- Live Chat Replay Ebola facts: The truth about the virus
- #Ebolafacts: CBC News dedicated a special day of coverage to help Canadians decipher fact from fiction in the global conversation about Ebola. Read our discussion with CBC readers here.
- Photos Toronto Fashion Week: cast your vote on runway fashions video
- The spring 2015 show kicked off on Monday and featured fashion week staples like Joe Fresh and Pink Tartan, as well as up-and-comers like Alberta-born, Toronto-based designer Sid Neigum, who nabbed a lucrative $30,000 emerging designer prize on the first day of World MasterCard Fashion Week.
- B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised
- The tax framework for B.C. LNG will begin with rates lower than those tabled in February's budget, resulting in a big drop in projected revenue for the province.