Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 13.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early in the evening. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- new Harper to address Tory caucus amid Senate scandal
- Conservatives gathered Monday night to mourn the passing of a key architect in their rise to power — and to brace for the toughest test Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government has faced since taking office on a promise to clean up politics in the national capital.
- Will alleged Rob Ford video overshadow Toronto casino debate? video
- A debate about a proposed downtown casino is supposed to take centre stage at Toronto City Hall on Tuesday, but it seems a safe bet that a still-unseen video of Mayor Rob Ford will continue to be a topic of conversation.
- NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy video
- The NDP has asked the RCMP to launch an investigation into the $90,000 payment from the prime minister's former top aide, Nigel Wright, to Senator Mike Duffy in relation to the Senate expense scandal.
- interactive What kind of home can $380,588 buy?
- The national average price for a home rose to $380,588 in April 2013, an increase of 1.3 per cent from the previous year. But what can a house hunter expect to find for that price?
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.