Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 25.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 27.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'Meet a Muslim Family' aims to dispel fears of the religion video
- A Muslim organization has launched a cross-Canada outreach campaign called Meet a Muslim Family, in order to helps dispel myths about the religion.
- Go Public Patients' 'lives ruined' as hip surgery waits grow
- Two osteoarthritis patients struggling with constant pain are speaking out in frustration about increasingly long waits to get hip replacement surgery.
- Dalhousie dentistry students say public attention has been harmful
- The 29 members of the fourth-year dentistry class at Dalhousie University taking part in the restorative justice process have posted an 1,800-word statement to the university’s website regarding the Dalhousie dentistry scandal.
- New Bell to appeal CRTC ruling that allows U.S. Super Bowl ads
- Bell will appeal a CRTC ruling from earlier this year that would force Canadian television networks to stop switching out American ads during the Super Bowl in favour of Canadian ones.
- New Stop calling 911 just to make sure it works: Vince MacKenzie
- Newfoundland and Labrador's new 911 system was launched this weekend, but the fire services president says people need to stop calling the emergency line just to make sure it works.