Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 3:12 AM EST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 3:12 AM EST
Cloudy. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of snow||Cloudy||Chance of snow||Flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Nova Scotia to close public schools as teachers take job action
- The Nova Scotia Liberal government vows to force a contract on teachers Monday, the same day the union intends to start job action.
- Friends, family gather to remember Jehovah's Witness who died after giving birth
- A public memorial event for Éloïse Dupuis was organized by her aunt, Manon Boyer, to celebrate Dupuis's life.
- School bus with 25 students rolls near Pine Dock, Man.
- 25 students were in a school bus when it slid off on a highway in the north Interlake and rolled onto its side Saturday afternoon.
- Online shopping has gone from incremental to exponential, but Canadians still lukewarm
- A veteran retail analyst says growth in online shopping is exploding around the world, but Canadian retailers will have to up their game to cash in.
- B.C. government provides 3 different fentanyl spending estimates in 3 days video
- The amount of money B.C. is spending to prevent fentanyl overdoses seems to depend on which day the question is asked.