Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 17.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier's tweets blaming teachers add fuel to fire video audio
- Not only are the two sides in the B.C. teachers' strike too far apart to even begin mediation, on Sunday - in what is arguably a new low for relations between the government and the B.C. Teacher's Federation - Premier Christy Clark furthered inflamed the heated negotiations with a series of tweets blaming teachers for the failure to resolve the crisis before the new school year.
- New Stephen Harper takes big words, small stick to NATO summit audio
- Stephen Harper is only the latest Canadian prime minister to offer stirring rhetorical contributions to the Western alliance without having much firepower to back them up. But this week's NATO summit in Wales will expose that gap between words and deeds.
- New Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowing son from Lake Huron
- The body of a Mississauga man who tried to rescue his drowning son in Lake Huron has been found, according to the Huron County Ontario Provincial Police.
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open
- Appearing worn down by the heat, Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost to Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 (2), 6-4 in the fourth round of the U.S. Open on Monday.
- Updated Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.