Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Clearing this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 20.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths video
- Former Mountie Alan John Davidson, 58, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of indecent assault against youths that allegedly occurred in the 1970s and '80s while he was a minor hockey and baseball coach.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns video
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.
- Elderly dementia patient slips hospital, takes cab 80 km audio
- A New Brunswick family is angry that an elderly relative with dementia was able to slip out of a Fredericton hospital Tuesday afternoon and take a taxi to his stepdaughter's home 80 kilometres away.