Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Snow or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Periods of rain changing to freezing rain this afternoon then to snow later this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Snow ending early this evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 11.
Sunny. High minus 1.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Government announces $2.65B to help developing countries fight climate change video
- Canada will contribute $2.65 billion over the next five years to help developing countries fight climate change.
- Updated Missing woman Karina Wolfe's remains found; police call it a homicide
- Saskatoon police have confirmed that Karina Wolfe, who disappeared from the city in July, 2010, was killed, and they've arrested a suspect in connection with her disappearance and death.
- KTZ apology for copying sacred Inuit robe 'bittersweet'
- A Nunavut woman whose great-grandfather’s sacred shaman robe was copied without consent by U.K.-based fashion label KTZ, says the email apology offered to her by the design firm is “bittersweet.”
- Updated James Forcillo trial: Toronto officer grilled over actions on night Sammy Yatim killed video
- Toronto police officer James Forcillo was asked in court today why he didn't try to do more to de-escalate the situation before opening fire on a teenager with a knife who was alone on a streetcar.
- Cheaper meat on the way as cattle, hog prices drop
- The prices of live cattle and hogs have dropped sharply this fall from their peaks earlier in the year, meaning cheaper meat may be on its way to supermarkets next year.