Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 27. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 31.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Scarborough residents reveal grisly details of crossbow deaths crime scene video
- Residents of a quiet neighbourhood in the Toronto suburb of Scarborough are shocked by yesterday's deaths of three people severely injured in an incident involving a crossbow.
- Murky regulation allows foreign parents to crowd out Canadian families looking for surrogacy
- A boom in foreign families seeking Canadian surrogates to deliver their babies highlights the need for rules that protect the children, the surrogates, the intended families and Canadian taxpayers.
- Liberals to unveil plans for UN peacekeeping force
- Several federal cabinet ministers will troop out to one of the country’s principal fighter jet bases on Friday to outline the Trudeau government’s rebooted commitment to international peacekeeping — a pledge that sources tell CBC News will eventually involve hundreds of soldiers and police officers over time.
- 45,000 legal claims pending against federal government
- The Canadian government has as many as 45,000 legal claims — big and small — pending against it, representing a potential liability that stretches into the "hundreds of billions of dollars," CBC News has learned.
- Analysis Trudeau's not-so-subtle strategy to steal NDP applause: Chris Hall
- Justin Trudeau gave a brief speech in Ottawa this week to the convention of the country's largest private sector union, a speech interrupted by standing ovations that, once upon a time, would have been reserved for the leader of the NDP. The prime minister knew that. It's why he was there.