Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 11.
Sunny. High 26. Humidex 27.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Const. James Forcillo, convicted in streetcar shooting death of Sammy Yatim, gets bail
- Toronto police Const. James Forcillo will be released on bail as he appeals his conviction for the attempted murder of Sammy Yatim, the 18-year-old shot dead aboard a streetcar in July 2013.
- Improved police training could prevent deaths of people with mental illness, experts say
- Changing the culture of policing, as well as improving training for officers, could help prevent the deaths of people dealing with mental illness during altercations with police in Canada, experts say.
- Officers taunted, videotaped in wake of Abdirahman Abdi's death, says police chief
- Ottawa Police Chief Charles Bordeleau says his officers have been taunted and videotaped since the arrest and death of Abdirahman Abdi, and he is urging residents to "take a step back" as the force works to rebuild their relationship with the city's Somali-Canadian community.
- Canada's GDP shrank by 0.6% in May, worst month in more than 7 years
- Canada's economy contracted by 0.6 per cent in May, as wildfires in Alberta and a slowdown in manufacturing elsewhere in the country combined to create the worst monthly GDP figure since March 2009.
- Husky oil spill began when pumping resumed through pipeline expansion project
- The oil spill that has jeopardized the water source of thousands of Saskatchewan people began shortly after Husky Energy restarted the flow of oil through a pipeline expansion project it’s building in the area.