Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning near noon. Risk of freezing rain near noon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Temperature rising to 8 by morning.
Rain with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Pipeline politics: How an NDP victory in B.C. could divide Canada's left video
- An NDP victory in the B.C. provincial election on May 9 — a distinct possibility, if you believe the current polls — would put progressive parties in charge of Canada's two westernmost provinces. But it could also spark a conflict with electoral ramifications in Alberta and beyond.
- London Police investigate death of taxi driver in convenience store parking lot
- A 23-year-old London man is facing a second-degree murder charge after police found the body of a 64-year-old taxi driver yesterday in a convenience store parking lot in London, Ont.
- Analysis Mexico and Canada 'in this together' on NAFTA, amid Trump confusion
- Over the last two weeks, Canada has joined Mexico as a "bad neighbour" of the Trump White House. As both countries look over the fence and see confusion, they're co-ordinating some of their moves. But Mexico's facing other unique challenges.
- The race to space: Experts say 2018 will be the year space tourism takes off
- Experts say 2018 will be the year space tourism takes off. But while great leaps are being made at what seems like warp speed, it's a venture that's still fraught with issues that go far beyond its out-of-this-world price tag.
- Good news about butter: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet video
- Miss something this week? Here's the consumer news you need to know from CBC's Marketplace.