Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Lake of Two Rivers) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier video
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist based in Hamilton with the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment leaves behind a young son. A cadet since age 13, he dreamed of becoming a full-time soldier.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: B.C. MLAs were warned of possible security threat video
- Members of the B.C. Legislature were contacted about concerns from Ottawa over a security threat, days before the shooting at the National War Memorial and Parliament Hill on Wednesday.
- Updated Brian Bowman elected Winnipeg's new mayor video
- Brian Bowman will be Winnipeg's first new mayor in 10 years, as he has won the city's mayoral election.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.