Algonquin Park (Brent), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Brent) as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 05, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 8:10 AM EDT Thu May 05, 16 at 8:10 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny. High 21.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Photos Fort McMurray residents make tough choices on what to bring from home video
- As the evacuation order began Tuesday for Fort McMurray residents, hard decisions had to be made about what special possessions to quickly grab along with necessities.
- Fort McMurray wildfire burning so hot, only weather can stop it video
- The fraging wildfire that has forced the evacuation of Fort McMurray, Alta., and engulfed parts of the community is the kind of blaze that firefighters dread, and experts fear such fires could become more common.
- 11 jaw-dropping videos from the Fort McMurray wildfire video
- Astonishing footage from the flame-ravaged communities in and around Fort McMurray, Alta.
- Analysis After 6 months, Justin Trudeau says the real work lies ahead video
- The Trudeau government is now just old enough to have done some things, but still too young to know what it will amount to. It has started various things, but it is too early to know whether it is taking too long. There remains only so much to measure, writes Aaron Wherry.
- Aeroplan customers can now pay fees with points but some still feel gouged
- Aeroplan members can now use points instead of cash to cover added airline fees. But not all customers are pleased. That's because, for flights with big fees, the extra points required can sometimes add up to more than the points needed for the flight itself.