Algonquin Park (Brent), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Brent) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 9.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 20.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths video
- Former Mountie Alan John Davidson, 58, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of indecent assault against youths that allegedly occurred in the 1970s and '80s while he was a minor hockey and baseball coach.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns video
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.
- Elderly dementia patient slips hospital, takes cab 80 km audio
- A New Brunswick family is angry that an elderly relative with dementia was able to slip out of a Fredericton hospital Tuesday afternoon and take a taxi to his stepdaughter's home 80 kilometres away.