Algonquin Park (Brent), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Brent) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and overnight. A few flurries beginning before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
A few flurries ending early in the afternoon then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
|A few flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tim Bosma trial testimony: major evidence unsecured during transport
- An integral piece of evidence in the Tim Bosma trial was left unsecured during transport to a provincial police facility, court heard Wednesday.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial could deter women from reporting sexual assault video
- Sexual assault survivors and their advocates are worried that fewer women may be willing to report assaults after widespread media coverage of the harsh cross-examinations of complainants at the Jian Ghomeshi trial.
- U.S. tells Harjit Sajjan it will 'intensify' fight against ISIS
- Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan was at a NATO meeting in Brussels Wednesday, where he met with U.S. Secretary of Defence Ash Carter, who told him the U.S. will "intensify" its fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- Agriculture industry betting the farm on innovation to boost yields, profits
- From robotic milking machines to data-gathering drones, industry watchers say technology is making agriculture more precise and efficient as farmers push for increased profits and yields.
- Mike Duffy files Senate paperwork ahead of fraud trial decision
- Senator Mike Duffy has submitted an updated disclosure form to the Senate ethics office, a move required to keep senators in good standing and one that could be laying the ground work for his return to the upper chamber.