Algonquin Park (Brent), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Brent) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 25 this morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening then periods of light snow. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 4.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for parts of Nova Scotia as up to 15 cm of snow could hit the province on Saturday, while the rest of the Maritimes could see up to 4 cm of the white stuff.
- Repeat violent offenders to get delayed statutory release with new bill
- A former public safety official says the Conservative government's new bill to delay when repeat violent offenders at the federal level may be eligible for statutory release from prison will "make the system actually much worse and will not improve public safety."
- Post-ISIS responsibilities up to Iraqis and Syrians, says Jason Kenney
- Defence Minister Jason Kenney argues that once ISIS is defeated, Canada will not be in a position to create a model democracy in the region currently occupied by the organization.
- Ontario's Sunshine List: Is it still useful?
- The latest list of Ontario public-sector workers making at least $100,000 is out. Some say it's little more than an annual public shaming of public servants that is increasingly irrelevant, but others say Sunshine Lists are still a useful tool.
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.