Algonquin Park (Brent), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Brent) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 6.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Mayerthorpe set to commemorate four RCMP officers killed on duty
- “You just never forget where you were, and I remember very clearly I was at work and the call came in. First there was an incident with the RCMP, and that’s really all we knew.”
- February as bitterly cold as it seemed in Quebec and Ontario
- Between Ontario and Quebec deep freezes, the Maritime snowpocalypse, and British Columbia's early spring, February was a month of extreme weather.
- Danielle Smith nomination on same day Wildrose picks new leader
- The Progressive Conservatives announced that backbencher Danielle Smith will learn on March 28 whether she will be their candidate for her riding in Highwood.
- Montreal erotic massage parlours flourishing despite anti-prostitution law
- One year after the mayor promised to crack down on erotic massage parlours, Montreal still doesn’t know what it’s going to do with the hundreds of establishments operating right across the city.
- Gun fired in McDonald's shooting was legal, lawyer says
- The lawyer for a security guard involved in the fatal shooting of two men at an east-end Toronto McDonald's early Saturday says the gun that fired multiple shots was "lawfully possessed."