Algonquin Park (Brent), ON
Set Algonquin Park (Brent) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 23. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning early this evening and ending after midnight. Clearing overnight. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 13.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 95,000 sponsors vie for 10,000 spots in lottery to bring parents, grandparents to Canada
- More than 95,000 people took part in the first immigration lottery to win a spot to bring their parents or grandparents to Canada. With only 10,000 spots available, that put the odds at roughly one-in-10.
- Botched rollout of online Canada Council grant portal causing confusion, headaches
- A botched rollout of the Canada Council for the Arts's new online grant application process is causing confusion and headaches for artists and arts organizations across the country.
- Ontario budget 2017: What to expect
- Ontario's Liberal government will table its first balanced budget in a decade today and it's expected to be chock full of new spending, with the provincial economy firing on all cylinders and an election campaign one year away.
- Updated Toronto crane operator says trespassers causing safety, security problems video
- The rescue Wednesday of a woman from a downtown Toronto crane raises questions about safety and security on construction sites, says a crane operator known for his Twitter posts of photos shot from above the L Tower condo development.
- Deal that sends Canadian bank records to IRS is 'illegal,' lawyer tells U.S. committee
- An agreement that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of Canadian banking records being sent to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service could violate the U.S. constitution, a congressional subcommittee heard Wednesday.