Set Morrisburg as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Freezing rain or rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Freezing rain changing to periods of rain in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Periods of rain. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Freezing rain or rain||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ian Bush's family 'very grateful' Ernest Côté wasn't hurt video
- The brother of a man facing attempted murder and robbery charges after a home invasion last week says the family is shocked by the charges and "very grateful" the victim wasn't hurt.
- Freezing rain warning for Tuesday in Ottawa-Gatineau video
- A warning about some freezing rain on Tuesday morning is in effect for Ottawa-Gatineau.
- Capitals beat Senators to extend point streak
- Braden Holtby made 38 saves, Jay Beagle and Nicklas Backstrom scored second-period goals, and the Washington Capitals extended their point streak to nine games with a 2-1 win over the Ottawa Senators on Monday night.
- Former Saint-Charles church sold by Archdiocese of Ottawa video
- The former Saint-Charles church in Vanier has been sold for about $4 million to a company that wants to develop the site for a mixed-use residential and commercial project.
- Kemptville College should be turned over to municipality: report
- A report commissioned by the provincial government recommends a non-profit, multifaceted training facility take over the Kemptville College campus, the same proposal put forward by the municipality.