Set Cornwall as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 1:41 PM EDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 1:41 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High plus 4.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. High 6.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New 7,500 people to get texts asking for info in Frederick John Hatch homicide, OPP say
- Ontario Provincial Police will be sending texts to about 7,500 people on Thursday to ask for information about an unsolved 2015 homicide.
- Mother Teresa High School student charged after weapon sighting prompted lockdown
- Ottawa police have charged a student after they received a call about a suspicious person seen with what turned out to be a replica handgun near Mother Teresa High School Tuesday afternoon.
- Video of suspect wanted in Aylmer vandalism wave released by Gatineau police
- Gatineau police have released surveillance video of a suspect wanted in dozens of recent vehicle vandalizations in the city's Aylmer sector.
- WSIB slashes injured Pakenham paramedic's compensation video
- Injured on the job in 2013, Lanark County paramedic Dan O'Connor has suffered excruciating back pain ever since. Now the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board is blaming some of his symptoms on "pre-existing conditions," and cutting his compensation.
- Panel reviewing Ontario's police watchdogs holds public hearing in Ottawa today
- As the group tasked with reviewing Ontario's police watchdogs prepares for a Wednesday night public meeting in Ottawa to solicit feedback, anti-black racism groups say they're feeling as though their voices are being heard, but that more work needs to be done.