Set Cornwall as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 10:24 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 10:24 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High minus 9.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Gracefield, Que., house fire: 2 bodies found in search for siblings
- Two bodies were found this morning in the charred ruins of a house in the small western Quebec community of Gracefield, but police said it's too early to tell if they're the two-year-old girl and four-year-old boy who are unaccounted for after a Thursday fire.
- Oxford Station, Ont. ice igloo draws big crowds
- Neighbours near Kemptville took on a major seasonal backyard construction project to beat the winter blues.
- New Gatineau bar bouncer stabbed during last call disturbance
- A Gatineau bar bouncer was stabbed in the abdomen with an unknown pointy object after some bar-goers refused to leave around last call, police said.
- CONTEST #OneWinterDayinCanada - tweet us your weather!
- What does winter look like where YOU live? Tweet us a picture on Friday, Feb. 27 with the hashtag #OneWinterDayInCanada.
- 44 cases of snow removal equipment damage in Ottawa this winter
- City of Ottawa snow removal equipment has damaged 44 pieces of property so far this winter, including thousands of dollars of damage to a legally parked car.