Set Alexandria as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 29, 16 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Not criminally responsible: legal defence for mentally ill on trial in Ottawa
- Jeff Weber has been declared not criminally responsible for serious crimes three times, a Canadian record. Now he's on trial for a vicious hammer attack that left an innocent man partially blind, and his lawyer is asking the court to find Weber NCR again.
- New Annie Pootoogook's cousin shocked by allegations of racist comments by officer
- Chief of police investigating complaint about comments allegedly by an officer that the Ottawa mayor says are "offensive and bordering on being racist."
- Premiers send Trudeau letter demanding meeting on health care
- Provincial and territorial premiers have written to Justin Trudeau to seek a firm commitment from the prime minister for a meeting on health-care funding before the first ministers' meet to discuss climate change this fall.
- Uber, Ottawa airport reach deal to pick up passengers
- When Uber secures an operating licence and officially becomes legal in Ottawa — which could happen as early as Friday — Uber drivers will be allowed to make pickups and drop-offs at the Ottawa airport.
- 10 Ottawa schools with cockroaches from Carlington to Manor Park, OCDSB confirms
- The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board has released a list of 10 schools with reports of cockroaches, amending an earlier statement that it was working to eradicate the pests from 15 schools.