Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 13.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and early in the evening. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Ottawa police release video in violent home invasion case
- Ottawa police released a video of two men suspected in a violent Lees Avenue home invasion that left a man unconscious, and a woman bound and blindfolded on the night of November 14.
- Barrhaven intruder sexually assaults woman in home
- An intruder armed with a knife sexually assaulted a woman in her Barrhaven home on Tuesday after gaining access through an unlocked door, according to Ottawa police.
- Social assistance software causes havoc for clients, case workers
- Social assistance case workers in Hamilton and across Ontario fear their clients will receive cheques for the wrong amount — or not at all — on Friday because of what they say is a chaotic new software system implemented by the province.
- Momentous Corp. doesn't track sick days or vacation time
- The battle over sick leave in the public service rages on, but what if no one counted at all? What if tracking time off was replaced by an honour system, in which sick days, vacation and bereavement leave are taken whenever they're needed? One Ottawa company did just that.
- Cyclist dead after being hit by garbage truck in west Ottawa video
- A cyclist died Thursday morning after being hit and run over by a garbage truck in west Ottawa, and police are investigating.