Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 10:22 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 10:22 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 19°
82° | 66°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Developers EBC, Groupe Germain, DevMcGill to build new Arts Court
- The city's finance committee has chosen a consortium of developers to build a $100-million arts complex downtown.
- Mike Duffy case: NDP wants public prosecutor to review RCMP evidence video
- The NDP is calling on the federal prosecutions czar to review evidence collected by the RCMP during its investigation into Senator Mike Duffy to determine whether the prime minister's former chief of staff Nigel Wright or other PMO staffers, Conservative senators or party officials should face charges.
- Ottawa judge reviews 'sexsomnia' defence after daughter molested
- The fate of an Ottawa father who testified he was sleepwalking when he crawled into his seven-year-old daughter's bed and molested her is now in the hands of a judge.
- Carleton Tavern stabbing suspect remains at large
- A 56-year-old man has been released from hospital after being stabbed in the stomach and groin outside a Hintonburg bar as police continue to search for a man suspected in the case.
- Body found in Gatineau River at hydro dam ID'd as Chelsea man
- West Quebec police have identified the body of a man discovered in the Gatineau River on June 4 at a dam in Cantley, Que.