Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming clear early in the evening. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Open and closed during Easter weekend in Ottawa
- Easter weekend means schedule changes for many stores and services in Ottawa, particularly on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Here’s a quick summary.
- Cpl. Derrick Gallagher faces 18 new charges in sex assault probe video
- Cpl. Derrick Gallagher of the Canadian Armed Forces appeared in court on Thursday for 18 new charges as part of an expanding sexual assault probe.
- Thousands more public-sector jobs than planned to be cut, watchdog says
- Canada's budget watchdog says the federal public service has already lost more jobs than expected and projects thousands more cuts.
- NCC sells Ottawa bike-share service to US-based CycleHop
- Ottawa's Capital Bixi service has been sold to US-based CycleHop by the National Capital Commission.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.