Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Light Freezing Rain
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of freezing rain mixed with rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Periods of freezing rain mixed with rain changing to rain or drizzle near midnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of wet flurries late in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Coin-operated public toilets mulled for Ottawa transit stations
- City of Ottawa staff have been asked to explore options on how to include public toilets at transit stations, including the possibility of coin-operated toilets.
- 3 Ottawa officers accused of mishandling evidence in stabbing case
- Three Ottawa police officers are accused of mishandling evidence in a case that led to a serious conviction after a dispute between neighbours over a noisy leaf blower escalated into a brawl and ended with a stabbing in July 2013.
- Analysis Ontario auditor general's 2015 report could contain 'embarrassments' for Liberals
- If someone you love gets home care or stays in a nursing home, if you get power from Hydro One, or if your child rides a school bus, you’ll want to pay close attention to Wednesday’s report from Ontario’s government-spending watchdog. Auditor-general Bonnie Lysyk will report on whether taxpayers are getting value for money from 14 different government programs.
- Ottawa weather forecast: Freezing rain warning issued for Tuesday
- Freezing rain that began this afternoon has led to at least three injuries, including two people fracturing their ankles after slipping on ice, according to Ottawa paramedics.
- Ontario halts police release of mental health, carding records
- Mental health records and records from police checks — known as carding — can no longer be disclosed in police record checks in Ontario.