Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 12:00 AM EDT
Thunderstorm with light rainshowers
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 12:16 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 12:16 AM EDT
A few showers ending before morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Low 17.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning late in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 19 with temperature falling to 11 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Sens' Alfredsson brutally honest after blowout loss to Penguins video
- The Pittsburgh Penguins scored four times in the third period and six unanswered goals in all to blow out the Ottawa Senators 7-3 and take a 3-1 lead in their Eastern Conference semi-final series.
- RCMP responds to female Mountie's sex abuse lawsuit video
- The RCMP has responded to a lawsuit filed by a former Musical Ride member alleging sexual abuse, saying it addressed the claims at the time and is disappointed they have come up again.
- Apparent clerical error leads to council debate
- A clerical error regarding a proposed north-south laneway along the eastern edge of the O-Train tracks snowballed into a feud between Ottawa city councillors.
- Two-year-old girl drowns in Russell, Ont., pool
- A two-year-old girl drowned Monday in a pool at her home in the village of Russell, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
- 2nd suspect named in Tim Bosma slaying
- The second suspect arrested in the Tim Bosma slaying has been identified as Mark Smich, 25, of Oakville, Ont., Supt. Dan Kinsella of Hamilton police announced Wednesday afternoon.