Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 7:52 AM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 7:52 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Hwy 417 eastbound reduced to 1 lane near Nicholas after crash
- Highway 417 eastbound has been reduced to one lane just east of Nicholas after a transport truck crash spilled fuel onto the roadway.
- Family from Picton, Ottawa charged after OPP drug seizure
- Four members of the same family — including a couple and their daughter — were arrested in Picton, Ont., on Monday and are facing charges following a drug raid by Ontario Provincial Police.
- Live music 5 shows to see in Ottawa this week
- Listening to Vancouver's The Belle Game, you get the sense you're hearing something familiar.
- Police seek witnesses after Donald Street shooting
- Ottawa police are looking for witnesses after a 19-year-old man was shot on Donald Street on Monday night.
- Ottawa-area businesses see dip in American visitors video
- Tourist-reliant businesses northwest of Ottawa say the trend of fewer Americans coming to visit each summer isn't any different this year, and they say gas prices and fewer passports are to blame.