Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind east 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. High 8.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Fire near Algonquin College leaves 75 homeless video
- A massive fire at a housing complex near Algonquin College has forced 75 people out of their homes, including students prepping for exams, according to the Canadian Red Cross.
- OCDSB classes continue despite threat of teachers' strike
- The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board says classes are on for the week of April 20 despite the growing threat of a teacher’s strike over a contract dispute.
- Senators bench Andrew Hammond for Craig Anderson
- The Ottawa Senators are turning back to Craig Anderson in net, benching regular-season sensation Andrew Hammond for Game 3 against the Montreal Canadiens on Sunday night (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 7 p.m. ET).
- Ottawa Senators fan Katie Kerrick harassed at Habs game video
- Katie Kerrick was excited to head to the Bell Centre to catch the Montreal Canadiens versus the Ottawa Senators in the second game of the 2015 NHL playoffs. Until several fans intimidated her to the point of tears.
- John McCrae statues to be unveiled a century after In Flanders Fields
- A century after he scribbled the simple but poignant stanzas of In Flanders Fields, John McCrae is being honoured with two statues.