Set Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers ending this afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 8.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Clarence-Rockland cancels online, phone voting 1 week before election
- With less than a week until Monday's municipal elections, the city of Clarence-Rockland, Ont., has cancelled online and telephone voting because voter IDs were being compromised.
- Manconi says Para Transpo expansion would need council support
- The general manager for OC Transpo says expanding Para Transpo services to include people with cognitive disabilities — but no physical disabilities — would ultimately require direction from city council.
- New Family hopes fight to integrate child with Down syndrome becomes film video
- The story of an Ottawa family's fight to integrate their daughter with Down syndrome into a regular classroom has been chronicled in a new book, and the family is hoping it could soon end up on the big screen.
- Updated Soldier struck by Martin Rouleau in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., hit and run dies video
- One of two soldiers wounded in a hit and run involving a "radicalized" 25-year-old man in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., has died, provincial police say.
- Capital Pride festival to declare bankruptcy video
- Ottawa's Capital Pride said Monday the organization has no choice but to declare bankruptcy, months after several suppliers announced that they hadn't been paid.