Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 27, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
ESE 12 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
32° | 13°
90° | 55°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Colton Crowshoe's family organizes vigil for slain teen video
- The family of a teen who Calgary police say was the victim of homicide will hold a vigil Sunday evening in the city's northeast.
- Alberta Summer Games wrap up, Calgary wins most medals
- The 2014 Alberta Summer Games wrapped up Sunday, with the Calgary zone walking away with the award for most medal points.
- Calgary's C-SIK to represent Canada at world DJ championship
- The largest DJ competition on earth has just crowned its 2014 Canadian World Finals contender.
- 2 northeast homes uninhabitable after fire
- Two northeast homes are uninhabitable after a large fire spread from one to another early Sunday morning.
- Blog 3 things to watch at city council
- Monday's city council meeting is the group's last before the annual August break and after last week's two-day marathon meeting, they'll surely want to zip through this agenda.