Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
W 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then light in the evening. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Analysis Not quite the 'grim Jim' Prentice budget Alberta was primed for
- Alberta's new budget will spread some economic pain across the province, but it is not the apocalypse that Premier Jim Prentice was hinting at just a month or so ago, Kathleen Petty writes. He seems to be trying out a new election message.
- Alberta Budget 2015: 5 things you need to know video
- It has been touted as a budget that will change the lives of Albertans. CBC's Rachel Maclean looks at what that actually means for your pocketbook.
- Alberta budget delivers tax increases for 1st time in years
- Smokers, drinkers, speeders and high-income earners will pay more thanks to new measures introduced today by the Alberta government to deal with lower revenues brought by the plunge in oil prices.
- Business community mixed on Alberta budget
- Alberta tabled a budget today that will cost residents $1.5 billion in extra taxes each year. The Canadian Federation of Independent Business says now is not the right time for tax increases.
- Cuts to CBC Calgary means major reduction in staff video
- CBC Calgary will lose nearly one-quarter of its staff as the corporation sheds more than 140 positions in a major restructuring of the local news operations across Canada.