Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 16.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Michener Centre transfer will not be halted despite deaths, says province video audio
- The Alberta government says it will continue with plans to move residents of the Michener Centre to new facilities around the province despite concerns raised after five former residents died.
- Stampeders DB Keon Raymond from St. Louis reflects on Ferguson violence
- A member of the Calgary Stampeders is keeping a close eye on the unrest in Ferguson — a suburb of his Missouri hometown of St. Louis.
- Airdrie crash victim dies at hospital after highway collision
- An elderly woman has died in a Calgary hospital this afternoon after a crash about 25 kilometres east of Airdrie.
- Lethbridge police charge 3 women in beating of 18-year-old
- Lethbridge Regional Police allege three women confined an 18-year-old woman and assaulted her for several hours.
- Burgess Shale fossil beds in Kootenay park yield 'astounding' finds video
- Scientists are continuing to explore a new Burgess Shale site on the Alberta-B.C. border that has already yielded thousands of discoveries, some of them never before seen.