Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NW 9 km/h
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few showers with thunderstorms ending after midnight then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 10.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgarian recounts Italian earthquake horror video
- Calgary restaurant owner Fabio Centini was in his home town of Aquasanta Terme in central Italy this week when a massive earthquake struck, killing more than 250.
- Calgary's historical buildings hide secrets
- When it comes to our city, all is not what it seems — from tin painted to look like sandstone to the steel hidden in our timbers.
- Federal government won't introduce cellphone driving law, will leave issue to provinces
- The federal government is not considering making cellphone use at the wheel a criminal offence according to a spokeswoman for Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould.
- Tanker crash knocks out power to 450 in Redcliff
- Roughly 450 customers in the community of Redcliff were left without power Thursday after a tanker truck crashed into a power pole.
- Canada Post, CUPW agree to mediation after union files strike notice video
- Labour Minister MaryAnn Mihychuk said a special mediator will begin working with Canada Post and the union representing the majority of its employees Friday morning in hopes of avoiding a strike.