Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
NNW 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 13.
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 9.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Protection for Castle Wilderness Area to be expanded
- The province is expected to announce new protections for the Castle Wilderness Area in southwest Alberta, in a move that will almost certainly put an end to controversial logging activities in the area.
- United Way celebrates 75th anniversary with parade
- Hundreds of Calgarians marched through downtown Calgary to celebrate the United Way's 75th anniversary on Thursday.
- Calgary news, weather and traffic for Sept. 4
- Here's what you need to know as you head out for your morning commute in Calgary.
- Wildrose take Calgary-Foothills byelection over NDP in tight race
- The Wildrose Party has defeated the governing NDP's candidate in a close race in the Calgary-Foothills byelection.
- Analysis Buy Canada! The bullish case for the Canadian economy
- Oil is dead, housing is in a bubble and markets are tanking. Is that really the book on Canada? Not even close. The country's economy has much more to hang on to than meets the eye.