Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
NNW 28 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 3°
75° | 37°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Blog Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks: Game 6
- Follow along as CBC staffers tweet Game 6 of the Flames and Canucks NHL playoff series.
- Live Hockey Night in Canada: Canucks vs. Flames
- Watch live on television and online as the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames square off in Game 6 of their Stanley Cup playoff series on Hockey Night in Canada.
- Bob Hartley, Calgary police warn Flames fans on Red Mile to behave video
- Calgary police and the coach of the Calgary Flames are both asking fans to keep it clean Saturday during Game 6 of the team's NHL playoff series.
- Jonathan Denis resigns as justice minister amid 'legal proceedings'
- Alberta's Justice Minister has resigned following "legal proceedings" involving his estranged wife, Premier Jim Prentice announced Saturday.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.