Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
N 34 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow and local blowing snow ending overnight then clearing. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Low minus 15.
Sunny. High minus 5.
Clear. Low minus 15.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Tarek El-Rafie accused of shooting at cousin, guns and gangs investigates
- Calgary's guns and gangs unit has arrested a man accused of shooting at his cousin then trying to fly to Lebanon over the weekend.
- Manmeet Bhullar died doing what he always did — helping others
- Manmeet Bhullar’s colleagues in Calgary are remembering him fondly for the sincerity he brought to public service throughout his relatively short yet accomplished life.
- New Breakup Shop dumps your partner for small fee audio
- Dumping your partner just got a lot less painful thanks to a pair of entrepreneurial Canadian brothers. The Breakup Shop will cut the cord on your relationship with an email, letter or phone call for a small fee. Curious how that would sound? We asked.
- Calgary office vacancy rates to peak at 17.7% next year: CBRE
- Office vacancy rates in Calgary will peak at almost 18 per cent by the third quarter of 2016, according to an annual forecast from a U.S.-based real estate investment firm.
- Janel Squirrel homicide: Emotions run high at Leo Pantherbone court appearance
- A throat-slitting gesture – directed at a man accused of killing his girlfriend – has resulted in five people being escorted out of a Calgary courtroom.