Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High 13.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Herald editor reflects on journalist's death in Afghanistan as military prepares to leave video
- As Canada's military gets set to wrap up its 12-year mission in Afghanistan this month, Calgary Herald's editor-in-chief reflects on the death of one of the paper's reporters and says the country is still a dangerous place.
- New More University of Calgary grads plan to be family doctors
- Almost half of all University of Calgary medical graduates plan to go into family medicine to help ease the crunch.
- 1st Street cycle track decision delayed by council
- City council has put off a decision on whether First Street southeast should be altered to accommodate Calgary's next cycle track.
- West Springs School redesignation appealed by Calgary parents
- Some Calgary parents in the southwest are appealing a decision by the Calgary Board of Education to redesignate their neighbourhood school.
- Women escaping violence need more shelter space, advocates say
- People who run shelters for women in Calgary say more needs to be done to house those escaping domestic violence.