Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
Showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending this evening then cloudy. Low 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- new It's all Greek to yogurt fans video
- The latest craze at the grocery store is old hat in many Balkan countries, where the benefits of Greek yogurt have long been known.
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- Calgary police arrest 2 following minor explosions
- Two men are in custody following two minor explosions in a southwest Calgary neighbourhood on Saturday evening, police said.
- 1 person hurt after trains collide near Medicine Hat
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is deploying a team to the site of a two-train collision east of Medicine Hat.
- Crews respond to Inglewood blaze
- Fire heavily damaged two homes in Inglewood Saturday afternoon near Eighth Street S.E. and MacDonald Avenue.