Set Strathmore as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 7:31 AM MDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 7:31 AM MDT
Cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 6 children reported abducted in Calgary found in Bowmanville
- Six children who were reported missing in Calgary were found in Bowmanville on Wednesday evening by a Durham regional police officer.
- Calgary coughs up $53K for employee flu kits, saying reduced sick time should offset costs
- The City of Calgary is arming its workforce with a flu-fighting kit, to help protect staff and the public from the potentially deadly influenza virus, but some people are questioning whether the cost is worth it.
- Cenovus Energy's operating loss grows despite cost-cutting progress
- Cenovus Energy Inc. reported a $251-million loss for the third quarter and said Thursday it's looking for additional areas to cut costs.
- B.C. rock slide that closed Trans-Canada costs trucking industry $75K a day
- Supplies are running low for some people in the Field, B.C., area where a huge rock slide that came down on the Trans-Canada Highway Monday isn’t expected to be cleared away until Thursday evening.
- New Husky Energy posts$1.4B profit in 3rd quarter, lifted by asset sales
- Husky Energy says gains from asset sales propelled it to a $1.4-billion profit in the third quarter.