Pelican Narrows, SK
Set Pelican Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 11, 16 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 9:08 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 37.
Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 38.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Land titles registry reboots after getting knocked offline
- The company that looks after Saskatchewan's land titles registry says it is working to restore service after being knocked offline last week.
- Yorkton attempted home invasion results in resident injury
- The Yorkton RCMP are asking for the public's help after someone was injured during an attempted home invasion in Yorkton.
- More homeless turning to Sask. shelters in extreme cold
- Homeless support services in Regina and Saskatoon say they are finding enough beds to meet increased demand after the sudden arrival of extreme cold temperatures.
- Electrocuted goose stranded in Regina, rescued by firefighters
- Some firefighters and wildlife rescuers were sent on a wild-goose chase after one bird couldn’t seem to follow her fellow geese south for the winter.
- Cut your own Christmas tree at Prince Albert National Park
- In 2002, Prince Albert National Park developed a community fuel break around Waskesiu. A number of spruce trees have grown back, limiting the effectiveness of the fuel break.