Pelican Narrows, SK
Set Pelican Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.
- Good Friday bus changes may affect Saskatoon Black Sabbath fans
- Holiday bus schedules mean some Black Sabbath fans may need to find a ride home
- Photos Moment by moment: Jared Frank's train kick selfie
- Regina's Jared Frank because instantly famous after he uploaded a nine-second video of himself getting kicked in the head by a train conductor. Here's what happened in the crucial split-second...