Pelican Narrows, SK
Set Pelican Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: 21
Feels like: 70
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 17.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan Roughriders face criticism after adding Khalif Mitchell to practice roster
- Defensive lineman Khalif Mitchell has been added to the practice roster of the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- New Mosaic Stadium 'substantially complete'
- The building's almost done and it's time to have a look around. Construction on the new Mosaic Stadium is substantially complete, officials said Wednesday.
- School boards, health districts not getting WCB rebates
- The Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board had a surplus of $281.5 million last year and it's sharing the money with employers — but not all employers.
- Health Canada cracking down on chemicals used to make fentanyl
- As the country grapples with a growing number of opioid-related deaths, Health Canada is making six chemicals used in the production of the potent drug fentanyl illegal.
- Kindersley, Sask., Walmart evacuated after bomb threat
- A bomb threat at the Walmart store in Kindersley, Sask., had emergency crews scrambling Wednesday morning.