Pelican Narrows, SK
Set Pelican Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -18°
37° | -0°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Orphan Black, Gabrielle win video
- Fan favourite TV series Orphan Black, coming-of-age drama Gabrielle, psychological thriller Enemy and TV comedy Call Me Fitz took home major trophies at the Canadian Screen Awards gala Sunday night, an evening that saw awards spread out to a wide range of winners.
- Unattended candles cause of Saskatoon house fire
- Early stages of an investigation into the cause of a house fire near Saskatoon's Clarence Avenue point to unattended candles as the source of the blaze.
- New Swift Current's iPlex in the running for Hockeyville contest
- Swift Current's arena is in the top 16 in CBC's Kraft Hockeyville Contest. Voting ends Monday evening just before Midnight ET for community rinks in the running for arena upgrades and other prizes.
- Veteran CBC journalist Nahlah Ayed to speak at U of R
- Nahlah Ayed, one of CBC's most seasoned foreign correspondents, will be speaking at the University of Regina next week.
- Walkers honour survivors of Indian Residential schools
- Ann Heinrichs says she wouldn’t have her daughters if it weren’t for the intergenerational impacts that the Indian residential school systme had on their birth families.