Pelican Narrows, SK
Set Pelican Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 26.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 33.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Sask. NDP recalls committee to look at $21M GTH land deal
- The NDP recalled the Public Accounts Committee for a meeting Wednesday morning to give the provincial auditor a mandate for the review into the Global Transportation Hub's 2014 purchase of 204 acres of land for a highway bypass just west of Regina.
- New Roughriders see team shuffle on CFL free agency day
- Tuesday was free agency day in the CFL, and the Roughriders are adding some new faces to the roster.
- Sask. NDP says oil well cleanup money could be better spent
- The Saskatchewan NDP are speaking out after Premier Brad Wall said he's requested $156M from the federal government for an oil well cleanup project.
- High profile cases of children in Saskatchewan's foster care system, before Goforth trial
- The high profile court case of Kevin and Tammy Goforth, where a jury found the two guilty in the death of a four-year-old girl and of causing bodily harm to her younger sister, was not the first case to negatively reflect the province's social services system.
- Former Sask. principal accused of changing student grades
- The former principal at Wolseley High School defended her actions today at a disciplinary hearing in Saskatoon.