Pelican Narrows, SK
Set Pelican Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
SW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 25 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 25.
Clearing late in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 24.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-23° | -33°
-9° | -27°
-20° | -31°
-4° | -24°
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Coun. Pat Lorje could be sanctioned for releasing confidential report
- Saskatoon city council is to decide today if it will sanction Councillor Pat Lorje for passing a confidential report to a member of the public.
- New Saskatoon geneticist says buyer beware for mail-order tests
- Having the knowledge of whether you're likely to get cancer or diabetes sounds too good to pass up. But a Saskatoon geneticist says, if you want a mail-order genetics test, it's buyer beware.
- New Livestock, bull riders and now knights at Agribition
- It's time for Regina's annual November agriculture storm. The Canadian Western Agribition begins today. Over the years it has evolved from a livestock show and rodeo, to major trade show with concerts as well.
- Photos 6 reminders for shovelling after a snow fall
- Much of central Saskatchewan is digging out after a major snow storm dropped anywhere from 10 to 15 centimetres.
- Hunter safe after night lost in the woods near Lintlaw, Sask.
- RCMP say the missing hunter built a fire to stay warm overnight and returned home safe the next morning.