Set Highvale as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 10:08 PM
SE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Pair arrested in Ontario after alleged abduction of Edmonton girl
- An 11-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted in Edmonton over the weekend has been found safe in Ontario. Edmonton police say the girl's father and his female companion were arrested after the trio was spotted Sunday evening in a restaurant in Kenora, Ont.
- #ChalkforChange campaign puts attention on missing, murdered women video
- Volunteers gathered on a cool Sunday morning to write down the names of 63 women, and to encourage others to pay more attention to the fates of those who are most vulnerable.
- Wildfire near La Ronge forces 685 to Alberta video
- More than 600 evacuees from La Ronge, Sask., were taken by bus to Cold Lake, Alta., Sunday, joining thousands of other people in central Saskatchewan who have been forced out of their homes by wildfires.
- Data shows Alberta off-road vehicle use unsustainable, environmental group says
- Nearly a decade's worth of data and observation from an environmental group suggests Alberta's fragile backcountry is being damaged by unsustainable off-highway vehicle use.
- Death on Ermineskin reserve south of Edmonton suspicious, police say
- RCMP are investigating after a woman was found dead near Maskwacis, a hamlet about 100 kilometres south of Edmonton.