Set Highvale as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
SE 3 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 7:43 PM MDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 7:43 PM MDT
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 28. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Missing teens both found dead as RCMP investigation widens
- Dylan Laboucan and Cory Grey were boyfriend and girlfriend. He was 17, she was 19. Now both are dead and RCMP are gathering evidence at two scenes in north central Alberta.
- Updated Edmonton police chief welcomes review of leadership
- Chief Rod Knecht says he would welcome an independent review of his leadership after 80 per cent of Edmonton police officers who responded to a union survey agreed they work in "a toxic culture of blame and fear."
- 'Never underestimate anyone': Edmontonians with disabilities learn music from pros
- To ask 130 amateur musicians to contribute to a full-length music album would be a tremendous feat in any circumstance. To ask 130 amateur musicians who have a range of developmental delays to contribute to an album is an enormous feat. But All-In Music released two singles from their new album today.
- Video Controversial bathroom sign sparks backlash in Medicine Hat video
- A bar in Alberta is facing backlash after it told a transgender woman she could not use the female washrooms and later posted a controversial sign that some say is discriminatory.
- Edmonton woman wins $21M Lotto 6/49
- An Edmonton woman is $21 million richer. Bogumila Mroczkowski bought her winning Lotto 6/49 ticket at a Shoppers Drug Mart while out on a milk run in April. It was a snap decision for Mroczkowski, who says she doesn't often buy lottery tickets.