Set Highvale as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
WNW 15 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 9.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Snow or rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ottawa shooting: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has no criminal record in Calgary, says police chief video
- Calgary's police chief says Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the man responsible for shooting a soldier in Ottawa, has no criminal record in the city.
- POGO car share program starts up in Edmonton
- A new car sharing service promises to give driver’s the chance to rent vehicles by the minute.
- Flags lowered at legislature, retired soldiers stand guard at cenotaph video
- The memory of the Canadian soldiers killed in Ottawa and Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec, is being honoured throughout Edmonton today.
- Ottawa shooting: Terror attack chatter but no specific threat video
- There was a great deal of chatter picked up about a terrorist attack but no specific threat to Parliament or Canadian Armed Forces soldiers in the lead up to this week's attacks in two separate provinces , CBC News has learned.
- Ottawa shooting: MPs vow to carry on after gunman storms Hill video
- Members of Parliament vowed to "persevere" and "prevail" Thursday as they honoured Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers, the day after a gunman shot Cirillo to death before being killed himself.