Set Highvale as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
NW 17 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 7:57 AM MST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 7:57 AM MST
Clearing this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning early this evening. Local blowing snow before morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 10 by morning.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Local blowing snow early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-17° | -18°
1° | -0°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Redford's new deputy premier defends new cabinet shuffle
- Alberta's new deputy premier is defending Premier Alison Redford's cabinet choices after a major shuffle was announced Friday evening.
- Appropriate weather for Edmonton Santa Shuffle
- Dozens of people ran and walked through temperatures that likely felt similar to the North Pole at Hawrelak Park on Saturday morning.
- Poll Hey hosers - what do you call that cap on your head?
- As frigid temperatures continue across the prairies, members of the CBC Edmonton newsroom are debating the correct spelling of the wooly cap we Canadians wear on our heads.
- Recap Flames overcome Oilers' late push video
- Jiri Hudler scored 3:14 into overtime as the Calgary Flames avoided joining Edmonton in the Western Conference basement, defeating the Oilers 2-1 on Saturday.
- Video Good news for Alberta's small brewers video
- Alberta has changed the way it will legislate new breweries, something that small brewers say will make a big difference.