Set Highvale as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
SE 10 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 9:52 AM MDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 9:52 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Sheriff fired for excessive force against mute man back on job
- The Alberta sheriff fired two years ago for using excessive force on a disabled man at the Red Deer courthouse has been allowed to quietly return to his job, CBC News has learned.
- Minister not budging on Legal Aid funding despite job action threats video
- Threats of job action from the Criminal Trial Lawyers' Association haven’t changed the justice minister’s position on funding for Legal Aid.
- Edmonton developing a taste for halal meat video
- Halal butchers and grocery stores in Edmonton are seeing a surge of popularity, with more non-Muslims flocking to the meat. But is it really more humane and healthier than other ways of preparing meat?
- Omar Khadr case: CBC and other media seek access for interview video audio
- The CBC, the Toronto Star and documentary producer White Pine Pictures are taking the federal government to court today to ask that former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr, who is now being held in Canada, be allowed to be interviewed by media for the first time.
- City will not investigate Westin wall collapse
- The City of Edmonton says it will not investigate into what caused dozens of bricks to fall off of the side of a downtown hotel Sunday, instead relying on a report from Westin Hotels And Resorts.