Set Highvale as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
SSE 6 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:38 AM MST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:38 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Fog patches this morning. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Conservatives' gun bill, C-42, fails to impress gun owners
- The Conservatives' long-awaited firearms reform bill won't fix the most serious flaws in Canada's firearms licensing regime, according to gunowners' lobby groups. And some say they feel the Harper government is taking their support for granted.
- Preview CFL West Final: Esks' Reilly, Stamps' Cornish in crosshairs
- CFL writer Malcolm Kelly breaks down the keys to the playoff matchup between the Edmonton Eskimos and the Calgary Stampeders and predicts which team will represent the West in the 102nd Grey Cup game.
- Gay-Straight Alliance Conference focuses on more inclusive schools
- Just days after Bill 202 was introduced at the legislature, about 200 people gathered at the University of Alberta to discuss the importance of making schools an inclusive space for LGBT students.
- 1 man in critical condition after shooting in west Edmonton
- Police are investigating after a shooting in west Edmonton left a 30-year-old man in critical condition.
- RCMP urge motorists to stay off the roads as snow hits northern Alberta
- As snow continues to fall across northern Alberta, RCMP are urging people to stay off the roads.