Set Kugaaruk as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 12:43 AM
Sunset: 11:09 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Periods of snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow in the evening with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Northerners struggle with new temporary foreign worker rules
- The federal government is tightening rules for businesses that want to hire temporary foreign workers, but some northern businesses people say the changes will make it harder to recruit the employees they need.
- 2 climbers rescued off Yukon mountain after 5 days
- Two climbers were rescued off Mount Eaton this weekend in Kluane National Park in Yukon.
- 'Suicide contagion' spreads after schoolmate death
- Youth who had a schoolmate die by suicide are more likely to consider or attempting it, according to a large Canadian study into "suicide contagion."
- Yukon couple hold record for longest marriage in country
- A couple in Ross River, Yukon, who have been married since 1932, are believed to hold the record for the longest marriage in Canada, according to Worldwide Marriage Encounter Canada.
- New team hired at Hay River counselling centre
- A new team has taken over at Hay River Community Counselling, which saw four of its employees leave last year after being asked to take demotions.