Set Kugaaruk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 3:24 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 29.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Northerners seek more input, relevance in Arctic research
- Northerners want scientists to help them prepare for sweeping changes expected in the years ahead from resource development and climate change, suggests feedback collected from across the Canadian Arctic.
- ‘Substantial failure’ in N.W.T. child services: deputy minister
- The deputy minister of the Northwest Territories’ Department of Health and Social Services says she agrees with the Auditor General’s conclusions and MLA concerns ‘that there has been substantial failure’ in child protection services.
- Video Jordin Tootoo stick giveaway video goes viral
- A video of Inuk hockey star Jordin Tootoo making a kid's day has gone viral.
- Emily and Graham Nishikawa awarded keys to the city
- Whitehorse City Council created a new honour this week, voting to award 'keys to the city' to deserving citizens.
- Final arguments in Eric Dejaeger case to begin May 26
- Final arguments in the trial of a former Oblate priest facing dozens of charges of sexual abuse against children will be heard as scheduled the week of May 26.