Set Kugaaruk as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 5:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 12:30 AM
Sunset: 11:22 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Periods of snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT Wed May 22, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunny early this evening then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of snow. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of snow overnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- updated Body of missing Fort Resolution, N.W.T., woman found
- The family of Melissa Payne has confirmed her body was found Wednesday.
- MMA fighter gets jail for assaulting ex-girlfriend
- A Yellowknife mixed martial arts fighter has been sentenced to four months in jail for assaulting his ex-girlfriend.
- Nunavut government is now less accountable, says professor
- A University of Toronto professor says the Nunavut government seems to be taking a step backwards when it comes to transparency and accountability, due to recent changes to the territory's Integrity Act.
- new Arctic bacteria discovered breeding at record –15 C
- Bacteria that can live and multiply in High Arctic permafrost at temperatures well below the freezing point of water have been discovered by a Canadian-led team of researchers, offering clues about the types of organisms that might exist in similar extreme environments elsewhere in our solar system.
- Quebec Crees want foresting company's certificate revoked
- The Cree Regional Authority of Quebec wants a company's Forest Stewardship Council certification revoked after it says the company violated an agreement by clear-cutting an area of forest.