Set Kugaaruk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 1:10 AM
Sunset: 11:02 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 10.
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 25. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 17.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.
- Train derails on historic Yukon to Alaska railway
- Nineteen people suffered minor injuries when two vintage locomotives and four passenger cars went off the tracks Wednesday on the route of the historic Klondike Gold Rush.
- Small fire put out at CBC building in Inuvik, N.W.T.
- Crews have extinguished a small fire at the building that houses the CBC and the courthouse in Inuvik, N.W.T., Thursday evening.
- Seatbelt saves man's life in N.W.T. Highway 1 rollover
- A 47-year-old man whose vehicle rolled over on N.W.T. Highway 1 on Tuesday is alive today because he was wearing his seatbelt, say police.
- Body found in Mackenzie River near Fort Providence
- A body was found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence on Wednesday, say RCMP.