Set Kugaaruk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 3:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 3:39 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 2:06 PM MDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 2:06 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening then light near midnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 14.
Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut, N.W.T. borrowing limits rise in 2015 federal budget
- The 2015 federal government's budget proposes to up Nunavut's debt cap from $400 million to $650 million and the N.W.T.'s from $800 million to $1.3 billion.
- Judge finds Colin Makpah guilty of manslaughter
- Colin Makpah has been found guilty of manslaughter in the stabbing death of Donald Gamble in Rankin Inlet in 2010.
- WestJet reduces summer Whitehorse flights to 3 times a week
- The airline says it will fly between Whitehorse and Vancouver on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, instead of daily, starting May 11.
- Questions about water quality at Liard First Nation
- The Yukon Research Centre is examining the quality of drinking water in Liard First Nation territory, and hearing some concerns. 'Watson Lake has basically been... a great big rust pile,' says Frank Magun.
- Yukon's Ketza mine abandoned by Veris Gold
- The Yukon government is keeping an eye on environmental concerns at the Ketza gold mine, now that the owner has officially abandoned the site, south of Ross River.