Set Kugaaruk as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 10:10 AM
Sunset: 11:28 AM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 2:00 PM MST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 12.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Mop it up: Canadian North uses manual method to de-ice planes in Cape Dorset
- A low-tech version of airplane de-icing left some passengers shocked in Cape Dorset, Nunavut this week, but the airline says the method is approved and safe.
- Rodent bait from oilsands poisoning animals commonly trapped in Alberta
- The study, released last week, found rat poison in the livers of some fur-bearing animals, such as fishers and martens, that live near oilsands facilities as far north as Fort Chipewyan.
- Yukon's Minto Mine looks to bring back laid off workers
- Yukon's only operating hard rock mine wants to resume open pit operations in the new year, which would see the return of dozens of workers who were laid off in October.
- Demand for free 2017 passes overwhelms Parks Canada website
- Demand for free 2017 passes to Canada's national parks has swamped the Parks Canada's website.
- Deepak International, owners lose $4.5 million lawsuit to financiers
- A business behind a troubled attempt to revive Yellowknife's diamond cutting and polishing industry may have been dealt a fatal blow, as a judge ruled that Deepak International and its owners owe a Bay Street financing firm $4.5 million.