Thetford Mines, QC
Set Thetford Mines as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. High 7.
Periods of rain. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Driver who hit 2 Canadian Forces members shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu video
- A man in his 30s was shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que. earlier this afternoon after he hit two members of the Canadian Forces with his car and led police on a dramatic chase.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Special Report Chocolate-bar selling company's sales tactics questioned by Lachine mom
- A Montreal mother is raising questions about the sales techniques used by teenagers selling chocolate bars door to door for a Quebec company called Ado-Boulot.
- Cavalli firebombing suspects caught on surveillance video
- Montreal police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in the July firebombing of Cavalli, a restaurant on Peel Street.
- Closing arguments begin in case of feds paying less for aboriginal kids in care video
- Cindy Blackstock is now entering the final round of her long battle with the federal government over how much money Ottawa provides for child and family services on reserves.