Thetford Mines, QC
Set Thetford Mines as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- University St. in downtown Montreal to be renamed after Robert Bourassa
- A section of University Street in downtown Montreal will be renamed in honour of former Quebec premier Robert Bourassa.
- Westmount pool denies access to mother of 2
- Westmount has a new public pool but if you don't live in the city, you may be denied access.
- Police kettling lawsuit gets go-ahead from Quebec judge
- A Quebec judge has approved eight class-action lawsuits against the City of Montreal connected with kettling practices during protests.
- PCB leak contaminated soil in Pointe-Claire audio
- A year after the province promised to clean up a PCB leak at the Reliance Power Equipment Ltd. site in Pointe-Claire, the city is still waiting for them to finish the job.
- McGill student develops at-home cricket farms video
- McGill University student Jakub Dzamba is passionate about entomophagy — or eating bugs — so he spent seven years figuring out how to farm crickets.