Thetford Mines, QC
Set Thetford Mines as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 12:09 PM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 12:09 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 cm except 20 cm over southeastern sections. Low minus 5.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec municipal workers in 1-day strike to protest pension reform plan video
- Thousands of unionized municipal workers across Quebec are holding a one-day strike today to oppose Bill 3 — the government’s proposed pension reform plan - with firefighters blocking the Port of Montreal as part of the protest.
- 'Le grand derangement' is disrespectful to Acadians, says Montreal mayor
- The term used to describe today’s protest against changes to municipal pension plans is raising ire with some Acadians.
- L'Isle-Verte rescue effort was 'free for all,' witness says
- Pascal Paquin described how he tried twice to rescue residents from their balconies, both times in vain.
- Live Blog 'Le Grand Derangement' municipal workers strike
- Follow CBC reporters on the scene and in the newsroom for the latest on the province-wide, one-day municipal worker strike in protest of Bill 3.
- Updated Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges video audio
- Former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi was released on bail today following a court appearance in Toronto to face five criminal charges. He is accused of sexual assault and choking.