Thetford Mines, QC
Set Thetford Mines as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
15° | 15°
59° | 59°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Philippe Couillard says Quebec-Scotland vote comparisons 'risky' video
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard says Scotland's referendum was an example of the same kind of "healthy" tension that exists in Quebec's democracy, but the comparisons stop there, as federal politicians from John Baird to Stéphane Dion welcomed the defeat of Scottish independence.
- Video POP Montreal teams up with LOVE video
- POP Montreal collaborated with an at-risk youth organization to paint a mural on the festival headquarters.
- Exclusive Quebec to overhaul health care system, eliminate thousands of jobs video
- Radio-Canada has learned that the Quebec government plans to eliminate thousands of jobs and an entire layer of bureaucracy in the health care system as it tries to balance its budget within the next two years.
- Scottish referendum can teach Quebec valuable lessons audio
- Two key players in 1995 Quebec referendum, Jean Dorion and Liza Frulla, talk about referendum results on CBC Daybreak.
- Couple rushing chihuahua to vet get $258 speeding ticket
- A Quebec couple issued a $258 speeding ticket over the weekend intends to contest the ticket because they were rushing their dying chihuahua to the veterinarian’s office.