Thetford Mines, QC
Set Thetford Mines as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 8:12 PM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 8:12 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow. Low minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Hubert airport gets $17M cash infusion from Denis Lebel
- Federal Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel announced an additional $17 million of funding over three years for the St-Hubert airport on Monday afternoon.
- Phosphine gas likely cause of Thailand deaths of Quebec sisters: coroner video
- The cause of death of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger could not be formally tied to any particular substance, but a Quebec coroner has filed a report saying their deaths were probably caused by phosphine gas poisoning.
- Saputo buys Australian dairy chain Everyday Cheese for $134M
- Montreal-based Dairy Saputo Inc. says it will pay $134.4 million in cash to acquire the everyday cheese business Lion-Dairy & Drinks Pty Ltd based in Victoria, Australia.
- NHL Trade Deadline: Big numbers didn't yield big names video
- In the busiest National Hockey League trade deadline day in five years, 24 trades were consummated, involving 43 players and 21 draft picks. Yet while the final day of player movements had quantity, not many "name" players were involved in the transactions.
- Matthew Schreindorfer receiving T-cell treatment after crowdfunding $637K
- After successfully raising more than $637,000 to participate a last-ditch, potentially life-saving clinical trial, Matthew Schreindorfer is now at New York's Sloan Kettering Memorial Cancer Center receiving an experimental T-cell treatment.