Thetford Mines, QC
Set Thetford Mines as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then rain. High plus 2.
Rain. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Two arrested at anti-austerity night march
- Two people were arrested following a protest Monday night that turned violent and involved rocks being thrown at police cars and officers.
- New Three people stabbed in apartment brawl in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- One man was critically injured in the upper body after a stabbing in Mercier—Hochelaga-Maisonneuve borough Monday night.
- 5 things to know about whooping cough
- A public health physician shares important facts to keep the disease from resurging.
- Could the old Children's Hospital be the site of a new ballpark?
- Montreal baseball fans dreaming of the return of major league baseball to the city were teased once again Monday as developer Luc Poirier said that his newly purchased downtown land could become a baseball stadium.
- Reversal of Enbridge's Line 9 to start in December
- After years of negotiations and months of testing, oil is set to flow from west to east again in Enbridge's Line 9B.