Set Farnham as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Philippe Pichet sworn in as new Montreal police chief
- Philippe Pichet has officially taken over as 38th chief of the Montreal police after a ceremony at City Hall this afternoon attended by top police officials and dignitaries.
- Alleged credit card fraudsters thwarted by Winnipeg police
- Two Montrealers have been charged in connection to credit card fraud in the Winnipeg area.
- Lambert-Closse out-of-district pupils told school is too full
- Parents of more than a dozen children expecting to attend Lambert-Closse school in Mile-End yesterday arrived on the first day only to find out that their kids were being bumped due to overcrowding.
- Off the Wall: 3 picks at NDG Arts Week
- NDG Arts Week continues through the weekend with film, an art walk, music and an intercultural festival. It's all family friendly.
- 'Demi' Canadian bill becoming local currency in Quebec's Gaspé region
- Need change for a $20 bill? Residents in Quebec’s Gaspé region are simply cutting bills in half to create two $10 bills, in an attempt to encourage residents to shop locally.