Set Farnham as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 1:15 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 12.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- No word from Montrealer Frédéric Giasson after Nepal earthquake
- Frédéric Giasson, 20, was on the Nepal stop of a trip around the world when a devastating earthquake hit over the weekend.
- Oskar Groening Nazi trial: Montreal woman to testify in Germany
- Elaine Kalman Naves will testify at the trial of Oskar Groening, a former SS guard at the Auschwitz concentration camp, on behalf of her half-sister and relatives who died in the Holocaust.
- Sabrine Djaermane and El Mahdi Jamali to remain in custody until June bail hearing
- Two Montreal teens accused of several terrorism-related charges, El-Mahdi Jamali and Sabrine Djaermane, will remain in custody until their bail hearing in June.
- Inukjuak man shot and killed by KRPF in detachment
- The Sûreté du Québec have been called in to investigate after Kativik Regional Police shot and killed an Inukjuak man in a local police detachment Friday morning.
- 'Arthur' first baby born at MUHC superhospital
- The first baby born at the new MUHC superhospital, a healthy boy weighing 3.6 kg, has been given the name "Arthur."