Set Farnham as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 6:15 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 12.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Low 6.
Showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 9.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Elderly man hit by bus in NDG in critical condition
- An 81-year-old man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a bus Friday afternoon in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles
- Jean-Gilles Gadoury, 9, diagnosed with leukemia finds bone marrow match video
- Nine-year-old Jean-Gilles Gadoury, recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia typically found in adults, has reason to hope.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.