Set Farnham as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard back in the national assembly
- Quebec Liberal Party Leader Philippe Couillard will be back in the national assembly when it resumes next year.
- Hells Angel René Charlebois left tapes before committing suicide
- CBC News has learned new details about how police caught and arrested one of their own — former Montreal police sergeant-detective Benoit Roberge — due to video and audio recordings left behind by Hells Angel René Charlebois.
- Beware of fake $20 bills, police warn
- RCMP officers are warning holiday shoppers in Montreal to beware of fake $20 bills.
- Accused in Quebec gold tax scam face jail and $750M in fines
- Participants in an alleged tax-fraud scheme working in Quebec’s gold-processing sector are facing $750 million in fines and up to five years behind bars following a Revenue Quebec investigation.
- Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.