Set Saint-Lazare as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 30. UV index 9 or very high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Confirming Arthur Porter's death in Panama on hold for forensic tests
- Quebec authorities won't be able to definitively ID the body of suspected fraudster Arthur Porter in a Panama City morgue until tomorrow, when investigators are allowed to perform forensic tests.
- Oka standoff: Mohawk barricades went up 25 years ago audio
- What began as a dispute between Kanesatake Mohawks and the neighbouring town of Oka over a proposed golf-course expansion turned into a costly 78-day standoff with police and the Canadian army.
- Raynald Desjardins pleads guilty to conspiracy in Salvatore Montagna murder
- Raynald Desjardins, an onetime lieutenant in the Rizzuto crime family, has pleaded guilty to conspiring to murder a rival gangster who tried to take over the Montreal Mob.
- Lac-Mégantic derailment anniversary a solemn occasion for town video audio
- Church bells rang out 47 times today to remember each victim of the 2013 Lac-Mégantic, Que., rail derailment.
- Caroline St-Hilaire supported by French-language advocates
- Some French-language groups are speaking out against English being spoken at Longueuil City Council meetings.