Set Saint-Lazare as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Aux Vivres chef badly injured after getting arm stuck in grinder
- A man is in serious condition after his arm got caught in what Urgences-Santé is describing as a grinder at Montreal vegan restaurant, Aux Vivres.
- Genie Army lands in Montreal to cheer on Eugenie Bouchard audio
- A group of diehard Eugenie Bouchard fans have come all the way from Australia to cheer on Montreal’s hometown tennis hero as she fights for the Rogers Cup starting this weekend.
- Osheaga 2014: CBC's top picks for acts you don't want to miss video
- Our CBC arts reporters and producers have scoured the lineup and found their favourite acts performing at this year's Osheage Music and Arts Festival. Check out their picks.
- New Ebola outbreak: Canada issues West Africa travel warning video
- Canada on Friday joined a list of countries warning about the Ebola virus and travel to West Africa while the head of the World Health Organization issued a dire warning, saying the outbreak could be "catastrophic” if the virus is not contained.
- Video Bernard St-Laurent on the Bill 22 anniversary video
- CBC's chief Quebec political analyst discusses the 40th anniversary of the bill that paved the way for province's stringent language laws in his weekly political column.