Set Saint-Lazare as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing this morning. High zero.
Clear. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High zero.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- World is at war, says Premier Couillard on eve of Paris COP21 environment talks
- Democracies have been forced into a state of war against terrorism, Premier Philippe Couillard told reporters after a meeting in Paris with French Prime Minister Manuel Valls.
- Abitibi hockey association cracks down on racist jeers
- The minor hockey association in Quebec's Abitibi-Témiscamingue region says it plans to crack down on racist comments about Cree players.
- Gloria Steinem to launch book in Montreal next week
- Gloria Steinem will speak to a sold-out crowd of about 800 people at the Rialto Theatre in Montreal on Tuesday evening for the launch of her new book, My Life on the Road.
- Quebec's public sector, government hold weekend negotiation marathon
- The Quebec government and public sector unions are holding a round of negotiations this weekend with the hope that a deal can be reached before the holidays.
- Holiday book fair celebrates Quebec's anglophone authors
- Get some Christmas shopping done at a pop-up book fair at Atwater Library this Saturday, where books by Quebec's anglophone authors are being showcased.