Set Saint-Lazare as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog this evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature steady near 7.
Rain ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 15.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low plus 4.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Opposition parties and industry groups say budget cuts proposed by the Robillard commission go too far and may compromise the province's ability to serve its population's needs.
- Recap Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup
- Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup, defeating the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final Sunday.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.