Set Saint-Lazare as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 19.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal weather: A sweltering September day
- Temperatures will hit a daytime high of 30 degrees in the greater Montreal region today, with a few showers expected Wednesday evening.
- New Pedestrian struck while crossing Highway 15 in Laval
- A pedestrian trying to cross Highway 15 at the intersection of Highway 440 in Laval Tuesday evening was struck by at least two vehicles and is in hospital in critical condition.
- Valérie Whissell's 'It's OK' campaign aims to spread hope
- Valérie Whissell is spreading her message of self-acceptance by stickering bathroom stalls and bulletin boards across Sherbrooke and Montreal.
- Extra-curricular activities put on hold in some Montreal schools
- Students looking forward to joining a sports team or acting in the school play may not get the chance as contract talks between teachers and the government drag on.
- Quebec MDs to get euthanasia guide to prepare for legalized assisted death
- The college that regulates Quebec doctors will soon provide practitioners with detailed guidelines — including what drugs to use — for euthanizing terminally ill patients who seek help to end their lives.