Set Saint-Lazare as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-17° | -18°
1° | -0°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-13° | -24°
9° | -11°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Stéphanie Raymond's military sexual assault case to be investigated
- The Canadian Armed Forces will hold a board of inquiry into the apparent mishandling of a sexual assault case that ultimately led to a female officer’s firing.
- $13.5M-winning lottery ticket bought 7 seconds late invalid, top court decides
- A Quebec man who bought a winning lottery ticket seven seconds too late has lost his Supreme Court of Canada bid to appeal a decision that has denied him half of the $27-million prize.
- Train de l'Ouest backers hopeful for West Island rail by 2020
- Longtime advocates for the Train de L'Ouest say they're "delighted" by a new partnership funding between the province and the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec that could see the long-delayed project finally happen.
- Video Pacioretty looks to erase memory of 2014 playoff loss in New York with win tonight video
- The Montreal Canadiens are on the road to face the New York Rangers tonight at Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Calvillo to coach Alouettes' receivers
- Anthony Calvillo will make his CFL coaching debut as the Montreal Alouettes' receivers coach, the team said Thursday.