Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
WNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending early this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 23.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard through to quarterfinals at Australian Open video
- Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarterfinals at the Australian Open with a 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 win over Irina-Camelia Begu.
- Beaconsfield snow fort lives again after spat with city settled
- Yann Lefebvre's four children can play in their family's snow fort again — and this time, without a municipal squabble distracting them from the winter fun.
- In Depth Auschwitz liberation's 70th anniversary focuses on survivors video
- As the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Nazis' most notorious concentration camp approaches and survivors are dying, historians grapple with how to preserve the memory of the Holocaust.
- MUHC superhospital shuffle begins with Montreal Chest Institute
- The McGill superhospital shuffling has begun with the moving of 18 patients from the Montreal Chest Institute to the Lachine Hospital.
- Obit Toller Cranston, figure skating innovator, dead at 65
- Toller Cranston, one of figure skating's greatest artistic innovators, has died in Mexico at the age of 65.