Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 3.
Rain. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Periods of rain ending late in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Reversal of Enbridge's Line 9B to begin this month
- Beginning this month, the flow of the pipeline will be reversed to bring 300,000 barrels of oil a day from Alberta's oil sands to Montreal's refineries.
- Giving Tuesday is the antidote to the shopping frenzy of the holidays
- After the frantic consumerism of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, a day for charity and volunteering to encourage people to think about their communities.
- Montreal parents hold morning protest over education funding
- Parents and students are joining hands this morning to protest against compressions in funding in Quebec's public education system.
- Longueuil to name street after Jean Béliveau
- The City of Longueuil is renaming the street where Jean Béliveau lived for more than 50 years in his name.
- CBC IN LEBANON First 'new wave' of Syrian refugees arrive in Canada from Lebanon video audio
- Small groups of Syrian refugees began arriving in Canada from Lebanon this week as the government prepares to process greater volumes of asylum seekers.