Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 9:13 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 9:13 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Light snow changing to snow at times heavy in the morning. Amount 20 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||Snow||Periods of snow||Showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor seeks rail safety upgrades in Washington video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer and to press for legislative changes to improve railway safety.
- New Pauline Marois says Quebec would welcome Canadian tourists
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separates from Canada, Canadian tourists would still be welcome to come visit.
- Beaconsfield lobbies for sound wall along Highway 20
- The noise and lights from Highway 20 have long been a daily irritation for many Beaconsfield homeowners living close by, who have asked for a sound wall for years and gotten nowhere.
- Quebec Liberals promise to create 50 medical 'super clinics'
- Quebec Liberal Leader Philippe Couillard says his government would revamp Quebec’s health care system and create 50 "super clinics" to help alleviate the stress on hospitals.
- Daycare hikes OK with more than half of Quebecers: poll
- The Parti Québécois proposed a $2-hike in daily daycare costs by 2015 in its latest budget. As it turns out, more than half of Quebecers are comfortable with that, according to Radio-Canada's CROP poll.