Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 7:29 AM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 7:29 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mohamed Fahmy, 2 other Al-Jazeera journalists sentenced to 3 years in prison
- An Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced three Al-Jazeera English journalists to three years in prison, the latest twist in a long-running trial criticized worldwide by press freedom advocates and human rights activists.
- SAQ's monopoly challenged by Robillard commission, Radio-Canada learns
- Lucienne Robillard, the head of Quebec's budget review committee, will release her final report on Monday — complete with recommendations for Quebec’s liquor board, Radio-Canada has learned.
- New Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud
- It'll become more cloudy this afternoon with a high of 24.
- In Depth Air Canada mistaken fares: Winning a lottery or taking advantage?
- An Air Canada pricing mistake controversy highlights a quandary for regulators: Should airlines have to make good on honest mistakes spotted by savvy deal-seekers?
- Philippe Pichet sworn in as new Montreal police chief
- Philippe Pichet has officially taken over as 38th chief of the Montreal police after a ceremony at City Hall this afternoon attended by top police officials and dignitaries.