Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 7.
Snow changing to a few rain showers in the afternoon and ending in the evening then cloudy. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High plus 3.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Driver burns red light in CDN, sends 7 to hospital
- Seven people were transported to hospital Sunday morning after a car burned a red light, hit two pedestrians and then hit two cars.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.