Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 6:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
Rain ending near midnight then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Rain||Showers||Sunny||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Coiteux reaffirms confidence in SQ investigation of Montreal police
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux reaffirmed his support Thursday for a provincial police-led investigation of claims that Montreal police fabricated evidence against two of their own officers to keep them quiet about alleged corruption within the force.
- Updated Martin Lapointe, ex-political attaché to Lise Thériault, accused of sexually assaulting minor
- Martin Lapointe, a former political attaché to Quebec MNA Lise Thériault and a longtime volunteer with Scouts Canada, has been charged with six counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and one count of sexual assault.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Farm worker found dead following Saint-Tite barn roof collapse
- Search and rescue crews have located the body of a 35-year-old temporary foreign worker from Guatemala who had been shovelling snow off the roof of a barn on a Saint-Tite, Que., dairy farm when it collapsed.
- Suspect in early February shootings faces armed robbery, attempted murder charges
- Jacques Bolduc, 56, faces six charges, including attempted murder and armed robbery, after two people were held up at gunpoint in separate incidents in Montreal's Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district earlier this month.