Set Rigaud as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 26. Wind chill minus 40.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 41.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 42.
|Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec to host international anti-radicalization conference
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard announces anti-radicalization initiative as part of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's visit to Montreal.
- Sherbrooke's friendly scaremonger passes away
- A legendary character of Sherbrooke’s downtown scene, who for years was known for putting a good-natured scare into strangers, has died.
- How to keep your pipes from freezing video
- It’s going to be a bitterly cold weekend in Montreal and that could mean frozen pipes if you’re not careful.
- Montreal weather: Very cold
- Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill -39 C.
- Royal visit helps palliative care centre raise close to a half-million dollars
- A visit from royalty with local ties helped the West Island Palliative Care Residence raise close to a half-million dollars at a fundraising event on Friday night.