Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
NNE 16 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 15.
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy. Showers beginning early in the evening. Amount 5 mm. High 23.
|Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Oklahoma tornado recovery work begins after deadly storm video
- Recovery efforts after underway after a tornado flattened two elementary schools and many homes south of Oklahoma City, leaving 24 people dead, including seven children. U.S. President Barack Obama responds by promising federal aid and other help.
- new Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- new Thousands push for rejection of Bill 14
- A petition against the controversial language bill will be presented before Quebec's national assembly today.
- Quebec's Eugenie Bouchard advances at French Open tuneup
- Quebec teenager Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the Strasbourg International on Tuesday with a two-set win over Spain's Silvia Soler-Espinosa.
- Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.