Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
W 29 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4 with temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Black History Month in Montreal a time for celebrating, networking, investing
- Montrealers tell Daybreak's Shari Okeke that Black History Month is about celebrating their roots, investing in community and making new contacts.
- Montreal animator nominated for an Oscar says he's already a winner audio
- Animator Theodore Ushev says just receiving a nomination for his short film Blind Vaysha is a win. “I don’t have a big expectation of winning an Oscar, but being nominated is a huge achievement,” he said.
- Man in hospital, suspect arrested after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- The incident happened near the intersection of Berri Street and De Maisonneuve Boulevard at around 8 p.m. on Saturday.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries to be forced back to work with special law
- At a news conference on Saturday, Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau announced the back-to-work legislation would be introduced Monday at the National Assembly.
- Recap Habs claim 14th straight victory over Leafs with Shaw's OT winner video
- Andrew Shaw scored the overtime winner on Saturday as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Toronto Maple Leafs for the 14th consecutive time, a 3-2 victory that furthered their tenuous hold on the Atlantic Division.