Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SSE 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then a few showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low 15.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 21.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- COMING UP LIVE Sam Hamad, former Liberal cabinet minister, quits politics video
- Liberal MNA Sam Hamad, a former cabinet minister, is leaving politics. He was first elected in his riding in 2003, and has served as minister of natural resources, transport and labour.
- New Man in critical condition after transit bus, car collide in Montreal West
- A man is in critical condition after his car collided with a Montreal transit bus in Montreal West this morning.
- Students moved after sinkhole develops under elementary school in Valcartier, Que.
- The hole, described as four meters wide and almost five meters deep, appeared a week ago under Valcartier Elementary School in Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier, located 30 kilometres north of Quebec City.
- No more camo pants? Quebec expected to table bill forcing police to wear regular uniforms
- Quebec's Public Security Minister is expected to table a bill today to force police officers to wear their complete regular uniform. They have been wearing camouflage and other colourful pairs of pants for three years in protest of a government pension reform bill.
- French-language pop quiz jeopardizes Chinese student's life in Quebec
- Xianqi Cheng's future in Quebec is up in the air, like that of hundreds of other foreign students who came to Quebec under a provincial ministry program.