Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
S 11 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Radicalization prevention centre could have 'opened dialogue' with 10 arrested youth, expert says audio
- Montreal's forthcoming radicalization prevention centre could have helped the 10 young people recently arrested for allegedly wanting to join extremists overseas, says Jocelyn Bélanger, an expert helping to launch the project.
- New New residence gives English-speaking seniors a place to call home in Laurentians
- A subsidized housing complex for seniors in the Laurentians is finally open after more than a decade of work but it is still missing a doctor for the attached health clinic.
- Montreal weather: Showers, thundershowers and a high of 23 C
- Expect a mainly cloudy Thursday, with occasional showers and thundershowers and a high of 23 C.
- Tick cases on the rise in Montreal, veterinarian says
- A West Island veterinarian says she's concerned about the number of pets being brought in with ticks so far this year.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau accuses Liberals of harassment with remark about Quebecor
- Parti Québécois Leader Pierre Karl Péladeau accused the Liberals of harassment and intimidation on Wednesday for alluding to the interest rates his cable company charges tardy customers.