Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. High minus 4.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light before morning. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 3 with temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Target's $8,000 cheque for student conference bounces
- Adam Normand wasn't entirely surprised when the $8,000 cheque Target cut for his business students' case competition bounced.
- Hijab sparks harrassment at West Island Emploi-Québec office, woman says
- CBC News Montreal has learned the province is investigating after a West Island woman says she was harassed at an Emploi-Québec office because of her hijab.
- Montreal weather: Sunny skies before snow moves in
- Montrealers can expect a daytime high of -7 C, but snow - and warmer temperatures - are coming. Up to five centimetres is expected for Montreal overnight, and snow will continue to fall well into Friday.
- CSE's Levitation project: Does mass surveillance prevent terrorist attacks? video
- Mass trolling of internet data — as done by Canada's electronic spy agency in a project dubbed Levitation — can impede cyber spies in the hunt for extremists more than it helps, some security experts argue.
- Video Arnaldo De Castris' milk truck must pass SAAQ standards video
- Arnaldo De Castris, 78, is one the few milkmen in the city. He may have to retire Friday if his old truck doesn’t meet SAAQ standards.