Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis Inside Quebec's far right: Where do Quebec's extremist groups fit in?
- The election of Donald Trump, Brexit, the electoral surge of anti-immigrant parties across Europe — many are speaking of a global far-right moment. We take a look at how Quebec compares.
- Grieving mother joins Projet Montréal in pressing for safer snow removal
- Projet Montréal leader Valérie Plante says she wants to see side guards on vehicles of all city subcontrators by next winter.
- From coffee grounds to plate, Montreal company sprouts mushrooms from restaurant waste
- Two Montreal women are growing mushrooms from old coffee grounds and other restaurant waste at an urban farm in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve.
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois, Québec Solidaire's great hope
- Members of Québec Solidaire weren't shy about expressing interest in Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois after Françoise David announced her departure. In fact, the left-wing party has been trying to lure the former student leader for years.
- Montreal coffee shop attracts attention, visitors with rose-flavoured latte
- In terms of flavour, Mickael Rossi says the "Latte à la Rose du Québec" has just the right amount of rose to contrast with the bitterness of the coffee bean.