Set Marieville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 1:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
WSW 25 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta refused to meet with Crown’s psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist hired by the Crown to give a second opinion on Luka Magnotta’s mental state was unable to provide a definitive diagnosis because Magnotta refused to meet with him, the first-degree murder trial heard on Tuesday.
- Quebec proposes major cuts to public sector workforce
- In its quest to balance the budget, the Quebec government is taking aim at the public sector workforce, proposing workforce reductions and hiring freezes.
- West Island man’s toilet explodes while city crew cleans sewers audio
- A Beaconsfield man has been repairing his bathroom for the last month, after his toilet exploded while city crews were outside his home cleaning the sewer with high-pressure hoses.
- Royal Canadian Mint's $5 coin features work of Cree artist Tim Whiskeychan
- The Royal Canadian Mint will officially launch a new $5 silver coin Tuesday night featuring a design by Cree artist Tim Whiskeychan of Waskaganish in northern Quebec.