Set Saint-Hyacinthe as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 2:03 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
E 17 km/h
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 7.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning after midnight. Low plus 3.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- MUHC to make $28M in cuts to make up for budget deficit
- The McGill University Health Centre needs to make $28 million in cuts over the next two years to make up for a budget shortfall.
- Recap Impact dominates D.C. to earn semifinal date vs. Red Bulls video
- Montreal's Matteo Mancosu had a pair of goals and the Impact dominated D.C. United for a 4-2 victory in the knockout round of the MLS Cup playoffs Thursday night.
- Radicalized women in Quebec well educated, from middle-class families, says report
- For the first time, the provincial government has a picture of how young Quebec women become radicalized.
- Montreal's Old Port employees reach contract deal
- Employees at the Old Port should be going back to work soon.
- Would bike-bus lanes ease Montreal's commuting woes?
- Montreal's plan to add combined bus-bike lanes to some of the city's major streets is being met with skepticism by transportation experts and cycling advocates.