Set Saint-Hyacinthe as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 10 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
SW 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 31. Humidex 36. UV index 10 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 27. Humidex 35.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Coyote attacks dog near Ecclestone Park in Kirkland
- Buffy the Chihuahua mix is recovering from injuries after being attacked by a coyote on Tuesday night near Ecclestone Park in Kirkland.
- Updated Richard Bain was 'clearly psychotic' 2 weeks after shooting, psychiatrist testifies video
- The defence's psychiatrist says she believes Richard Bain was suffering from a manic episode when she met him two weeks after the election-night shooting.
- Quebec coroner recommends banning cellphones in cars
- Coroner says current legislation regulating cellphone use in cars is not effective and a total ban or a scrambling device in cars should be considered.
- Free events around the Quartier des spectacles during Just for Laughs
- Free entertainment ideas for festival-goers before the annual Just for Laughs wraps up Aug. 1.
- Search widens for possible victims in Port of Montreal boat collision
- A speedboat collided with a container ship docked in the Port of Montreal Tuesday night and sank, sparking a search led by the Canadian Coast Guard.