Set Saint-Hyacinthe as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 1:04 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
NE 17 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Light snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 6.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Periods of light snow. High minus 5.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec to investigate Laval group home after string of runaways
- Lucie Charlebois, Quebec's minister for youth protection, says she'll send an auditor to the Centre Jeunesse de Laval to find out how five teenage girls could go missing in a single week.
- New High food prices inspire Montreal families to get creative with grocery shopping audio
- Some Montrealers who are changing the way they buy and cook food for their families as food prices soar share their cost-cutting tips with CBC Daybreak's Shari Okeke.
- Taxi drivers in Quebec City protest against UberX
- Dozens of taxi drivers protested against UberX outside the National Assembly in Quebec City this morning, calling on the government to shut down the controversial ride-hailing service.
- Quebec government vows no new deals with public sector unions
- Quebec’s treasury board president, Sam Hamad, says the Liberal government has no intention of renegotiating deals with the province’s public sector unions.
- Interactive Which Montreal intersections pose most danger to pedestrians?
- 2016 is starting out as a deadly year for pedestrians in Montreal, with four people killed already. Which intersections are the most dangerous? We analyze the numbers.