Set Saint-Hyacinthe as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
17° | 0°
63° | 32°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mai Duong, leukemia patient, finds compatible cord donor
- After months of searching for a compatible stem cell or umbilical cord blood donor, Mai Duong has finally found somewhat of a match.
- Quebec museum fire: Quick-thinking staff saved artifacts video
- Quebec's Museum of Civilization says a stroke of luck and fast work by staff saved its collection from a fire that broke out on the building's roof Monday afternoon.
- New Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms
- The government's overhaul of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program is proving to be successful, says Employment Minister Jason Kenney, whose department has recorded a 74 per cent drop in applications this July and August over the same period last year.
- Video Addington House rehab centre struggles to find new home video
- Addington House, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre that has been serving the Anglo community for 25 years, has run into "not in my backyard" backlash in NDG.
- Quebec's closed adoption laws challenged by B.C. woman
- Patricia Carter was just a few months old when she was adopted in Montreal in 1966, and she has been in the dark about her birth parents and medical history ever since.