Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
WSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness this morning. High minus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Thousands of municipal workers hold 1-day strike to protest pension reforms
- Thousands of unionized municipal workers across the province of Quebec are holding a coordinated one-day strike today to protest Bill 3 — the government’s proposed plan to reform pension plans.
- New Quebec probing rent-to-own industry
- The province's consumer watchdog is working on beefing up legislation to protect Quebecers from companies in the rent-to-own industry, CBC Montreal Investigates has learned.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta refused to meet with Crown’s psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist hired by the Crown to give a second opinion on Luka Magnotta’s mental state was unable to provide a definitive diagnosis because Magnotta refused to meet with him, the first-degree murder trial heard on Tuesday.
- Quebec proposes major cuts to public sector workforce
- In its quest to balance the budget, the Quebec government is taking aim at the public sector workforce, proposing workforce reductions and hiring freezes.