Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
ESE 19 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 7. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early in the evening. High 7.
|A few showers||Showers||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in today
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- New Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue faces deer poaching problem
- Municipal officials believe someone is luring and killing deer in the L’Anse à l'Orme Nature Park.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- It was a nail-biting, down-to-the-wire thriller in Tampa last night.
- Gas prices soar in Montreal ahead of Easter weekend
- Gas prices are up in Montreal today, with some stations selling for as high as $1.50 per litre.