Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Philippe Schnobb, STM chair, says Metro renaming not a done deal video
- The plan to rename 19 of Montreal's Metro stations to reflect the city’s toponymy guidelines hasn't been approved by the STM board, says chairman Philippe Schnobb.
- School boards have to make budget choice, says Yves Bolduc
- Quebec Education Minister Yves Bolduc told CBC Daybreak on Thursday that he never considered resigning after making — and then backtracking on — controversial comments about schools having enough library books.
- Suspicious device found near Children's Hospital not dangerous
- A suspicious device found near the Montreal Children's Hospital is not dangerous, according to Montreal police.
- Hunger makes Quebec Inuit shorter than average: study
- Research by scientists affiliated with Laval University found eight- to 14-year-olds from food insecure families in Nunavik were an average of two centimetres shorter than their friends who had enough to eat.
- 2 people shot, gunman barricades himself inside Gatineau building
- Gatineau police and provincial police negotiators are on scene after a man reportedly shot two people before barricading himself inside a building on Rue Tassé on Thursday morning.