Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 9.
Sunny. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec mulls increase in sales tax, lower income tax
- How would you feel about a higher Quebec sales tax, if it meant paying less income tax?
- Dominic Bertrand wanted by police in relation to Lachute double homicide
- Quebec provincial police have issued an arrest warrant for Dominic Bertrand, 30, in connection with a double homicide Tuesday in Lachute.
- Recap Travis Lulay, Lions quarterback, lost to injury in win over Alouettes video
- John Beck came off the bench in relief of injured Travis Lulay to throw touchdown passes to Lavelle Hawkins and Austin Collie as the visiting B.C. Lions downed the Montreal Alouettes 25-16 on Thursday night.
- Universities should take harm reduction approach to drug use, experts say video
- As CEGEP and university students head back to school, some experts argue it makes more sense to ensure illicit drugs are taken safely rather than try to prevent them from being taken altogether.
- Mor Ignatius Aphrem II of Syria delivers 'uplifting' mass in Sherbrooke, Que.
- The head of the Syriac Orthodox tradition tried to deliver a message of hope in a time of crisis during a visit to the Syrian community in Sherbrooke, Que.