Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 6:10 AM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 6:10 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h. High 22. Humidex 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 23. Humidex 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montrealer keen to represent Tunisia in first-ever African Ice Hockey Cup
- The 24-year-old Rosemont resident started playing hockey shortly after his arrival in Canada as a five-year-old immigrant from Tunisia, and says he’s keen to apply the skills he’s acquired with the Tunisian squad.
- Vaudreuil girl, 8, ready to be Canada's next astronaut
- The Canadian Space Agency is looking for two new people to become the country’s next astronauts, and one eight-year-old girl from Vaudreuil has high hopes.
- New Montreal weather: Rainy Saturday
- It'll rain most of Saturday but a sunny Sunday is just around the corner.
- Montrealers in Munich don't give into fear after shooting
- With Munich in lockdown following a shooting, many were left far from home and seeking shelter. Locals turned to social media and began tweeting "#Offentür" or "Open Door" to offer their homes to those who were stranded. Munich residents offer their homes on Twitter with #Offentür as the city was under lockdown
- Longueuil police brotherhood failed its duty to represent fired officer: judge
- The Longueuil police brotherhood failed in its duty to represent a temporary police officer who was fired in February 2014, Quebec’s labour tribunal has ruled.