Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 19.
Mainly sunny. High minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Montreal's economy: what's wrong, and what can we do about it? video
- Montreal has been hit by some bad economic news in recent months.
- Special Report Montreal's economy could be fixed, say experts
- CBC News Montreal took a two-part look at Montreal's economy this week. Here are four suggestions from experts we consulted about how to help businesses and create jobs.
- Recap Ducks keep Canadiens winless on California trip video
- John Gibson made 37 saves, and the Anaheim Ducks moved back atop the overall NHL standings with a 3-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night in a meeting of conference leaders.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- McGill University gym women-only hours proposal causes uproar
- Two McGill students have brought forward a proposal to have women-only hours at the Montreal university's fitness centre. But reaction has been mixed to the suggestion.