Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police 'open' to officers wearing hijab
- While the RCMP has adopted a new uniform policy to allow female Muslim officers to wear the hijab, two of Quebec's major police forces don't have defined positions on the subject.
- Summer 2016 an 'exceptional' year for biodiversity in St. Lawrence River video
- From North Atlantic right whales to narwhals to sunfish, this summer has proven to be a banner year for biodiversity in the St. Lawrence River.
- New Bombardier hands out pink slips, as part of effort to cut 7,000 workers
- Bombardier handed out pink slips Friday to aerospace employees in Montreal as part of its efforts announced in February to trim 7,000 workers over two years.
- Mayor seeks better safety measures for cyclists after latest Montreal accident
- Denis Coderre says he would like to see cyclists able to cross when the pedestrian light is on.
- Makeover in store for historic St-Laurent Boulevard block
- A strip of St-Laurent Boulevard — from Ste-Catherine Street to the Monument-National — will be getting a $130-million makeover.