Set Saint-Sauveur as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon May 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Haitians to Ottawa: 'Make a place for my children'
- Dozens of protesters gathered outside the Citizenship and Immigration office in Montreal today, calling on the federal government to give Haitians more time to apply for permanent resident status.
- Quebec family doctors won't have to meet patient quotas audio
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette will drop the idea of imposing a patient quota, but doctors will have to find a way to make sure 85 per cent of Quebecers have a family physician by the end of 2017.
- New Hoverboard record-setter overwhelmed by response audio
- Alexandru Duru, the Montreal resident who broke the Guinness World Record for the farthest flight by hovercraft, says he's been amazed by the response to the video of his feat.
- Bill C-51: 'No prosperity without security,' Steven Blaney says
- Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney is calling on senators on the Senate's national security committee Monday to pass Bill C-51, the government's controversial anti-terror legislation, saying "there is no prosperity without security."
- Pierre Cloutier moves across Canada in covered wagon audio
- He's been dreaming of this trip since he was a boy, and now Pierre Cloutier is nearing the end of his journey across most of Canada in covered wagons he built himself.