Set Saint-Lin-Laurentides as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Showers beginning this evening and ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 18.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 18th-century village ruins discovered during Turcot construction to be destroyed
- The remains of an old village dating back to the 18th century uncovered at the site of the new Turcot Interchange could be destroyed in a matter of days as construction continues at the site.
- St-Lambert zoning change would ban new religious gathering places
- St-Lambert, a municipality on Montreal's South Shore, has tabled a proposed zoning change that would make it very difficult for any non-Christians to have a place of worship in the area.
- Canada Post targeted in Quebec class action lawsuit over community mailboxes
- John Benizri of Dollard-des-Ormeaux is the lead plaintiff in a class action suit on behalf of Quebecers who have had a Canada Post community mailbox installed on or near their property.
- Gaétan Barrette insists dying patients must get help to ease suffering
- Terminally ill patients in Quebec who seek medical aid in dying must be provided with the service even if some doctors are against it, Quebec's health minister says.
- Quebec helicopter crash: 2 dead, 3 injured near Sept-Îles
- Two people are dead and three more are in hospital after a helicopter crashed in a remote area of Quebec near Sept-Îles.