Set Saint-Lin-Laurentides as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec-funded fertility treatment would get new hurdles
- Quebec women will be asked to spend a few years trying in the bedroom before heading through the doors of a fertility clinic under coming legislation.
- New Sex offender rehab program cuts a huge loss, Quebec chaplain says audio
- Circles of Support and Accountability, a pioneering program to help rehabilitate sex offenders and prevent further sex crimes, was cut drastically this week. Meanwhile, a Quebec City chaplain says the program really helped to reduce repeat offences.
- Reliance Power Equipment's Pointe-Claire PCB cleanup to cost Quebec $3.8M
- Quebec’s Environment Ministry wants its $3.8 million back after cleaning up a PCB-contaminated lot in Pointe-Claire.
- Updated Quebec National Assembly faced with bomb threat
- Public access is being restricted to Quebec's National Assembly after security officials confirmed they have received a bomb threat.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon charged at border for not giving up phone password
- The case of a Quebec man charged with obstructing border officials by refusing to give up his smartphone password has raised a new legal question in Canada, a law professor says.