Set Saint-Lin-Laurentides as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 9.
Periods of light snow. High minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec politicians back to work today at National Assembly
- Quebec’s MNAs get back to work today at the National Assembly with the state of the economy and the fallout from reports about a spate of runaways from the same Laval group home at the top of the agenda.
- New Longueuil police question 5 men after early morning scuffle
- Police in Longueuil are questioning 5 people after an incident that sent two people to hospital early this morning.
- John Kasich, Bernie Sanders win in New Hampshire's Dixville Notch
- Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and Ohio Governor John Kasich won in Dixville Notch, the small hamlet on the Canadian border known for being the first New Hampshire poll to report results in presidential primary elections.
- Analysis Despite questions about airstrikes, Trudeau asserts principles in fight against ISIS video
- While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lays out a new approach to the fight against Islamic State, he faces questions about why he is withdrawing Canadian fighter jets from airstrikes.
- Fire in Bois-des-Filion seniors' home quickly put out
- All residents of a seniors' home in Bois-des-Filion on Montreal's north shore are safe after an early morning fire.