Set Saint-Lin-Laurentides as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of light snow. High minus 1.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Pauline Marois says 'no' to revised English debate offer
- Parti Québecois leader Pauline Marois says she won't participate in an English leaders' debate, even if she's allowed to speak in French, with translation.
- East-end apartment fire injures girl, 12, and man in 40s video
- “An important fact to mention is that there were no smoke detectors in any of the apartments involved,” said the division fire chief on the scene.
- HIV 'cure' for babies tested in Canada
- At least five Canadian children have been treated with a drug regimen some researchers are suggesting may be a cure for HIV infection in infants, Canadian researchers revealed. They said some of the children treated in this manner currently show no signs of infection, though they declined to provide specifics.
- François Legault says Projet Saint-Laurent would create 50,000 jobs
- Quebec political leaders hit the campaign trail early Monday morning, as Quebec’s election campaign entered its second week.