Set Saint-Lin-Laurentides as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Cloudy. High 16.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Four decades after fatal crash, Manawan, Que., may finally get answers
- Quebec provincial police announced Thursday they were wrapping up their investigation into a 1977 car crash that killed five members of the community.
- Systemic racism exists in Quebec, says Jean-François Lisée
- Jean-François Lisée said he believes there is systemic racism everywhere, including in Quebec, and that the government should go straight to action.
- Peter Trent quits Montreal finance commission, calls it a 'charade'
- Westmount Mayor Peter Trent has stepped down as vice-chair of the Montreal agglomeration council's financial review commission, saying it is expected to simply rubber stamp spending decisions made by city hall.
- Orange Shirt Day: How Phyllis Webstad's 1st day at residential school inspired a movement
- Students across Canada will be wearing Orange Shirts today to honour the First Nations experience at residential schools and foster a spirit of reconciliation.
- Timeline De la Concorde overpass: Before and after the collapse
- The contract for the De la Concorde overpass was awarded in 1968 and by 1980, the first reports of problems began to emerge. Here's a look at some of the important dates in the overpass's history.