Set Saint-Lin-Laurentides as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low zero.
Rain. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
|Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Search continues for man missing following Saint-Tite farm roof collapse
- Rescue crews are still searching for a 35-year-old temporary foreign worker from Guatemala, who went missing after the roof of the Saint-Tite, Que., dairy farm he worked at collapsed.
- Monkland Avenue festivals cancelled, to relief of some residents
- The association behind the Monkland Flavours and Grand Prix festivals will not organize them this year after being denied funding from the borough.
- Iranian Montrealer to fight deportation in federal court today
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, a 60-year-old Iranian Montrealer set to be deported to Iran next week, is pleading her case in a federal court today. Her daughter fears Azizi Mirmahaleh could be tortured if she returns to Iran.
- Shooting at Laval club sends 1 to hospital
- Witnesses say two men got into a verbal dispute that escalated and resulted in a 32-year-old man being shot in the chest. Police have arrested a 30-year-old man in connection with the incident.
- Montreal police accused of fabricating evidence to silence whistleblowers video
- Montreal's police chief has asked Quebec provincial police to look into allegations that internal affairs investigators fabricated evidence to keep officers quiet about corruption within the force.