Set Sainte-Sophie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 1:07 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 23. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal taxi driver facing charges after allegedly running down 2 men
- Montreal police say a taxi driver accused of intentionally running down two men is facing charges following the incident.
- New Johan Venegas, Costa Rican attacking midfielder, joins Montreal Impact
- Attacking midfielder Johan Venegas was acquired by the Montreal Impact on Monday.
- New How artists are using aboriginal beadwork to tell contemporary stories audio
- A beadwork exhibit at Montreal's new Ashukan aboriginal culture centre gives artists a chance to use the centuries-old Wampum story-telling method to voice concerns about contemporary aboriginal issues.
- Horse and buggy recycling pickup a community project
- A farm in Trois-Pistoles, Que., has turned a project for workforce integration into an opportunity to try out a unique horse-and-buggy recycling pickup program.
- Hydro-Québec works to contain diesel spill in Ivujivik, Que.
- Hydro-Québec is reporting a leak of 10,000 litres of diesel fuel at a site that supplies power to the northern community of Ivujivik.