Set Sainte-Sophie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
WSW 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta showed no signs of psychosis a month before killing, psychiatrist testifies
- The last psychiatrist to see Luka Magnotta before Jun Lin was killed said he found no signs of schizophrenia or psychosis during an hour-long assessment at Montreal’s Jewish General Hospital’s outpatient psychiatry clinic.
- West Island man’s toilet explodes while city crew cleans sewers
- A Beaconsfield man has been repairing his bathroom for the last month, after his toilet exploded while city crews were outside his home cleaning the sewer with high-pressure hoses.
- Competition Bureau voices support for Uber, other rideshare services
- A federal government agency tasked with fostering competition between Canada’s businesses has voiced its support for ridesharing companies such as Uber.
- Forbes NHL franchise rankings value Leafs at $1.3B US
- Two Canadian teams are among the NHL's three most valuable franchises, according to Forbes' 16th annual valuation of all 30 clubs.