Set Sainte-Sophie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Beaver blamed when tree strikes car on highway
- A family of four visiting P.E.I. from Quebec was lucky to escape injury when a tree fell on their car as they were driving down the highway, say RCMP.
- COMING UP LIVE Aviation authorities discuss flying over conflict zones
- Representatives of the International Civil Aviation Organization and three groups that represent the world's air carriers, airports and air navigation service providers are meeting in Montreal today to talk about enhancing the safety of commercial airlines flying in conflict zones.
- Thérèse Casgrain snub accusation 'ridiculous,' says PMO
- A spokesman for Prime Minister Stephen Harper dismisses accusations from the opposition parties and others that the government is erasing the late feminist icon Thérèse Casgrain from Canada's public history.
- Montreal metro stations getting name makeover
- Montreal is changing the names of 19 of its metro stations, but if you blink, you might miss it.
- Updated Lachine Hospital recalls 150 bariatric patients for HIV tests video
- The Lachine Hospital in Montreal is testing patients who underwent bariatric surgery between 2012 and 2014 for possible HIV or hepatitis infection, after a review found a tool used in the procedure hadn't been thoroughly cleaned.