Set Sainte-Sophie as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 16.
|Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Woman arrested in LaSalle stabbing
- A 40-year-old woman is in custody after a stabbing incident outside her LaSalle home early this morning.
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Tell us what you're doing for the long weekend
- CBC Montreal asked members of the Twitterverse to share their photos and stories from the May long weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.