Set Sainte-Sophie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 21.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of light snow. High minus 12.
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to get 4 supervised injection sites
- Montreal will soon be home to four supervised injection sites for intravenous drug users, costing an annual $2.7 million.
- Quebec launches investigation into retirement home death video
- Concerns over a long-term care centre on Montreal's South Shore and accusations of workers mistreating an elderly patient there have prompted Quebec Health Minister Réjean Hébert to investigate.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge to remain closed Thursday morning video
- People in Saguenay will have to wait a little longer to find out when the main bridge in the city will re-open, while engineers test the strength of the structure damaged by fire.