Set Sainte-Sophie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21. Humidex 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with a few showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low 14.
A few showers ending early in the morning then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- No more camo pants? Quebec expected to table bill forcing police to wear regular uniforms
- Quebec's Public Security Minister is expected to table a bill today to force police officers to wear their complete regular uniform. They have been wearing camouflage and other colourful pairs of pants for three years in protest of a government pension reform bill.
- French-language pop quiz jeopardizes Chinese student's life in Quebec
- Xianqi Cheng's future in Quebec is up in the air, like that of hundreds of other foreign students who came to Quebec under a provincial ministry program.
- INTERACTIVE What 10,000 Kickstarter projects reveal about Canada's entrepreneurs
- Crowdfunding sites have changed how creative entrepreneurs fund their passions. Here's what we found in the largest analysis of Canadian Kickstarter projects ever conducted.
- Photos A foggy Montreal morning
- Parts of Montreal and the South Shore started the day shrouded in fog. We've compiled a few snaps of the eerie scenes.
- Cyclist who died in Ottawa River crash not 'reckless,' friend says
- A friend of 32-year-old Louis Deschenes, who died after careening off a bike path into the Ottawa River Wednesday morning, said he was a smart, young man who did not act recklessly.